Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

lol, i think the guy on reddit said it best

"They could just use the synth music and visuals as an excuse to go apeshit with the gameplay and it'd stand on it's own tbh, lets see em cook "

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It would be loving tight for the plunger to bust open a concrete wall to let the ball out or w/e analogy they can make in pinball.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

John Wick Pinball Guy to Mom of 8 yr old playing Addams Family next to him: Would you tell your rotspawn to not gently caress UP MY TIMING, loving stupid bitch?! I thought Dave & Busters had integrity. Ohh AAhhdadadduurrr YUeah just tilt the machine nonstop. loving amature.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Beet Red Faced Guy in Car w/ YouTube Title "Dave & Busters Gone Woke" w/37 views after 4 weeks: So yeah so. Turns out, you can't even play pinball without the woke mob coming after you.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

John Wick Pinball Guy to Mom of 8 yr old playing Addams Family next to him: Would you tell your rotspawn to not gently caress UP MY TIMING, loving stupid bitch?! I thought Dave & Busters had integrity. Ohh AAhhdadadduurrr YUeah just tilt the machine nonstop. loving amature.

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Beet Red Faced Guy in Car w/ YouTube Title "Dave & Busters Gone Woke" w/37 views after 4 weeks: So yeah so. Turns out, you can't even play pinball without the woke mob coming after you.

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

gays and humpers. *joker laughing*

----------------

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

(in high pitched squealing voice) RESPECT THE LORE AHuhghuh *sniffling & crying while peeling out in a 2003 Hyundai Elantra*

Leave a comment below if you're tired of Woke.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

John Woke [Pic of me (699 pounds minimum you can tell from the close up of my face) with my mouth like this :O and my eyes like O_O and long hairs coming out of my nose)]

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

John Woke [Pic of me (699 pounds minimum you can tell from the close up of my face) with my mouth like this :O and my eyes like O_O and long hairs coming out of my nose)]

If only our non-obese Ancestors could see us fight this War.

lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

If only our non-obese Ancestors could see us fight this War.

lmfao

lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Very heavy bright pink son of a appalachian coal miner jerking awake in the middle of the night yelling HELP! WOKE IS WINNING!

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Put big fat titties back on pinball machines!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW. loving do it NOW. I'm so drat serious. I'm tired of paying 12,999 yew ess dee per machine without getting compensated with some tits. It's a middle finger to the consumer. So I tell you again, Put some loving Titties on my Gosh drat Pinball machine you fascist cucks.

----------------

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

insane anime posted:

Put big fat titties back on pinball machines!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW. loving do it NOW. I'm so drat serious. I'm tired of paying 12,999 yew ess dee per machine without getting compensated with some tits. It's a middle finger to the consumer. So I tell you again, Put some loving Titties on my Gosh drat Pinball machine you fascist cucks.

lmao

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

lmfao

very nice i like
Jan 8, 2020

I CANT RESIST SHITTING UP THE BIG BOOBS THREAD WITH MY RANDOM FUCKING MONKEY CHEESE BULLSHIT! IF YOU SEE ME, FUCK ME UP.

insane anime posted:

lmfao

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

(in high pitched squealing voice) RESPECT THE LORE AHuhghuh *sniffling & crying while peeling out in a 2003 Hyundai Elantra*

Leave a comment below if you're tired of Woke.

Wormskull posted:

insane anime posted:

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

insane anime posted:

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

insane anime posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

\

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmao

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

insane anime posted:

lmfao

----------------

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

insane anime posted:

lmao

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
It's.. It's been a long time since I've cum to a pinball machine. What was it.. Elvira? The new one. It was okay. Um. Sorry, I know we were all having a good time, sorry to be a downer. I've just been blowing loads to other things instead, but.. Yeah. Sorry guys.

----------------

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Scared Stiff ftw.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

insane anime posted:

comment from UncleErnie74

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Wormskull posted:

Scared Stiff ftw.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Puppy Bonus Get

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
Famous Non-Pedophile Pete Townshend: He's a pinball wizard! It has to be a trick! Hit the ball into the bonus to get gay married to John Wick! *guitar bit* Keanu's a cozy chungus (he sure is!) Tim Rodgers vids are good.

----------------

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

ol yeller posted:

Famous Non-Pedophile Pete Townshend: He's a pinball wizard! It has to be a trick! Hit the ball into the bonus to get gay married to John Wick! *guitar bit* Keanu's a cozy chungus (he sure is!) Tim Rodgers vids are good.

lol

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

ol yeller posted:

lol

----------------

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

ol yeller posted:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

ol yeller posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

ol yeller posted:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

ol yeller posted:

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

ol yeller posted:

hamsauce666
Apr 11, 2018

ol yeller posted:

Lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nasty Stanky Bitch
Dec 20, 2008

insane anime posted:

This