Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I’m not even stressing about these limp dick weirdos. DONT WORRY ABOUT IT GUYS! :wave: I shaved my rear end for nothing, again. :boehner:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sourdough Sam
May 2, 2010

:dukedog:
Far as I know they just give each other gaudy metal pogs and glue them to their cars and talk about George Washington and Confucianism etc.while wearing robes... just robes :heysexy:

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
The first masonry is free to get you hooked, after that it's 20 bucks a brick. And they get to use your toilet

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

You know what? It’s cool. It’s just some guys that like to get together from time to time. Nbd. Some of them aren’t out. Hence the secrecy and the masks. Don’t show up to the party in sequins with a saddle. Like I get it guys. Just some men enjoying each other’s company.

https://youtube.com/shorts/YzSVmsrJEzk?feature=share

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Don’t all poo poo your pants at once guys jeez. :shrug:

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

🛑 Don't get your pen🖊️, son, you won't be 👌 needing that 😌. My 🥡 order's 💁 simple😉, a shitload 💩 of dim sims 🌯🀄. And I want a bucket 🪣 of soya sauce☕😋.

Katamari Democracy posted:

I rode a goat once.

You got to ride a goat? Buddy, they don’t even let me ride the goat.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
I've got a secondhand apron :xd:

GetDunked
Dec 16, 2011

respectfully
I'm starting my own Freemason Society, except with no blackjack and no hookers.

Love Stole the Day
Nov 4, 2012
Please give me free quality professional advice so I can be a baby about it and insult you
My knees are not real

The Hello Machine
Jul 19, 2021

I'm not a real machine, but I am a real Hello-sayer.
I'm gonna go around telling people I'm a freemason, since there aren't any real freemasons to give me a cease and desist.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

GetDunked posted:

I'm starting my own Freemason Society, except with no blackjack and no hookers.

The hell is the point then

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2jk2FD_z2Y

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
I found some free cinder blocks on Craigslist, OP.

:smuggo:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Literally A Person posted:

Know what your getting into. :tinfoil:

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Know what your getting into. :tinfoil:

I'm not gonna let some devil worshipers scare me off from building my new thrill grill patio.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

I'm not gonna let some devil worshipers scare me off from building my new thrill grill patio.

But if you want that patio grill to burn hot.. REALLY HOT, you’re gonna need those devil worshippers.. :devil:

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

The old Masonic lodge in my town got bought and completely renovated by the Unitarian Church. It's a super-nice building now with lots of skylights and windows. It used to look like a very drab 1960s archival bunker.

I wonder how many cursed artifacts the Unitarians had to clear out when they acquired the place...

GetDunked
Dec 16, 2011

respectfully

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

The hell is the point then

I'm just sick of em is all

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

freema balls . . .

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Freemason? Pfft try freebeer

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
your mom isn't real

haha :twisted:

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
I want to join the Freemasons so I can enslave them and rename them the Slavemasons.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Tiny buildings constructed entirely by fleamasons. THEY RUN THE loving COUNTRY IDIOTS.

Dr. Gojo Shioji
Apr 22, 2004

"The buildings, Mason. How are they free?"

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Tiny buildings constructed entirely by fleamasons. THEY RUN THE loving COUNTRY IDIOTS.

when they say jump, you say how high?

no really, how high?? how the gently caress am i supposed to jump that loving high?

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Peemasons. They say piss, you say how hard? Like makeup remover hard or tinkle tinkle heres a Kleenex or two? :thunkher:

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
mydad always said "why freemason when you can rusicrucian for free"

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
You know what? I don’t even want to know what those fuckers get up to. Wrinkly, leathery skin all entangled on deerskin rugs, stretching and creaking skin and bones, like a reptile terrarium, slow, stretchy humping that’s always a little bit of a struggle both ways, a warm glowing fire blazing the depth of anger in each other’s eyes, glugging warm scotch, throwing it back like some college boys, sensually teaching each other to play pool, beef jerky skin moaning and weeping with each shot, like a dry shellac, wet open mouth kisses, dry wormy lips leaking spit and scotch down every subtle ebb and flow of each wrinkle, like a musty relief map of Father Time, the way a wet raisin sort of becomes a grape again. Mmmmmm. :allears:

But you know what? If “Johnny Lunati” isn’t the password :airquote:, that’s cool, whatever, keep it movin etc. :shrug:

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

one time at Rutgers we found these cinderblocks lying around and we carried them a half mile to drop them off the top of this parking deck on top of the sodium lights below. four of them. it was loud and destroyed the lights.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

drat I'm looking for cinder blocks to hold my grill too, wild.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

lil' mini hibachi fucker

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

🛑 Don't get your pen🖊️, son, you won't be 👌 needing that 😌. My 🥡 order's 💁 simple😉, a shitload 💩 of dim sims 🌯🀄. And I want a bucket 🪣 of soya sauce☕😋.

You know what? I don’t even want to know what those fuckers get up to. Wrinkly, leathery skin all entangled on deerskin rugs, stretching and creaking skin and bones, like a reptile terrarium, slow, stretchy humping that’s always a little bit of a struggle both ways, a warm glowing fire blazing the depth of anger in each other’s eyes, glugging warm scotch, throwing it back like some college boys, sensually teaching each other to play pool, beef jerky skin moaning and weeping with each shot, like a dry shellac, wet open mouth kisses, dry wormy lips leaking spit and scotch down every subtle ebb and flow of each wrinkle, like a musty relief map of Father Time, the way a wet raisin sort of becomes a grape again. Mmmmmm. :allears:

But you know what? If “Johnny Lunati” isn’t the password :airquote:, that’s cool, whatever, keep it movin etc. :shrug:

he knows too much

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
this thread isn't even real

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

You better start believing in freemasons, you're in one

deported to Canada
Jun 1, 2006

This truly is a sight to behold.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

For one of the confirmation rituals, they dress you as a goat to chase through the halls buck naked, throwing masonry blocks.

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Big Beef City posted:

drat I'm looking for cinder blocks to hold my grill too, wild.

Lookin good BBC, you marinate them chunks in anything good?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Lookin good BBC, you marinate them chunks in anything good?

oh that ain't MY pic, just a general "this is what it looks like" kind of thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Big Beef City posted:

oh that ain't MY pic, just a general "this is what it looks like" kind of thing.

Oh my bad. I didn’t even know they made li’l charcoal hibachis like that and I thought it was neat.