Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

pat bev got hali so corked up he cant even make the widest open 3 of his life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eratik
Jun 23, 2004

I like your style.
That yelling guy is not wrong about Gallinari re: hair

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

great shot, lol

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Aye Doc posted:

pat bev got hali so corked up he cant even make the widest open 3 of his life

Nah that's just one of those where you can't believe you're so open so you psych yourself out

Pacers are running after everything which is exactly how they should be playing

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

game rules. gently caress da bucks

Pakistani Brad Pitt
Nov 28, 2004

Not as taciturn, but still terribly powerful...

Milwaukee looks like an outmatched high school team -- just inbounds steals and getting trapped in the corner

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Good quarter. Pacers need to keep up that same energy and keep running.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Eratik posted:

That yelling guy is not wrong about Gallinari re: hair

"PORTIS, YOUR EYES ARE SLIGHTLY TOO BIG FOR YOUR HEAD" is a classic thing that's funny to yell one time but not continuously for 30 seconds.

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!
Mic by that guy needs to be muted jesus christ

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Carlisle is running such a terrible lineup holy poo poo. This is the same thing that really got them in trouble last game

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 2000
Let's go.

Eratik
Jun 23, 2004

I like your style.

Henchman of Santa posted:

"PORTIS, YOUR EYES ARE SLIGHTLY TOO BIG FOR YOUR HEAD" is a classic thing that's funny to yell one time but not continuously for 30 seconds.

Absolutely

KrunkMcGrunk
Jul 2, 2007

Sometimes I sit and think, and sometimes I just sit.

Codependent Poster posted:

Carlisle is running such a terrible lineup holy poo poo. This is the same thing that really got them in trouble last game

IJax was fine for a while during the regular season, but the dude has no business taking turner's minutes in the playoffs.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
When guards get in trouble, pass the ball to a big getting ready to rebound in the middle of what's basically a zone under the basket, which leads to the big turning the ball over, the announcers always blame the big.

cp91886
Oct 26, 2005
McConnell looking like regular season McConnell instead of the worst player on the floor makes the Pacers a much better squad

RandomHodge
Jul 5, 2007
So many bricks by both teams

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Bucks you got to do better I got a bunch on money on you jerks!!!!!

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Elephanthead posted:

My friend why would you do that.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Elephanthead posted:

National Problem Gambling Helpline (1-800-GAMBLER)

Eratik
Jun 23, 2004

I like your style.
Beasley is getting torched

RandomHodge
Jul 5, 2007
I may be extremely biased but that looks like no foul to me

cp91886
Oct 26, 2005
He loses the ball well before any contact, not sure how that's a foul

RandomHodge
Jul 5, 2007
Overturned, followed by a make up soft foul

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

Rick posted:

When guards get in trouble, pass the ball to a big getting ready to rebound in the middle of what's basically a zone under the basket, which leads to the big turning the ball over, the announcers always blame the big.

bigs get routinely poo poo on so often for things that aren't really their fault

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

Elephanthead posted:

don't gamble. especially don't gamble with money you aren't ok with losing.

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Good no call

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

de curry GOAT posted:

Good no call

yeah, i don't understand the announcers. if anything should have been whistled, it should have been offensive foul on beverly for jumping into a defender that jumped to his side.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

especially do not bet money on damian lillard unless you are prepared to lose it

oh whoops someone posted about the heckler already im just blind

RandomHodge
Jul 5, 2007
Good no call, I hate that jump into the defender move

Good half, hopefully Indy can keep up the intensity

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

RandomHodge posted:

Good no call, I hate that jump into the defender move

Good half, hopefully Indy can keep up the intensity

Second quarter wasn't that great but they still have a double digit lead so that's a good sign.

Need to get back to more of the first quarter running. All those fouls are slowing the game down though.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

So is the funniest path here the Bucks coming back and winning tonight and game 7 and blowing it next round, or getting embarassed in the second half tonight?

Or is it blowing it in Game 7 :hmmyes:

ChickenMedium
Sep 2, 2001
Forum Veteran And Professor Emeritus of Condiment Studies

Bellmaker posted:

So is the funniest path here the Bucks coming back and winning tonight and game 7 and blowing it next round, or getting embarassed in the second half tonight?

Or is it blowing it in Game 7 :hmmyes:

The funniest outcome is Doc going up 3-1 to the 76ers next round and then blowing it

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

ChickenMedium posted:

The funniest outcome is Doc going up 3-1 to the 76ers next round and then blowing it

Oh. Oh yes :unsmigghh:

Skrill.exe
Oct 3, 2007

"Bitcoin is a new financial concept entirely without precedent."

ChickenMedium posted:

If Doc is up 3-1 but the Sixers winning out would lead them beyond the second round, what happens?

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

lol ref took the ball to the nuts

Chronicles
Oct 24, 2013

Skrill.exe posted:

If Doc is up 3-1 but the Sixers winning out would lead them beyond the second round, what happens?

the matrix resets

cp91886
Oct 26, 2005
On first replay it seemed like PatBev grazed it? Seems a little early to maybe lose your challenge

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Dame couldn't do the Chris Paul "claim injury before elimination game" long enough so now is doing the Dwight Howard "get ejected in the elimination game."

RandomHodge
Jul 5, 2007
This third quarter may last until the end of time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

So I will learn to live with it. Because I can live with it. I can live with it.

kinda crazy those rims can withstand giant dudes swinging on them like that