Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: really queer Christmas)

corona familiar
Aug 13, 2021

crepeface posted:

11 year-old child is hamas!?!

they're doing their part too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

a group of jack booted tots and aggrieved teenagers

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

crepeface posted:

hello Mr president

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Best Friends posted:

hello Mr president

He has a nose for these things

soscannonballs
Dec 6, 2007

crepeface posted:

according to israel there are thousands of 11 year-old hamas terrorists

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

JainDoh
Nov 5, 2002

https://x.com/antwann4real/status/1787835546523533708

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

lol

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
elizabeth holmes joining as a shark tank judge levels of parody. incredible.

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

also more courage

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 18 days!)

https://twitter.com/jrhopkin/status/1788121165371744729

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

wtf

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
So the "counter protests" were basically just cops, IDF and a couple of israeli citizens, huh. Almost seems like the entire pro-genocide movement is orchestrated by just a handful of extremely rich psychopaths that have unlimited funds to keep an illusion of wider support. Even Trump supporters chant "genocide Joe" while Trump is trying ramble how killing brown people is actually good. Nobody actually supports Israel in real life anymore.

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

I think they also underestimate how much americans don’t appreciate being told what to do

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
GWU encampment got cleared early this morning

https://twitter.com/ReporterJoseph/status/1788159918601551938

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Violently attacking actual students peacefully taking up space while at the same time allowing non students to disrupt the entire campus and post non university affiliated security guards is certainly an approach.

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

I legit don't understand how even the punisher skull fascist types can cling onto the US at this point.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Chillgamesh posted:

I legit don't understand how even the punisher skull fascist types can cling onto the US at this point.

Because they materially benefit from it .

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

Chillgamesh posted:

???

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Chillgamesh posted:

those are cops

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

In Training posted:

Because they materially benefit from it .

I guess they will ignore everything for a chance to poo poo on people one rung down on the ladder. I just can't get my head around how you could be so dumb and blind as to be a footsoldier for this type of poo poo.

Honky Mao posted:

those are cops

they are, but I'm talking outside actual police

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"

I can't really find words for how unhinged this. And the University endorses it.

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

Chillgamesh posted:

Because the police protect them while they beat people up?

The response to Jan 6 wasn't to attack them. It was to jerk their leash.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Honky Mao posted:

those are cops

which is funny because frank castle liked killing corrupt cops

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

This story still hasn’t been picked up by anyone outside of the AP and, from what I found, Yahoo! Singapore :laffo: the media is more concerned on how scary the protestors are because they might hurt someone’s feelings!

ModernMajorGeneral
Jun 25, 2010

quote:

Australia’s biggest university has ordered the removal of “Zionist not welcome” slogans after receiving legal advice it was vilification.

The move came as the federal education minister demanded a clampdown on antisemitism, with explicit support for Hamas growing at pro-Palestinian tent protests at some universities.

As scuffles between supporters and opponents of Israel broke out at a pro-Palestine encampment at Monash University, the institution confirmed it was acting after days of pressure on vice chancellors to take the tone of the protests more seriously.

“Our best judgment based on that advice, is that this statement likely constitutes harassment and/or vilification,” Monash said in a statement. “The university is now taking action accordingly.

“When considering where to draw a line between free speech and speech that can justifiably be limited, the distinction is not one of offence. Democratic debate requires us to tolerate people being offended – even deeply offended – or having their feelings hurt. The distinction is one of harm.”

:negative:

Barrel Cactaur
Oct 6, 2021

Spergin Morlock posted:

which is funny because frank castle liked killing corrupt cops

They don't read, it's just judge death is hard to draw.

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!

Chillgamesh posted:

I just can't get my head around how you could be so dumb

American fascists are profoundly stupid by design

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
https://twitter.com/missymarxist/status/1787927283237347597?t=hlmRy1ysWeuJerjVz5NI8Q&s=19

How did this ever air? Surprised that the news station didn't cut away the moment they realized he wasn't going to be a frothing rage monster for their clicks.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Arc Hammer posted:

https://twitter.com/missymarxist/status/1787927283237347597?t=hlmRy1ysWeuJerjVz5NI8Q&s=19

How did this ever air? Surprised that the news station didn't cut away the moment they realized he wasn't going to be a frothing rage monster for their clicks.

lmao get their asses

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

Chillgamesh posted:

They're the ones doing the violence, OP

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Arc Hammer posted:

Yeah honestly shocked they didn't cut that before it went that far

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

they should change the signs to say nazis not welcome and see what happens

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Scarabrae posted:

I think they also underestimate how much americans don’t appreciate being told what to do

Especially if it's whiny foreigners. They really loving hate that.

Mandel Brotset
Jan 1, 2024

Chillgamesh posted:

I guess they will ignore everything for a chance to poo poo on people one rung down on the ladder. I just can't get my head around how you could be so dumb and blind as to be a footsoldier for this type of poo poo.

they are, but I'm talking outside actual police

congrats you don’t have the nazi gene

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

lol

ProperGanderPusher
Jan 13, 2012

The Alchemist posted:

So the "counter protests" were basically just cops, IDF and a couple of israeli citizens, huh. Almost seems like the entire pro-genocide movement is orchestrated by just a handful of extremely rich psychopaths that have unlimited funds to keep an illusion of wider support. Even Trump supporters chant "genocide Joe" while Trump is trying ramble how killing brown people is actually good. Nobody actually supports Israel in real life anymore.

All the boomer evangelicals in my Southern suburb are still 100% all-in for Israel. The genocide is completely deserved in their eyes for Palestinians being the descendants of Old Testament bad guys.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Scarabrae posted:

And hate being reminded we're the bad guys

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

ProperGanderPusher posted:

All the boomer evangelicals in my Southern suburb are still 100% all-in for Israel. The genocide is completely deserved in their eyes for Palestinians being the descendants of Old Testament bad guys.

It is really funny to belive both that Palestinians have no history, nation, or culture and are also the direct unbroken heirs of the Canaanites

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Jim's now a Blind Cave Salamander!

Arc Hammer posted:

This is going to be buried real deep