Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Wii Spawn Camper posted:

I like Atlas, who also has a big fluffy tail.

…I never noticed this until now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kart Barfunkel
Nov 10, 2009

Happy birthday Garp.

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Atlas needs to be louder, angrier and have access to a time machine

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
Luffy is going to find Vegapunk's brain on his way to the Sunny and it's going to be the new Straw Hat

PuttyKnife
Jan 2, 2006

Despair brings the puttyknife down.

Firebert posted:

Luffy is going to find Vegapunk's brain on his way to the Sunny and it's going to be the new Straw Hat

I’m here for the massive side quest to Imu’s room for a giant straw hat for Vegapunk’s brain with Loki as the world ends.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

Wii Spawn Camper posted:

I like Atlas, who also has a big fluffy tail.

I'd Atlas be sad if died

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

No Wave posted:

How many more magic swords does zoro need to catch up to sanji?

It never fails to entertain when the fans mirror their pointless rivalry with each other. Like girls you're both pretty can I go home now?

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

So if Vegapunk is dead won't a Brain-Brain fruit pop to nearby?

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

yeah and nami's gonna eat it and get a huge head

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

kdrudy posted:

Vegapunk’s weird quasi-death state might prevent it from respawning

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

kdrudy posted:

they should feed the freshly spawned fruit to vegapunk's brain for shits and giggles

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

hatty posted:

Atlas needs to be louder, angrier and have access to a time machine

I’m on board if her tail also gets bigger and fluffier.

kdrudy posted:

There’s no way Vegapunk doesn’t have a setup like Cesar had with the axolotl fruit to catch the respawn.

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

I've changed a lot since I started hanging with Sonic, but I can't depend on him forever. I know I can do this by myself! Okay, Eggman! Bring it on!
the end of the message had better be about feeding fruit to objects or so help me...

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

mikeycp posted:

the end of the message had better be about feeding fruit to objects or so help me...

He did want to create some weird rear end version of the internet right? So if a Den Den Mushi eats the Brain Brain fruit....

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

I've changed a lot since I started hanging with Sonic, but I can't depend on him forever. I know I can do this by myself! Okay, Eggman! Bring it on!
i will settle for a befruited psychic snail

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

kdrudy posted:

it may have to be a matching type of fruit that isnt on egghead. although egghead might have every kind of fruit as well.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
you know, vegapunk's body being injured to the point of death isn't actually a problem. the issue with being dead for too long is brain damage, and his brain isn't in his body. also, cyborg technology exists, and all of the remaining vegapunks are experts on the subject. franky is also around, though he certainly wouldn't be anyone's first choice.

i still think he'll die by the end of the arc, but that hasn't actually happened yet.

PuttyKnife
Jan 2, 2006

Despair brings the puttyknife down.

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

you know, vegapunk's body being injured to the point of death isn't actually a problem. the issue with being dead for too long is brain damage, and his brain isn't in his body. also, cyborg technology exists, and all of the remaining vegapunks are experts on the subject. franky is also around, though he certainly wouldn't be anyone's first choice.

i still think he'll die by the end of the arc, but that hasn't actually happened yet.

I think we’re missing the comment from this past issue about Frank becoming a ship.

Vegapunk’s brain gonna become part of the Thousand Sunny as the last straw hat.

Jumley
Oct 10, 2012

There's hope for you yet.
I'm counting on all of you to post a lot of takes here when the translated scans drop so I know when it's available by the number of unread posts.

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
https://twitter.com/okidokidev/status/1786055339026092244?t=WVFJYzPTlpYqLaOGoj7Huw&s=19

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

still haven't progressed in Dressrosa since I read Rebecca's flashback

I'm slacking and it feels bad

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

PuttyKnife posted:

I think we’re missing the comment from this past issue about Frank becoming a ship.

Vegapunk’s brain gonna become part of the Thousand Sunny as the last straw hat.

He's going to pull his weight by being fastened to the figurehead and inflicting massive psychic damage on anyone who claps eyes on that monstrosity.

Nikumatic
Feb 13, 2012

a fantastic machine made of meat

Meowywitch posted:

still haven't progressed in Dressrosa since I read Rebecca's flashback

I'm slacking and it feels bad

don't think of it as slacking, just think of it as remaining on dressrosa until you've fulfilled oden's will

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Nikumatic posted:

don't think of it as slacking, just think of it as remaining on dressrosa until you've fulfilled oden's will

nah I think productivity is down because I haven't been getting stoned

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
who built laws submarine?

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

scary ghost dog posted:

who built laws submarine?

His second foster dad Wolf.

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

Law’s submarine implies that it has an engine to propel it, despite no other self-propelled vehicles existing in the One Piece world outside of Egghead Island and the Sea Train. The train is steam powered, is Law’s sub also?

I guess Franky counts as a self-propelled vehicle so maybe it’s cola powered

Eiba
Jul 26, 2007

kdrudy posted:

Nah, just the Stella is dead. The creepy giant head is still alive, as Mars noted, and clearly still using the fruit's abilities.

Mister Olympus
Oct 31, 2011

Buzzard, Who Steals From Dead Bodies

Flopsy posted:

He's going to pull his weight by being fastened to the figurehead and inflicting massive psychic damage on anyone who claps eyes on that monstrosity.

vegapunk joins the crew as Ship's Computer because the sunny is going into space

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

Mister Olympus posted:

vegapunk joins the crew as Ship's Computer because the sunny is going into space

I’m now wondering if Punk Records will blast off and achieve orbit to stay out of reach for the government.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Meowywitch posted:

nah I think productivity is down because I haven't been getting stoned

perhaps Yamato will also join the crew faster if he gets stoned

Lord_Magmar
Feb 24, 2015

"Welcome to pound town, Slifer slacker!"

Wii Spawn Camper posted:

Law’s submarine implies that it has an engine to propel it, despite no other self-propelled vehicles existing in the One Piece world outside of Egghead Island and the Sea Train. The train is steam powered, is Law’s sub also?

I guess Franky counts as a self-propelled vehicle so maybe it’s cola powered

Law's submarine clearly moves via a series of Rooms made underwater where Law displaces the entire submarine and crew through the ocean.

Voxx
Jul 28, 2009

I'll give 'em a hold
and a break to breathe
And if they can't play nice
I won't play with 'em at all
roger had giant egg
luffy will have giant egghead

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

We're your first, last, and only line of defense. We live in secret. We exist in shadow.

And we dress in black.

Voxx posted:

roger had giant egg
luffy will have giant egghead

Maybe Vegapunk hatched from the egg.

Star Platinum
May 5, 2010
Rayleigh! Did you lay this egg!?

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
They were hoping to place the giant hat on the giant egg but the giant egg wasn't giant enough

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money
They should find the egg and feed it the brain fruit

CatstropheWaitress
Nov 26, 2017

Mister Olympus posted:

Would be incredible if we get a page of Franky mourning Vegapunk only for him to look down and hear a voice from inside "FRANKY HELLO, BIG FAN. I'M IN YOUR CHEST NOW."

Can Of Worms
Sep 4, 2011

That's not how the Triangle Attack works...

CatstropheWaitress posted:

Would be incredible if we get a page of Franky mourning Vegapunk only for him to look down and hear a voice from inside "FRANKY HELLO, BIG FAN. I'M IN YOUR CHEST NOW."

Hmm, not sure if the editors would let Oda put such a risqué image in Jump.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

Can Of Worms posted:

Hmm, not sure if the editors would let Oda put such a risqué image in Jump.

loving l m a o