Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Have you got Waffle House in your area?
Yes
No
Goku waffles
View Results

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Because Waffle House is a :krad: chain diner in the United States open 24/7/365 and I’m sorry if you don’t have them nearby because you’re missing out on “good food fast.”

Arizona is the farthest west they go and I’m glad we’ve got them. Nothing beats eating blueberry waffles and pork chops at 2 AM when everything else is closed and you need some food and coffee in your empty belly stat.

Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m gonna drop some money in the jukebox while I wait for my scattered, capped, and covered hash browns.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_LnuPFnJXY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
Hmm, let's take a look see. It would appear the closest Waffle House is 3 and a half hours away. No sir. Don't believe I'll be doing that drive.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Closest one is 100 miles away from me op

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
When i lived in JP my friends bestie was a doom cow who worked in denny's; so many am's spent loving about there and the sexual assault was almost consensual.

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

Nearest one to me is an 8 hour drive, so gonna say no.

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

6 within a 10 mile radius

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
waffle house is one of the best places to eat hands down, but I could def feel inflation when I had a meal there the other day and it cost me fifteen loving dollars

shouldn't be breaking ten

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

There is a Waffle House within a quarter of a mile from my house

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

I go from wafflehouse to wafflehouse picking fights with their strongest chef over the quality of their eggs like some sort of shithead johnny appleseed

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Waffle House has no locations in my state because of our strict gun laws.

We do have Ali Baba the Waffle House but it is an unaffiliated halal restaurant.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
We really need one. This place is getting too classy. :shrug:

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Waffle Condo

ManBoyChef
Aug 1, 2019

Deadbeat Dad

I wish I had a waffle house. Watching brawls in there is better than pay per view. Closest thing I have is an IHOP and that place blows donkey dicks.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

My favorite waffle house has a big pipe sticking out of the side of it.
It also is "home of the load bearing chicken and waffles"

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

kntfkr posted:

Waffle House has no locations in my state because of our strict gun laws.

We do have Ali Baba the Waffle House but it is an unaffiliated halal restaurant.

Wait is that like Ali babas cave in SF? That place has the best vegetarian dishes, killer meat ones too. :jerky:

Cold Milk Bottle
Nov 19, 2012
they shrunk the drat menu. cant get my hashbrowns capped or whatever weird poo poo i want them to do to them at 3 in the morning

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

Close, but not close enough. :(

I need my breakfast sludge.

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

staberind posted:

When i lived in JP my friends bestie was a doom cow who worked in denny's; so many am's spent loving about there and the sexual assault was almost consensual.

Wat is a doom cow

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

waffle house is one of those places i sincerely miss about Texas, and I really don't miss whataburger and only braums a little bit

but i miss being able to get cheap, cheap food at 3am and watching whatever insane chaos was appointed to break out there

if the pnw has a restraunt that has the chaotic neutral energy of a waffle house in the late hours of the morning i haven't found it yet

LaserPrinter69
Sep 6, 2022

"I did a perfect print job, grown men were coming up to me and saying with tears in their eyes, 'Sir, it was a perfect print job.' What they're trying to do to your favorite printer (ME!) is a disgrace."
Waffle House is unironically a great way to spend 45 on a weekend morning. You sit at the bar and you know what you're getting. It's cooked right in front of you, and the waitress calls you 'love' or 'baby.'

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

A fun game, go to Waffle House and laugh at the sober people.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I've never been to a waffle house ):

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope
Their website isn't really good for this sort of thing but eyeballing it I reckon I'm about 4,000 miles away from the nearest Waffle House.

There is a Dunkin Donuts down the block though.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

AKA Pseudonym posted:

There is a Dunkin Donuts down the block though.

Get some of them hash brown rounds

Fuckin delicious

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
never seen one with my own eyes OP

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
The closest facsimile I have is a place called THE SLOPPY WAFFLE

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer

Riot Bimbo posted:

waffle house is one of those places i sincerely miss about Texas, and I really don't miss whataburger and only braums a little bit

but i miss being able to get cheap, cheap food at 3am and watching whatever insane chaos was appointed to break out there

if the pnw has a restraunt that has the chaotic neutral energy of a waffle house in the late hours of the morning i haven't found it yet

When it existed, the Hurricane more than met this requirement. Any given Shari's as well, and Beth's to some extent. Things weren't quite the same after the indoor smoking ban kicked in, though, and now the Hurricane is long gone anyway.

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

There is one a little ways from me, but I've never been drunk on that side of town.

PureEvil6_13
Jun 1, 2004

I LIKE PETA AND THINK THAT SCIENCE IS EVIL
Wafflehouse is best experienced between 2-5am

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Flowers for QAnon posted:

Wat is a doom cow

Centrist Dad
Nov 13, 2007

When I see your posting
College Slice
Their waffles are poo poo.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

No and also waffles are inferior to pancakes anyways so I wouldn't go

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

there are a few locally but none of them are any good. and the fake rear end butter they use sucks.

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
5 people at my work wanted hash browns. I had to go to the closest WH and order 5 triple orders of hash browns. The order almost covered the whole flap top. The workers were taking pictures of it cooking

Kimchi Surplus
Dec 4, 2007

Daddy's out of bourbon...
Not in this country, OP

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

I can be at an ok one in 5 minutes but the good one is about 20 minutes away. The best one is in Casselberry by Orlando, where there are always drunken club girls angrily denouncing whatever shitbag disappointed them that night.

GEEKABALL
May 30, 2011

Throw out your hands!!
Stick out your tush!!
Hands on your hips
Give them a push!!
Fun Shoe
Waffle House chili cheese omelette is pro-tier hangover remedy.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
that white girl who deflected that chair is cool

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

GEEKABALL posted:

Waffle House chili cheese omelette is pro-tier hangover remedy.

Aw yeah that’s the best. :munch:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
I live in the PNW, so no, I do not.