Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Is a burger a sandwich? How about a burgerdog?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

AKA Pseudonym posted:

Shake Shack makes a decent enough burger and the flat patties make for a nice little lunchtime burger that doesn't slow me down as much as the meatier alternatives.

The fries are truly god-awful though. What the gently caress are they even thinking with that poo poo.

Is there a fast food fry that everyone unanimously considers good? I've heard at least one person say the same poo poo about pretty much every fast food place's fries.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

bossy lady posted:

Is there a fast food fry that everyone unanimously considers good? I've heard at least one person say the same poo poo about pretty much every fast food place's fries.

Culver’s is great. Steak & Shake has good fries but terrible everything else.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I never had a cinnabon before

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Dick Fontaine posted:

All I know is that I'd inhale dat.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Dick Fontaine posted:

That's a taco.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

There's something about krinkle cut fries that for some reason they are always just awful. It's like the universe knows you're committing some kind of cosmic sin and intentionally makes them taste like frozen elementary school lunch fries

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Shake Shack fries are my favorite. Crinkle cut any day.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
I just remember some comedian talking about how they just give you a container of cum and act like it's no big deal. I've never eaten at Cinnabon that I can remember but always wanted to because of the smell in the mall. Malls are basically just places to smell perfume and cinnamon buns. And Chinese food at the food court.

amaguri
Mar 27, 2010
i used to work in a mall with a cinnabon a few stores down and i'm still haunted by that smell

we are generally pro-cinnabon but we got one from Universal Studios a few years ago and it was dry and crusty and generally terrible. i suppose you can't hold cinnabon entirely culpable for their amusement park franchisees but ugh.

Presto
Nov 22, 2002

Keep calm and Harry on.
Auntie Annie's, on the other hand, is legit.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Presto posted:

Auntie Annie's, on the other hand, is legit.

I think its one of the best options preflight at airports. Nothing that'll make you uncomfortable on the plane. Just bread and some dippin sauce.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

bossy lady posted:

Nathan’s. But our two local ones went out of business.

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

so what i'm getting is crinkle cut fries are either manna from heaven or an affront to god

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Crinkle cuts are better than poorly done handcut fries
Always loving soggy, just buy frozen bags of fries if you aren't going to do them right

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
The only good crinkle cut fries come from chikfila unfortunately. Even so, they suck compared to real fries.

LuckyCat
Jul 26, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Chick fil A has waffle fries where I’m at…

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Arby’s has basic-rear end crinkles but oh so many sauce options to dip them in.

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
Cinnabon serves an important function: when I need to go into a diabetic coma there's really no substitute.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Alucard posted:

Cinnabon serves an important function: when I need to go into a diabetic coma there's really no substitute.

It gives you a brief respite from the stink coming from Perfumania.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

Szyznyk posted:

Curly fries > Crinkle fries

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

Aren’t crinkle fries all from the same frozen food producer?

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Raising canes has good crinkle fries and they are good with their sauce too. Idk if they do anything different. Del taco crinkle fries are passable but not great.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

LuckyCat posted:

Chick fil A has waffle fries where I’m at…

Oh I'm an idiot and confused the two. Nevermind, crinkle cut is garbage

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Crinkle cut fries are okay

LuckyCat
Jul 26, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Taco Bell nacho fries are the best fast food fries.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Szyznyk posted:

Who gets regular poo poo fries at Arbys when they got curly fries?

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser
The idea of crinkle fries is all ways superior to the execution of crinkle fries. I will say they’re probably the best fries to make cheesy fries with though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eikre
May 2, 2009
Shake Shack had this weird patty made of mushrooms all squashed around a wad of gruyere cheese and deep-fried. The novelty which results when you stack it up with a normal beef patty is, for me, the Shack's chief defensible merit.