Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Sisal Two-Step posted:

don't they love gambling?

no only one of them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sisal Two-Step
May 29, 2006

mom without jaw
dad without wife

i'm taking all the Ls now, sorry
if you think about it, the crucifixion was the ultimate gamble

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
I’ve decided I like uncle howdy/fiend stuff because it comforts me to know wwe still markets to the guys and girls who wear Cookie Monster pajama pants to the gas station to buy blunt wraps.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

The_Rob posted:

I’ve decided I like uncle howdy/fiend stuff because it comforts me to know wwe still markets to the guys and girls who wear Cookie Monster pajama pants to the gas station to buy blunt wraps.

Same, The last bray stuff was really bad but in a really entertaining way and that's when they're at their best as a company

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

I'm a Mtn Dew Pitch Black Match defender because it was stupid but in a way that I liked and it was very funny and Bray had crazy weird blacklight face paint and god I miss him so much because even when he missed at least he loving swung :(

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

I'm a Mtn Dew Pitch Black Match defender because it was stupid but in a way that I liked and it was very funny and Bray had crazy weird blacklight face paint and god I miss him so much because even when he missed at least he loving swung :(

I was there live and it was a hilarious experience because we couldn’t see anything and the match was built around three insanely boring spots, and the ending made everyone in my section shrug.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

see? see the danger im talking about here? one wrong move and it is all over

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

The_Rob posted:

I was there live and it was a hilarious experience because we couldn’t see anything and the match was built around three insanely boring spots, and the ending made everyone in my section shrug.

:lol: that owns. Thank you Bray

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

That DICK! posted:

Ok

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

That DICK! posted:

Rock looking good for his role in the new Dick Tracy movie as Peckerhead.

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009

Cry 'Mayhem!' and let slip the dogs of Wardlow.

That DICK! posted:

You're supposed to stretch the pp hole AROUND the bottle opening. No fuss, no muss.

a dumb moron
Mar 19, 2024

augh
I broke my shoulder and my arm looks like Cody’s when he tore his bicep.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

I didn't think the match itself was bad, but everyone remembers how dumb the end was.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

That DICK! posted:

If you still have your foreskin it can help out here

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

a dumb moron posted:

I broke my shoulder and my arm looks like Cody’s when he tore his bicep.

Sorry you missed on your Cody Cutter :(

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

SalTheBard posted:

I didn't think the match itself was bad, but everyone remembers how dumb the end was.

The match before the ending was definitely really bad and Mountain Dew pitch black is one of the worst sodas of all time

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

Testekill posted:

NXT is dedicated to destroying more ACLS by booking the NXT NA Women's title match to be a ladder match.
Putting a bunch of green talent in a ladder match for a midcard title... possibly the laziest and most dangerous way you can do it.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

The 2nd week of NXT Spring Breakin' was good. More fun matches and silly promos. I'm interested in where some of this is going and can't wait to watch the June 9th ppv on peacock. That women's ladder matchbis going to be good. Rooting for Sol Ruca

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG
Hootington join wrestling club

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Oh yeah and Shawn spears is insanely lame

TheSwizzler posted:

Hootington join wrestling club

What is this?

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG

Mr Hootington posted:

What is this?

It’s in EPA, a weekly Nitro rewatch from the beginning that’s currently in early 1996 and a monthly PPV (AEW Revolution 2020 this month) as well as regular TJPW streams

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I forgot to add that for the first time a qr code flashed for thr uncle howdy thing during nxt.

It lead to here
https://www.wwe.com/kintsugi
With another video and some interesting stuff hidden.

I hope Backlash is when this drops.

Mr Hootington fucked around with this message at 17:54 on May 1, 2024

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Sisal Two-Step posted:

don't they love gambling?

Nick doesn’t love gambling, he’s simply addicted to it

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

Mr Hootington posted:

The 2nd week of NXT Spring Breakin' was good. More fun matches and silly promos. I'm interested in where some of this is going and can't wait to watch the June 9th ppv on peacock. That women's ladder matchbis going to be good. Rooting for Sol Ruca

PPV? PPV?!

….PPV?!?!

Any true WWE fan knows the correct term is PLE. PREMIUM. LIVE. EVENT.

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

I haven't seen week 2 of Spring Breakin yet, but I'm also rooting for Sol Ruca after seeing week 1. Her finisher is insane, and I hope she doesn't break her loving neck doing it.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Dr Kool-AIDS posted:

I haven't seen week 2 of Spring Breakin yet, but I'm also rooting for Sol Ruca after seeing week 1. Her finisher is insane, and I hope she doesn't break her loving neck doing it.

I agree.

For those who haven't seen the Sol Snatcher

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_RPjI_S7mw

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

The worst kind of wrestling move. Convoluted and doesn't look like it hurts anyone but the person doing it.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Noted podcaster Mark the Deadman Undertaker did a podcast complaining that the draft was boring:

"You know what it missed for me? I want to see some deals made right. You know what I'm saying? Like a lot of teams, they want a quarterback. They trade up or they trade down.

You know, that would to me be more compelling to watch. You're expecting your fan base to watch two nights of TV content. And I mean, to be completely honest, there wasn't a whole lot of change really.

It's difficult to get everyone placed right. You got to get everyone placed where they're supposed to be moving forward, and I can tell they're making efforts to do that. The way the Draft is promoted. I just think there needs to be some more something like you said drama, something needs to happen big where people get hooked."

/

If you've lost The Last Outlaw, you've lost America.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

that move scares me because I'm worried one day she's gonna fall right on her neck

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Undertaker is just mad because Papa H is cooking with spices these days.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

projecthalaxy posted:

Noted podcaster Mark the Deadman Undertaker did a podcast complaining that the draft was boring:

"You know what it missed for me? I want to see some deals made right. You know what I'm saying? Like a lot of teams, they want a quarterback. They trade up or they trade down.

You know, that would to me be more compelling to watch. You're expecting your fan base to watch two nights of TV content. And I mean, to be completely honest, there wasn't a whole lot of change really.

It's difficult to get everyone placed right. You got to get everyone placed where they're supposed to be moving forward, and I can tell they're making efforts to do that. The way the Draft is promoted. I just think there needs to be some more something like you said drama, something needs to happen big where people get hooked."

/

If you've lost The Last Outlaw, you've lost America.

Yeah the draft segments was always "Why?"

The most exciting parts were the nxt call ups. I guess the 2 women who were called up had no idea.

maruhkati
Sep 29, 2021

NAZ REID
Do they still have kayfabe GMs for each show? Who's making the picks?

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

maruhkati posted:

Do they still have kayfabe GMs for each show? Who's making the picks?

Adam pearce and nick aldis each from their respective shows war room.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

nick aldis lmao

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

aldis designer got me drip drip

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

i like the shooting stardust cutter

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Dr Kool-AIDS posted:

I started NXT this morning and lasted about 20 seconds before my Booker T tolerance hit its limit. Some weeks are better than others.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
well well well wots aldis den

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

Undertaker doing an Anti-WWE grift kinda got me flustered

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

The finals for the brand new WWE SPEED belt are Ricochet vs. Johnny Gargano.