Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Cindy Sheehan, public enemy number 1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Milo and POTUS posted:

Cindy Sheehan, public enemy number 1

her son died and she was 100% right about the war but she was also kind of annoying so...

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Spergin Morlock posted:

her son died and she was 100% right about the war but she was also kind of annoying so...

I didn’t find her particularly annoying. She was a dem darling until she tried to primary pelosi and they went all out torching her

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

HashtagGirlboss posted:

I didn’t find her particularly annoying. She was a dem darling until she tried to primary pelosi and they went all out torching her

oh I was channeling the people who complained about her while she was still making the rounds. why couldn't she just protest the evil war that killed her child more quietly?

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
RBG giving Trump another SC seat and shifting the court to 6-3 standard because she wanted to officiate a gay wedding during peak covid and also did not retire during Obama's term despite repeated cancer scares because she wanted a bigger 'legacy*'

*and her legacy was a foundation giving her named award, the Ruth Bader Ginsburg Woman of Leadership Award, to Elon Musk and Rupert Murdoch

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
The dems liked her at all? I thought they were whining from word one that she wasn't doing it right

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

pentyne posted:

RBG giving Trump another SC seat and shifting the court to 6-3 standard because she wanted to officiate a gay wedding during peak covid and also did not retire during Obama's term despite repeated cancer scares because she wanted a bigger 'legacy*'

*and her legacy was a foundation giving her named award, the Ruth Bader Ginsburg Woman of Leadership Award, to Elon Musk and Rupert Murdoch

it was a straight wedding

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

pentyne posted:

it wasn't a gay wedding.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
all weddings are gay

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

mitt romney quietly singing who let the dogs out when he was around black people at a campaign event

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

pentyne posted:

She talked about "Legacy" but she made comments about intending to retire under the first female president. 100% chance she was a PUMA type in 08.

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Milo and POTUS posted:

The dems liked her at all? I thought they were whining from word one that she wasn't doing it right

Nah she was fine with them as long as she was going after Bush but once she went up against Nancy that was it

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

pentyne posted:

this but it wasn't about her legacy it was because she didn't want a black person to choose her replacement

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
she wasn't terribly concerned about her legacy per se, because rbg had every intention of living forever.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

zetamind2000 posted:

mitt romney quietly singing who let the dogs out when he was around black people at a campaign event

I'm pretty sure he sang it directly at them which might be even funnier

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

One More Fat Nerd posted:

She talked about "Legacy" but she made comments about intending to retire under the first female president. 100% chance she was a PUMA type in 08.

she didn't want a black man appointing her replacement because she was very clearly racist and didn't even hire black people to work for her

sleep with the vicious
Apr 2, 2010

pentyne posted:

Lmao

"If they even THINK about replacing rbc, we riot"

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

I remember thinking the #romneydeathrally was pretty funny

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

babypolis posted:

yep she did and it was completely unhinged, that woman is not well

her being the subject of vilerat's long-running "post crazy emails from your family" thread

Mister Bates
Aug 4, 2010
the Supreme Court's power is based almost entirely on the Supreme Court saying they have that power and everyone agreeing to go along with it, at least one president has openly ignored a Supreme Court ruling before and they were powerless to do anything about it, and any other president could again at any time and there's not actually any codified enforcement mechanism in place to prevent it

Telluric Whistler
Sep 14, 2008

Spergin Morlock posted:

it was a straight wedding

Adam Friedland is so powerful he has by proxy made all Jewish people gay

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Orange Devil posted:

Vilerat's mom going on Fox News.

I was just thinking earlier today how wild it is that one of our forums mods was a state department stooge, a functionary of American imperialism, who got got on the job

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Who's laughable now

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Mr. Lobe posted:

I was just thinking earlier today how wild it is that one of our forums mods was a state department stooge, a functionary of American imperialism, who got got on the job

The unlikely odyssey of Caro

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Milo and POTUS posted:

The unlikely odyssey of Caro

caro winning fifty million dollars in a lawsuit

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Milo and POTUS posted:

I'm pretty sure he sang it directly at them which might be even funnier

He said it to them as if it was their way of saying Hello to each other lol

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
More awkward than I remember

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysJHO2OddN4

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
I think his mind was free associating off the phrase "who's got the camera" and "Black People"

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

ESPN hiring well-known football expert rush limbaugh to do nfl commentary

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Put on the record player so black babies hear more words

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 hours!
Kony 2012

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

the governor of ny saying "young black kids" in the bronx don't know the word "computer"

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

obama smoking crack and having gay sex with a prostitute in a limo

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

AnimeIsTrash posted:

Dude knows how to have fun. These a reason he won two terms.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
that time we met the new boss and guess what, he's the same as the old boss. wow, shocker!!

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

AnimeIsTrash posted:

Telluric Whistler
Sep 14, 2008

AnimeIsTrash posted:

obamna

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys