Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hippocrass
Aug 18, 2015

That third panel of the first comic just makes it. It's still funny if you remove it, but that panel included just makes it top tier.
What was she expecting to happen?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
I guess she was brave enough.

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

CANADA DOESN'T GET PENS LIKE THIS

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made American Products. Bitch.

Hippocrass posted:

What was she expecting to happen?

she was expecting to hop a fence by sitting on the fence post and swinging her legs over.

chaibat
Aug 21, 2008

Ay mi culo

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Nah it’s hosed up and I wish I had seen the replies to it before I watched it a bit ago

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018
Talk about a shitpost.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer

Hah hah :yeshaha:

PurpleXVI
Oct 30, 2011

Spewing insults, pissing off all your neighbors, betraying your allies, backing out of treaties and accords, and generally screwing over the global environment?
ALL PART OF MY BRILLIANT STRATEGY!

Apparently it voids the warranty, too.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Fake news.

There are pricier gold nuggets.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

PurpleXVI posted:

Apparently it voids the warranty, too.

Lol I thought that was just if you drove through an automatic car wash, but apparently just cleaning it at all

SyNack Sassimov
May 4, 2006

Let the robot win.
            --Captain James T. Vader

John Wick of Dogs posted:

Lol I thought that was just if you drove through an automatic car wash, but apparently just cleaning it at all

Oh well good thing it doesn't get stained from bird crap, dirt, or just generally being outside.

cult_hero
Jul 10, 2001

SyNack Sassimov posted:

Oh well good thing it doesn't get stained from bird crap, dirt, or just generally being outside.

I'm guessing Elon believes that stainless steel also means non-stick.

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Dr. Leon Adoso Sumbitches (prounounced soom-'beh-cheh) (born January 21, 1935) is heir to the legendary Adoso family oil fortune.

cult_hero posted:

I'm guessing Elon believes that stainless steel also means non-stick.

You have to season it to get the nonstick properties.

EoinCannon
Aug 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Leon Sumbitches posted:

You have to season it to get the nonstick properties.

Combining telsa people and cast iron people :aaa:

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Is that a cat in your pants, or are you just a lonely excuse for an adult?

EoinCannon posted:

Combining telsa people and cast iron people :aaa:

Nothing wrong with appreciating cast iron! It’s got longevity, nonstick, and furthermore-

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

*food erupts into flame* Still, love the pan

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
season your cybertruck by wiping your greasy face all over it and parking in the sun repeat daily and soon eggs'll slide right off isn't that amazing Nancyyyyyyy!

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer
To be as fair as possible to Telsa, the dirt and bird poo poo are mostly camouflaged by all the rust :shrek:

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Takes No Damage posted:

To be as fair as possible to Telsa, the dirt and bird poo poo are mostly camouflaged by all the rust :shrek:

You mean by the patina, of course.

AlmightyBob
Sep 8, 2003

I was checking the steam forums to see if Eiyuden Chronicles worked on the steam deck since it wasn't verified and it turns out nazi shitheads are mad and spamming the forums about a "woke localization" because a character calls someone a chud

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

Wokalization?? What will they think of next.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Vocalization, it seems

The General
Mar 4, 2007

AlmightyBob posted:

I was checking the steam forums to see if Eiyuden Chronicles worked on the steam deck since it wasn't verified and it turns out nazi shitheads are mad and spamming the forums about a "woke localization" because a character calls someone a chud

I had to go looking, it appears that somebody believes that chud is a real world political slur :v:

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Oh so you mean it will hurt their feelings?

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
Sounds like someone who is in fact a chud and should be called so, repeatedly, ideally very loudly

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

The General posted:

I had to go looking, it appears that somebody believes that chud is a real world political slur :v:

For as much as it's become overused nearly to the point of losing any meaning, this is actually pretty funny

Railing Kill
Nov 14, 2008

You are the first crack in the sheer face of god. From you it will spread.

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS posted:

season your cybertruck by wiping your greasy face all over it and parking in the sun repeat daily and soon eggs'll slide right off isn't that amazing Nancyyyyyyy!

Kiss the Cybertruck--

CYBERTRUCK KISSES YOU! (Because the autopilot has run you over)

Sywert of Thieves
Nov 7, 2005

The pirate code is really more of a guideline, than actual rules.

freeedr posted:

Nah it’s hosed up and I wish I had seen the replies to it before I watched it a bit ago

I choose to believe that the pole was on soft ground and just sank a few inches into the ground when she sat on it. :colbert:

Dolduck
Oct 15, 2021
I'm pretty sure that she's shouting "my rear end in a top hat" at the end there
Maybe she just got a splinter

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib

SyNack Sassimov posted:

I saw a bunch of them last week. Fingerprints show up really easily, they all had smears of handprints around the handles.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

SyNack Sassimov posted:

Also good thing water never just spontaneously falls out of the sky

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

HelloIAmYourHeart posted:

I saw a bunch of them last week. Fingerprints show up really easily, they all had smears of handprints around the handles.

assholes or teslas?

Ravenfood
Nov 4, 2011

NoiseAnnoys posted:

assholes or teslas?

Your rear end in a top hat has handles?

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

Ravenfood posted:

learn more here: goatse.cx

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Ravenfood posted:

Does yours not? The hell am I carrying these around for then

caspergers
Oct 1, 2021
https://i.imgur.com/aMQtMDp.mp4

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Ravenfood posted:

They're more handholds

AFewBricksShy
Jun 19, 2003

of a full load.

HOW MANY FUCKIN TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU. IT'S AN S U V WATCH WHERE YOU PARK OFF ROAD! THE CATALYTIC CONVERTER AND THE DRY VEGETATION! You can grill fuckin steaks on that converter!

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

AFewBricksShy posted:

HOW MANY FUCKIN TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU. IT'S AN S U V WATCH WHERE YOU PARK OFF ROAD! THE CATALYTIC CONVERTER AND THE DRY VEGETATION! You can grill fuckin steaks on that converter!

I was coming to post this. Thank you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
Someone learning about friction the expensive way I see lol