Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

:lol: at all the people defending a dumbass aggressive tailgater here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
"Both are idiots"

"Lol at this guy defending the first idiot"

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

I saw an Audi driver use his indicators once.
True story.

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

Nah there was only one idiot in this incident.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Brake checking is for little bitch babies hth

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
Idiots driving at all, just ride public transpo Lmbo. It makes the days fly by waiting for/riding the bus.

New Zealand can eat me
Aug 29, 2008

:matters:

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Why didn't OP just speed up though? Sounds like they were driving like a granny.

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

you irl posted:

i'm doing 75 in left lane

Eh, no. You don't seem like a 75 MPH poster.

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

Chill la Chill posted:

:lol: at all the people defending a dumbass aggressive tailgater here.

Roadblock spotted.

Hardawn posted:

Idiots driving at all, just ride public transpo Lmbo. It makes the days fly by waiting for/riding the bus.

Plus it's a great path to keep your expenses down while you fritter away your life and die alone.

Lord Frankenstyle fucked around with this message at 18:34 on Dec 17, 2016

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I just put my car into cruise control and don't turn it off for any reason aside from speed limit changes, stop signs or stop lights.

Traffic slows to a crawl? Well my Mazda 3 will fit onto the shoulder. I'm in the fast lane and there's a phalanx of vehicles going the speed limit? Don't care if I've got a 50 car caravan trying to get by me, not going above the speed limit bruh

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice

Frankenstyle posted:

Roadblock spotted.

Plus it's a great path to keep your expenses down while you fritter away your life and die alone.

Yeah like how do you really know how alone you are unless you are you constantly reminded in a public space. It's delusional any other way.

Khorne
May 1, 2002
Dashcams should be mandatory and anyone who brake checks should have their license revoked for a minimum of three years.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
I carry a loaded 9mm under my seat for these very occasions .

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Khorne posted:

Dashcams should be mandatory and anyone who brake checks should have their license revoked for a minimum of three years.

Break checking is good imo.

Raldikuk
Apr 7, 2006

I'm bad with money and I want that meatball!

Khorne posted:

On one hand I agree because brake checking is intentionally provoking a confrontation and increasing the probabilities of an accident. On the other hand the person who is vulnerable to a brake check is also following way too closely. If they both lose their licenses for 3 years I am game.

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Lets all share things that didn't happen to us today.

i made a really good post today

weirdly chilly pussy
Oct 6, 2007

Bip Roberts posted:

Break checking is good imo.

It's up there with tipping and circumcision.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
10 mph over the speed limit in the left lane, pack of unfiltered smokes cuffed tightly in white shirt sleeve

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

weirdly chilly pussy posted:

It's up there with tipping and circumcision.

I break checked a plane on a conveyer belt once as it was taking off.

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Burt Sexual posted:

same, except condoms & lube

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 20 days!
And the guy in the truck was...

THE OP!
:eyepop:

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Khorne posted:

I had a dashcam until I broke it from taking the sd card out all the time to show people at work all the loving idiots in my way.

I work p much every day right now so I don't have to deal with it. So instead of lane courtesy I'm just a god drat nazi about turning your brights off on my country roads and using your turn signal.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Khorne posted:

if you're following at a safe distance and paying attention you are impossible to brake check hth

anyone who doesn't tip should lose their license tho

Khorne
May 1, 2002

OMGVBFLOL posted:

if you're following at a safe distance and paying attention you are impossible to brake check hth
I've never been checked personally. Maybe once while merging, but the lady was doing loving 20 merging into a 65 with no cars coming so what the gently caress. If cars were coming it's extremely dangerous to go so slowly. She literally slammed her brakes out of nowhere on a yield with no vehicles. I give people a safe distance and mostly flow with the fastest moving traffic.

autoaim.cfg
Aug 6, 2005
:qq: WHINY SHITHEAD :qq:
*drops mic*
It gets dark up here in the Grim North for the better part of the year.

Having someone ride your tail like it's butthole fun-fun time with my car in the dark is loving unnerving.

I have entertained the notion of mounting a strobe light in my rear window.

Dipshit wants to have car sex with my exhaust pipe... he gets his eyeballs scorched.

But.... meh.... effort... also, I'd probably get some serious fines or a court date if I got caught doing it.

Edit: Brake checking would be much easier and you could just say that you saw an elk on the side of the road. Around here it's a 100% valid defense. But then again you'd actually have to be prepared to go "Bumper cars" and gently caress me, I can't be arsed with that, just to teach some rear end in a top hat a lesson in driving.

autoaim.cfg fucked around with this message at 21:14 on Dec 17, 2016

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
whenever some one tailgates me i pull over and turn my car off and start crying

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

Hold me closer traffic nazi

Shame the pileup on the highway

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
I hope both you retards died OP, especially if the guy you were brake checking were on the way to the ER

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

me too

Son of Man
Jan 29, 2003

by Azathoth

Chief McHeath posted:

Lol if you don't have your high beams on all the time anyway

lol if youve ever used your high beams before

like are you literally hans moleman

Harakiri Potter
Oct 18, 2004

REACH HEAVEN THROUGH VIOLENCE BABY
I had to drive through Chester, PA to pick up a buddy last night, his SEPTA train died there.

So I'm headed up 291 and there's dudes throwing milk crates into the street and I nearly hit the drat plastic poo poo. So I stopped and got out and they all ran. It was pretty cold and a little icy.

edit: I forgot to mention I was mostly naked and I had a gun

autoaim.cfg
Aug 6, 2005
:qq: WHINY SHITHEAD :qq:
*drops mic*

Harakiri Potter posted:

edit: I forgot to mention I was mostly naked and I had a gun

This is how I picture most Americans anyway, so...

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

glowstick party tonight posted:

I hope both you retards died OP, especially if the guy you were brake checking were on the way to the ER

well you got your wish im literally dead and in retard hell now

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

you irl posted:

well you got your wish im literally dead and in retard hell now

i.e. gbs

bing_commander
Aug 14, 2009

In other news..
dont exceed the speed limit op

qkkl
Jul 1, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
What I like to do is if I spot an attractive female driving in a middle lane then I approach from the left and when I'm right next to her I keep pace while looking at her until she notices me. Then I smile as I slowly press the accelerator and overtake her and go into her lane right in front of her. Then after spending a few moments right in front of her I change to the right lane and slow down until I'm right next to her again, and look at her until she notices me again. Then I smile as I slow down and go into her lane right behind her, and tailgate her for a bit. I then repeat this process but starting from the right side. This method makes the female feel that I am marking her as my territory which instinctively causes her to be attracted to me.

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !

Burt Sexual posted:

I hope I breakcheck you smartguy

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !

qkkl posted:

dangerous and stupid poo poo
That's actually a really good idea I will try that on Monday.
How does it work on a two lane road?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

you irl posted:

speed limit is 65, it's 10 PM and there's moderate traffic in right and center lane. i'm doing 75 in left lane passing some folks, and this rear end in a top hat comes flying up behind me and starts flashing his brights. usually i'd just get out of the way but there's traffic to my right. so i keep going at the same speed, passing the traffic. well i guess this fucker thought i should just veer directly into the traffic or maybe just plow off the road to the left into the median because he comes up on my bumper, puts his brights on, and rides me like a 10 dollar whore. so i brake check him hard - i mean really scare him - and i swear i could smell the poo poo spraying involuntarily out of his rear end in a top hat from my car. he drops waaay back and eventually i pass the traffic, move over, and never saw him again.

tell me how you've put rear end in a top hat drivers in their place

He probably dropped way back because the child bleeding to death in the back seat got slammed to the floor and started screaming, then died.

Nice. Real nice.

• Locked thread