Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Spacebump posted:

If he was healthy this series would already be over.

are you gonna cry about it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations

fart simpson posted:

are you gonna cry about it

u mad?

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

yes. are you?

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Dray still going after Rudy lol..

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

fart simpson posted:

yes. are you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFgXF0a_Yw4

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Sorry I watched Paul George play with 2 lacerated shoulders and didn't whine about it or have it leaked to press as an excuse in case he failed I'm not impressed with a sore leg

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Metapod posted:

Sorry I watched Paul George play with 2 lacerated shoulders and didn't whine about it or have it leaked to press as an excuse in case he failed I'm not impressed with a sore leg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFgXF0a_Yw4

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

KCP died and resurrected in the same game to help beat the Minnesota Lakers...

Dutchy
Jul 8, 2010
Mavs fans have been joking about Luka needing a peg leg since like March, I dunno why OKC fans think the idea his knee is hosed was cooked up just for them last week

Health is part of the deal and if he's out there he has to find ways to be effective, I feel like you could just leave it at that

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Ernie doing some payola on the way out.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Dutchy posted:

Mavs fans have been joking about Luka needing a peg leg since like March, I dunno why OKC fans think the idea his knee is hosed was cooked up just for them last week

Health is part of the deal and if he's out there he has to find ways to be effective, I feel like you could just leave it at that

He probably is sore but so is everyone that's part of the grind

tanglewood1420
Oct 28, 2010

The importance of this mission cannot be overemphasized
Luka is hurt for sure - and more than most out there on the court - you just to need to watch him these playoffs to see how different his game is to usual. But "enduring pain beyond comprehension" lmfao

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

tanglewood1420 posted:

Luka is hurt for sure - and more than most out there on the court - you just to need to watch him these playoffs to see how different his game is to usual. But "enduring pain beyond comprehension" lmfao

luka might be the most heroic and selfless human being to ever exist...

Dutchy
Jul 8, 2010

tanglewood1420 posted:

lol yeah, that part's funny.

I feel like that has to be straight out of Cuban's mouth but the only thing that causes me hesitation is I can't imagine Cuban saying something that embarrassing and not being proudly on the record with it

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

fart simpson posted:

luka might be the most heroic and selfless human being to ever exist...

Finally people are making sense

Rabid Snake
Aug 6, 2004

Ghost Dog posted:

consider that the sonics sucked and their fans are sad whiny losers like 15 years later

Not gonna lie you calling us sad whiny losers only pissed me more off what is your problem?

You’re such piece of poo poo I hope you know that and you do know that.

We lost a loving team. Reminds me America blaming ccp for everything

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Lol yall have more passion for losing a team then yall ever did for supporting a team

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Rabid Snake posted:

Not gonna lie you calling us sad whiny losers only pissed me more off what is your problem?

You’re such piece of poo poo I hope you know that and you do know that.

We lost a loving team. Reminds me America blaming ccp for everything

If I were Seattle I would simply get another team. It's not like the Timberwolves came out of thin air.*

Also this made me laugh, considering the teams in question: "The Timberwolves debuted on November 3, 1989, losing to the Seattle SuperSonics on the road 106–94." :tinfoil:

*Narrator: They did.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
Some real "the great ones say not today" type posting in this thread.

Anyway, Mavs winning the championship.

Papes
Apr 13, 2010

There's always something at the bottom of the bag.

Probably Magic posted:

Some real "the great ones say not today" type posting in this thread.

Anyway, Mavs winning the championship.

Mavs (or thunder they magically find their 50% 3pt shooting they lost) are gonna to get smoked by Denver in 5 games max

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
the supersonics havent been a team for over a decade

its okay to let it go guys

Rabid Snake
Aug 6, 2004

3 DONG HORSE posted:

If I were Seattle I would simply get another team. It's not like the Timberwolves came out of thin air.*

Also this made me laugh, considering the teams in question: "The Timberwolves debuted on November 3, 1989, losing to the Seattle SuperSonics on the road 106–94." :tinfoil:

*Narrator: They did.

Yeah a day later I just raged for no reason I like this okc team even in my previous post. They are so likable with Shia and Chet

Rabid Snake
Aug 6, 2004

AnimeIsTrash posted:

I said I quote

“My anti okc bias because of the Sonic’s is taking over even though the okc team is so cool”

Then ghost dog baited me about Sonic’s fans being nothing

I shouldn’t have had taken the bait my bad

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

reminds me of america blaming the ccp for everything

Rabid Snake
Aug 6, 2004

Ghost Dog posted:

It does. Reminds me of you keep yapping like Israel comparing about Gaza shut up

Rabid Snake
Aug 6, 2004

Ghost Dog posted:

This is my favorite kind of post apologetic to the death of the middle class ccp did everything right. Industrial manufacturing on their country. Propaganda got you so hosed up it’s crazy

feller
Jul 5, 2006

stfu weirdo

Rabid Snake
Aug 6, 2004

feller posted:

stfu weirdo

Okay 2006 reg

Rabid Snake
Aug 6, 2004

Self reflection maybe your a piece of poo poo too if you say that. Your old enough with a 2006 reg to shut the gently caress up

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

feller posted:

stfu weirdo

theres no stfu champ. no stfu when im posting about how the sonics are the same as palestine. im on 10 till the second i close this tab. You stfu!!!

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

is this the thread to discuss the new tariffs

Rabid Snake
Aug 6, 2004

Ghost Dog posted:

theres no stfu champ. no stfu when im posting about how the sonics are the same as palestine. im on 10 till the second i close this tab. You stfu!!!

Okay this surrealism my fault my bad I’m gonna stop posting lmao

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

AnimeIsTrash posted:

I still haven't forgiven OKC lobbying to keep the NOLA Hornets during their brief stint there due to Katrina.

Stagger_Lee
Mar 25, 2009
Gary Payton was the greatest Thunder of all time.

MintFresh
Jun 24, 2020

Stagger_Lee posted:

Gary Payton was the greatest Thunder of all time.

Yeah that’s why his Jersey was never retired

MintFresh
Jun 24, 2020

Funny how we are rooting for owners who rather root a team outright then pay taxes and stadium fees themselves.

MintFresh
Jun 24, 2020

Ghost Dog posted:

I love how you ignore the taxes and holding the the team hostage for more stadium money. It was a hostile act

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet

fart simpson posted:

These new traffics are an embarrassment

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

fart simpson posted:

The Clippers have been embargoed from winning Championships until further notice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Tariffs on 3pters are not fair at all