Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

Felix needs to watch Gundam not only because it’s really good and he’d like it but also because he’d get really all the rare side lore and go on tangents about how if he had lived General Revil would have prevented the rise of the Titans and how modern America could never produce a figure like Revil.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King
i started listening to Hell of Presidents after not having premium for a few years and i am now a Former Matt Hater.

when he comes back, i hope they replace felix with the other gamer guy

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Gripweed posted:

Felix needs to watch Gundam not only because it’s really good and he’d like it but also because he’d get really all the rare side lore and go on tangents about how if he had lived General Revil would have prevented the rise of the Titans and how modern America could never produce a figure like Revil.

3 month span of getting War In The Pocket references

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
they're covering the UK today. feeding all you british goons out there

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

TenementFunster posted:

i started listening to Hell of Presidents after not having premium for a few years and i am now a Former Matt Hater.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSb8SoF7igQ

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Being a Matt hater is bizarre he's always been the best one.

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

Groovelord Neato posted:

Being a Matt hater is bizarre he's always been the best one.

All Matts are good

Chakan
Mar 30, 2011

Nick Soapdish posted:

All Matts are good

With a few notable exceptions, AMAG.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
Lol at Halloween Jack's redtext. Did you piss off some of the losers in d&d?

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
Yes. I have avatar display turned off, so someone had to point it out to me. I assumed it was going to be something actually cutting or pointing out where I got some facts mixed up, but instead it's weird projection about a politician I rarely think or talk about.

Not sure if I should go back to the old av or come up with something gayer and communister.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

You’re holding your vote hostage! Dems are owed.

Blood Boils
Dec 27, 2006

Its not an S, on my planet it means QUIPS

TenementFunster posted:

Please welcome back, er I mean for the first time, Cornelius Utah!

Mae
Aug 1, 2010

Supesudandi wa, kukan-nai no dandidesu

Gripweed posted:

I was just thinking how he'd love Hathaway since the Gundam are just jet fighters with legs in that one

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King
hathaway rules

GoodluckJonathan
Oct 31, 2003

I love Felix's "news guy" impressions. They are just so *spot on*.

smr
Dec 18, 2002

UK episode was good. I like the Trashfuture guy when he’s on chapo cuz going deep on britain’s particular sickness is my favorite garbage. is the TF podcast itself a decent listen?

Matinee
Sep 15, 2007

TF's real good. They've got great chemistry and usually have on really interesting guests. If you liked Riley on Chapo, he's even better when he's bouncing off his co-hosts. Probably my favourite Chapolike podcast, but it is dependent on your interest levels in hearing about how utterly hosed Britain is.

smr
Dec 18, 2002

Matinee posted:

TF's real good. They've got great chemistry and usually have on really interesting guests. If you liked Riley on Chapo, he's even better when he's bouncing off his co-hosts. Probably my favourite Chapolike podcast, but it is dependent on your interest levels in hearing about how utterly hosed Britain is.

I have a disturbingly high interest level in Britain’s fuckedness. Thanks for the review, gonna go subscribe to their Patreon.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
Check this old classic to see if you like it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZuhlGDFJ_o

Chakan
Mar 30, 2011
TF was one of my gym podcasts so I stopped listening in 2020 and I just haven’t picked it back up, but it’s always good and always very UK focused.

Sephyr
Aug 28, 2012
Does anyone have a good link on the brit MP they mention that got recorded selling out to gambling companies for half a Warhammer 40k army?

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

smr posted:

UK episode was good. I like the Trashfuture guy when he’s on chapo cuz going deep on britain’s particular sickness is my favorite garbage. is the TF podcast itself a decent listen?
yes but you have to listen to the petty and witless braying of the perfidious british

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Sephyr posted:

Does anyone have a good link on the brit MP they mention that got recorded selling out to gambling companies for half a Warhammer 40k army?

Lmaooooo

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

https://twitter.com/brianmtelesur/status/1787529786916483537?s=46&t=BHs6Pl38GJXGN2Y4xeriNA

lonelylikezoidberg
Dec 19, 2007

It wasn't even enough to buy some of the really cool forge world models

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Man will not stop loving rare animals

FuriousGeorge
Jan 23, 2006

Ah, the simple joys of a monkey knife-fight.
Grimey Drawer

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

no one has ever loved anything as much as jair loves getting hosed up rare diseases that nearly kill him

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

lonelylikezoidberg posted:

It wasn't even enough to buy some of the really cool forge world models

I’m pretty sure a Warlord Titan is less than 2,000 pounds.

lonelylikezoidberg
Dec 19, 2007

Gripweed posted:

I’m pretty sure a Warlord Titan is less than 2,000 pounds.

"Head, arms, and carapace weapons systems sold separately."

Its 1630 with all the pieces goddamn

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

lonelylikezoidberg posted:

"Head, arms, and carapace weapons systems sold separately."

Its 1630 with all the pieces goddamn

Free shipping tho

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

just keep him in that tube like bubble boy

duck.exe
Apr 14, 2012

Nap Ghost
Friend of the show Jon Bois has a great new series out on the Reform Party (part 1 is free, 2 & 3 are on the Secret Base Patreon.

https://x.com/jon_bois/status/1787212006224793773?s=46&t=8eGAks3mGgDHUb4Mz4yNSw

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

duck.exe posted:

Friend of the show Jon Bois has a great new series out on the Reform Party (part 1 is free, 2 & 3 are on the Secret Base Patreon.

https://x.com/jon_bois/status/1787212006224793773?s=46&t=8eGAks3mGgDHUb4Mz4yNSw

it's very, very good.

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

Surely it's pretty good

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
Oh man that's gonna be good

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Pentecoastal Elites posted:

no one has ever loved anything as much as jair loves getting hosed up rare diseases that nearly kill him

Didn't they have to surgically remove pounds of poo poo from his rear end in a top hat once

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Cached Money posted:

Didn't they have to surgically remove pounds of poo poo from his rear end in a top hat once

through his nose

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

they also had to put his kid's poo poo into him iirc? every time he goes into the hospital the same thing that happens in the NIN pinion video happens to him, but for medical reasons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

KoRMaK posted:

through his nose

lol I forgot that