Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Gumball Gumption posted:

I did see those matches. He's got to stop doing singles matches where he just stumbles around and calls it psychology

[leans towards the mic] wrong

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Actually they should kill the hell thread if this is what it's become, shameful. Can't even hate on FTR anymore

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

i’m having a diverticulitis flare up today this is certainly aew hell.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Gumball Gumption posted:

Actually they should kill the hell thread if this is what it's become, shameful. Can't even hate on FTR anymore

If the opinion was actually worth anything it would be able to withstand a couple people going "nah that's stupid." I THOUGHT THIS WAS THE HELL THREAD :qq: is the most pathetic genre of post in this thread.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Please read all my posts in a little scamp voice and not :qq:. Just totally missing it.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Read all of my posts in whatever tone makes me seem coolest tia

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

hell thread is both for legitimate grievances and also being a little scoundrel. which is which? you'll just have to guess :evilbuddy:

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

I'd expect my family to put me down if anything in wrestling ever made me feel that

Dax does a nice slams his own shoulder into the ring post

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I MISSED AEW LAST NIGHT BECAUSE OF HOCKEY AND APPARENTLY THE EPISODE KICKED rear end??!?!

MAN gently caress AEW FOR THAT. Stinkers only when I'm busy, thanks.

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG
Shinjobi has become increasingly isolated

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Shinjobi posted:

I MISSED AEW LAST NIGHT BECAUSE OF HOCKEY AND APPARENTLY THE EPISODE KICKED rear end??!?!

That's what you get for believing in the Stars

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

TheSwizzler posted:

Shinjobi has become increasingly isolated

Shinjobi being lured down the catacombs like Fortunato.
Yeah Shinobu, last night's Dynamite was great! Just keep looking at the TV and don't worry about any sounds of brick-laying behind you.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I like to imagine us all clocking into the thread at the beginning of the day like the wolf and the sheep dog from those Looney Tunes cartoons before we begin flaming eachother

https://youtu.be/ECa1toPGth4?si=rnECJu1tsLPXyArF

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Can’t clock in if you never clock out

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8RDPSJfw6c

I love Mel Blanc.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Big mama wants some big dick.

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

MJeff posted:

I love Mel Blanc.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

yea ok posted:

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

yea ok posted:

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

NienNunb posted:

I like to imagine us all clocking into the thread at the beginning of the day like the wolf and the sheep dog from those Looney Tunes cartoons before we begin flaming eachother

https://youtu.be/ECa1toPGth4?si=rnECJu1tsLPXyArF

of course you imagine us as a looney toons episode...

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

yea ok posted:

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

we must protect the hell thread

and wb to my friend yea ok

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
All the NDAs are signed and he's back. The feeling is restored

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

yea ok posted:

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Shard posted:

of course you imagine us as a looney toons episode...

This is what I picture you as

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
WWE is always trying to claim that wrestling is hot again, but I don't see any Looney Tunes wrestling apparel out in the wild these days so I know that's an absolute loving lie

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

yea ok posted:

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

NienNunb posted:

This is what I picture you as

this is how I picture us, as good friends

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009

Cry 'Mayhem!' and let slip the dogs of Wardlow.

yea ok posted:

Wb

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

I at least need the Hell Thread open in case Tony has Mercedes beat Willow at Double or Nothing cause I'll have some thoughts than

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

SatoshiMiwa posted:

I at least need the Hell Thread open in case Tony has Mercedes beat Willow at Double or Nothing cause I'll have some thoughts than

She should, so Willow can chase.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Mone appeared to go full heel last night so if the idea is to do a longer program where Willow chases and beats Mone and this is all to buy some time to do whatever they're gonna do with Toni and the world title, that's fine, but I kinda think Mone should just lose and then go win the world title.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

I think you need to pay off this Mariah and Toni thing, it's been building for too long to end in any other way than Mariah turning on Toni and there's a clear path to get there involving Mina now.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Shinjobi posted:

It was a good episode. A couple very funny lines, opener ruled. 3 star Dynamite.

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

MJeff posted:

Mone appeared to go full heel last night so if the idea is to do a longer program where Willow chases and beats Mone and this is all to buy some time to do whatever they're gonna do with Toni and the world title, that's fine, but I kinda think Mone should just lose and then go win the world title.

Willow retains:
Good: willow rules. Monet has to wrestle her way back up in a series of hopefully good matches.
Bad: kinda weird look for Mone to lose.

Mone wins:
Good: Willow goes on a tear through the division.
Bad: Mone doesn't have an incentive to wrestle and we get mid promos.

I still am on the side where the TBS belt should be torn in half and become the women's tag belt. I think we've been getting a deep enough roster between aew and roh folks to make it engaging. Plus maybe Hater and Baker come back to challenge for it sometime.

Having said all that, I really liked the contract signing and I'm excited for the match.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

yea ok posted:

well well well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/WrestlingMark16/status/1790920147256873098