Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eratik
Jun 23, 2004

I like your style.
Like I said, dunks are overrated. Bomb threes forever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

havelock
Jan 20, 2004

IGNORE ME
Soiled Meat

Vernacular posted:

Kidd channeling Darvin Ham with this lack of TO calling here

I love the camera cut to kidds slack jawed face looking confused

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Isiaiof joe

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

lol 24 pts in 4 min

is that waht they just said?

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

havelock posted:

I love the camera cut to kidds slack jawed face looking confused

That Vogel Look.

Papes
Apr 13, 2010

There's always something at the bottom of the bag.
I will take back everything bad I ever said about Tony brothers if he does the needful and eject Luka from this game in the 3rd qtr

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Papes posted:

I will take back everything bad I ever said about Tony brothers if he does the needful and eject Luka from this game in the 3rd qtr

i would love to see luka crying abt being ejected

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Rick posted:

On the one hand calling a timeout with a minute to go is not not a good idea, on the other I hope someone posts the Jason Kidd timeout meme because I laugh at it.

Vernacular
Nov 29, 2004
Gonna have to put Luka back on whatever pain/whine-killing drugs he was on last game asap

Papes
Apr 13, 2010

Vernacular posted:

Gonna have to put Luka back on whatever pain/whine-killing drugs he was on last game asap

Game 5 he was a machine. He just put his shoulder down and got to the rim…I don’t understand why he just doesn’t always play like that.

It makes sense he plays over watch 2.

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

:lol:

Dutchy
Jul 8, 2010

Papes posted:

Game 5 he was a machine. He just put his shoulder down and got to the rim…I don’t understand why he just doesn’t always play like that.

It makes sense he plays over watch 2.

The Thunder are doubling him and Kyrie ASAP, even by the standards of this series, and without a lot of PJ due to foul trouble, other Mavs are finding themselves having to make decisions and stuff and this is why they aren't allowed to do that. + the Mavs seem to be starting a lot of their offensive action over by the sideline instead of the top of the key which is just making the traps more effective and getting OKC even more turnovers.

Rick posted:

On the one hand calling a timeout with a minute to go is not not a good idea, on the other I hope someone posts the Jason Kidd timeout meme because I laugh at it.

He had like three minutes before that when he could've also done it and it would've made sense, but hey, he doesn't get paid per timeout called after all

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

lmao

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

That's newly-extended coach jason kidd to you

Papes
Apr 13, 2010

Dutchy posted:

The Thunder are doubling him and Kyrie ASAP, even by the standards of this series, and without a lot of PJ due to foul trouble, other Mavs are finding themselves having to make decisions and stuff and this is why they aren't allowed to do that. + the Mavs seem to be starting a lot of their offensive action over by the sideline instead of the top of the key which is just making the traps more effective and getting OKC even more turnovers.

He had like three minutes before that when he could've also done it and it would've made sense, but hey, he doesn't get paid per timeout called after all

I mostly meant about him being a crybaby but thanks for the detailed breakdown

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

game 7 game 7 game 7 !!!

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Shear Modulus posted:

That's newly-extended coach jason kidd to you

at this point he feels like he might be in the upper end of tenure for head coaches in the league

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

I can't support any nba player who still plays overwatch in tyool 2024

Papes
Apr 13, 2010

Cmon Tony that was your chance

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

Incredible Dort flop

The Unnamed One
Jan 13, 2012

"BOOM!"
OKC might wanna stop the turnovers maybe, idunno

Papes
Apr 13, 2010

The Unnamed One posted:

OKC might wanna stop the turnovers maybe, idunno

Would be nice if Chet could sit for 2 seconds and the lead didn’t disappear. It’s insane what his string bean body has to do.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

lol at commentators complaining about luka complaining to the refs

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet
if okc could shoot 3s

Papes
Apr 13, 2010

Why is shai not on the court?!?!?

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

Tony Brothers taking over the game

Papes
Apr 13, 2010

Nooo mark what are you doing

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Dort

Papes
Apr 13, 2010

Season on the line and we roll out a giddey, dort, and jwill lineup at a critical moment jfc

Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry god. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now, at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon.

Amen.

Shear Modulus posted:

lol at commentators complaining about luka complaining to the refs

There should be a mode for all sports streaming services where you can get “court side” mode or some poo poo where you’re just hearing the squeaking of shoes and poo poo talking from players and are thus spared the unparalleled idiocy of commentators.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Thank you.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
SGA

Eratik
Jun 23, 2004

I like your style.
Sga looked extremely awful on that one possession and is forced to dominate out of shame

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
SGA wasn't hitting a goddamn thing and the Mavs just could not take advantage

also lmao these refs good god

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

SGA :stare:

Gafford :smith:

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

You can't stop what's coming
OKC runs always seem to come when Kyrie is doing too much

Eratik
Jun 23, 2004

I like your style.

Abner Assington posted:

There should be a mode for all sports streaming services where you can get “court side” mode or some poo poo where you’re just hearing the squeaking of shoes and poo poo talking from players and are thus spared the unparalleled idiocy of commentators.

But then how would we know how injured and brave Luka is

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

lol as soon as Dort gets his 4th he’s allowed to do anything he wants

Papes
Apr 13, 2010

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

lol as soon as Dort gets his 4th he’s allowed to do anything he wants

Yup just like once Luka picked up 1 tech.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

lol at not calling a foul on Dort there