Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sgt. Politeness
Sep 29, 2003

I've seen shit you people wouldn't believe. Cop cars on fire off the shoulder of I-94. I watched search lights glitter in the dark near the Ambassador Bridge. All those moments will be lost in time, like piss in the drain. Time to retch.
I prick my finger and write "Big Beef City did it" across my chest in blood every night before bed, just in case.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brute Hole Force
Dec 25, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Practice axe fighting, I've no intention to go peacefully, alone, or with any wound on my back.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Sgt. Politeness posted:

I prick my finger and write "Big Beef City did it" across my chest in blood every night before bed, just in case.

Hes got an alibi cuz he's at my house every night staring into the window while I cook dinner waiting for me to put some in a dog bowl that goes thru the doggie door and then I lean down on all fours and listen to him eating the food in the darkness thru the door

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005
What do you do to prepare for death?

Hope for it.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

I don't care much about my own death. I think my insurance would probably help with the costs associated with getting rid of my body, but I honestly don't know. I should probably check up on that.

That said, the evidence to date is that I can't be killed, so it doesn't feel like a pressing issue.

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Fallen Rib
T-pose so the grim reaper thinks I'm just bugged and doesn't take my soul, bam I'm back to life.

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer
I have collected a great amount of cats over the course of my life. When I drink myself to death they'll eat my corpse. I hope

Relayer
Sep 18, 2002
I can't prepare for death any more than I already have

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer
Every night I pray I die in a comical enough way to be posted on these forums amen

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer
Or a sex heart attack

Matryoshka SexDoll
Feb 24, 2016

Bad Habit
I been working out so I can beat his rear end

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
I live in a horrible underground burrow like a vole just so that there's no room to swing a scythe

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Why walk when you can ride?
true facts from finding my ex dead in my apartment: leave yourself logged into facebook on someone's computer, ideally your SO's. Makes the whole funeral thing much easier to get info out. I actually made a facebook after that just in case I died because it was such an easy thing to work with.

treat
Jul 24, 2008

by the sex ghost
I just play video games with my nephew and have a good time. Oh, and I leave the front door open so death can come in instead of busting up one of my windows.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

I just watched Midsommar while on mushrooms I'm prepared for life and death.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I want to make it clear that I do NOT eat out of a dog bowl EVERY night.

Those are special occasions.

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.

Burt Sexual posted:

Nothing, I like surprises, especially that one.

Burt stole my answer.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
A secret envelope with my account info to be directly overnighted to the second worst poster on the forums in the event of my demise

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

My life is profoundly empty of meaning, joy or change. There is nothing I am looking forward to or working towards. I have no happy memories or positive experiences, no thoughts or feelings that could be considered worth holding onto or sharing. But neither do I suffer or experience anything notably negative. My life simply lacks anything of interest. Death will be a relief, but even then only a minor one: less a relief from suffering than a relief from work.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
That's actually very good. You ought to leave mortal temptations behind namaste

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !

Guildenstern Mother posted:

true facts from finding my ex dead in my apartment: leave yourself logged into facebook on someone's computer, ideally your SO's. Makes the whole funeral thing much easier to get info out. I actually made a facebook after that just in case I died because it was such an easy thing to work with.

wait what

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
I looked into all my various insurance a while back and found that I’m actually worth more dead, than alive. I should probably correct that.

OB-GYN Kenobi
Dec 4, 2017

treat posted:

I just play video games with my nephew and have a good time.

This is good and you are a cool person.

Relayer
Sep 18, 2002
I try to help people but not in a patronizing or infantilizing way and I also jerk off my hog... annnnd I mean that's about it.

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.

Burt Sexual posted:

I looked into all my various insurance a while back and found that I’m actually worth more dead, than alive. I should probably correct that.

I'm pretty worthless either way.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Obsidianheart posted:

I'm pretty worthless either way.

Maybe correct that.

ihatechesspieces
Jan 2, 2013

maker posted:

Smoke an endless amount of weed

jonathan
Jul 3, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Stand on a giant log bridge signalling my willingness to die by carving a line diagonally through my chest with a large hunting knife.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

Clean my butthole

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
While you prepare for death, I study the blade.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
I'm slowly preserving myself in ethanol.

terminal chillness
Oct 16, 2008

This baby is off the charts

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

A secret envelope with my account info to be directly overnighted to the second worst poster on the forums in the event of my demise

Thank you I'll keep an eye out.

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

Now sauntering to the ring, please welcome the lackadaisical style of the man who is always doing something...

I hope to God someone has already posted "magnet your hard drive," but in case they haven't, "magnet your hard drive."

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

I wish goons enjoyed life more. I mean you're a goon, an heir to the throne of Internet Comedy, a member of the preeminent online website Something Awful.

You're beautiful and you have value dammit

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

sweet thursday posted:

I wish goons enjoyed life more. I mean you're a goon, an heir to the throne of Internet Comedy, a member of the preeminent online website Something Awful.

You're beautiful and you have value dammit

Well drat. that was cool.

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

The best way to prepare for death is to get a cat so that it can fulfil its lifelong dream of eating a human

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating
Make sure your socks are all mated

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp
LOL, whenever I call my insurance agent's office they try to sell me life insurance. I always say it won't be my problem because I will be deceased

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

AOCs Pink Pearl posted:

Make sure your socks are all mated

I already do this, but it has nothing to do with preparing for death. It's just that socks. Must. Be. In. Pairs.

I also fold my underwear.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

CaptainSarcastic posted:

I already do this, but it has nothing to do with preparing for death. It's just that socks. Must. Be. In. Pairs.

I also fold my underwear.

... Everyone matches their socks and folds their underwear dude this isn't some unique kink you've got.