Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Burgers. Whatever. Shakes? Also pretty whatever. Chicken Sandwich? Actually enjoyable enough to be worth getting.

I didn't know you could make cinnamon buns so bland. Like what the gently caress Cinnabon? Do you just not use cinnamon? Ikea is better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
:gas:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
gape crack

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
What Cinnabon do you go to that doesn’t have like arrakis levels of cinnagoo all smushed up in there? :thunk:

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

What Cinnabon do you go to that doesn’t have like arrakis levels of cinnagoo all smushed up in there? :thunk:

Mods ban this loser

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Sorry for liking buns.

:smug:
:yosbutt:

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
why the gently caress would you even dine in a shack

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Got a free Whopper, just added bacon and cheese and a cookies and cream shake.

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost
I don't remember the last time I saw a Cinnabon in the wild. Their, uh, :airquote: Aroma :airquote: used to be unique in the mall :barf:

Like why does icing smell

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
Panera Bread and Chick Fil A are such worthless garbage food places I don't get how they still operate

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Cinnamon is pretty expensive OP and the fat fucks that go to the mall don't give a gently caress. If you get Cinnabon and you're not at the mall, you got to reevaluate your life choices.

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

I used to live practically next door to a Shake Shack but I never went because of the number of people who told me how good it is.

I'm not falling for that trick again, not since I fell for it with In-N-Out.

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

I agree with the OP though that the ikea cafeteria is a hidden gem

e: hidden in the sense that you have to traverse a maze to get there and to get out

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
I got a rainbow flavored shake at shake shack for a homosexual named Trevor and, it was pretty good!

1secondpersecond
Nov 12, 2008

I went to grad school with a guy who called all cinnamon "cinnabon". As in, "you have to put cinnabon in your apple pie". He thought the chain sticky bun restaurant had invented the spice. He now has a PhD in physics.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

1secondpersecond posted:

I went to grad school with a guy who called all cinnamon "cinnabon". As in, "you have to put cinnabon in your apple pie". He thought the chain sticky bun restaurant had invented the spice. He now has a PhD in physics.

there are innumerable idiots who say "cinnabun" for everything. the store that sells them is cinnabun, and all cinnamon rolls are cinnabuns.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Duck and Cover posted:

I didn't know you could make cinnamon buns so bland. Like what the gently caress Cinnabon? Do you just not use cinnamon? Ikea is better.

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser

Duck and Cover posted:

Burgers. Whatever. Shakes? Also pretty whatever. Chicken Sandwich? Actually enjoyable enough to be worth getting.

Here is my Shake Shack review from four years ago in the GWS burger thread. They have since closed down the location mentioned, and good loving riddance.

Torquemada posted:

Uhhhhhhh. I just had my first Shake Shack, and I won’t be having another. I mean, Five Guys ain’t all that, but this was worse in every respect. Insignificant bun, cold meat and cheese, no seasoning options, ‘Fifty/Fifty’ drink billed as ‘half lemonade half iced tea’ was the bad halves of those things, both sour and bitter and no sweet at all. The place looked like a re-gentrified McDonalds, smelled freshly bleached, had twenty staff just kind of ambling around pointlessly. Maybe it’s just London, but my Five Guys experiences have ranged from acceptable to good here, so I’ll just conclude they suck.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
cuck shack

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
you can only get american cheese so yes, shake shack does suck for burgs

i don't care that the stuff is genetically engineered to melt quickly, it's disgusting plastic goo once it does so. may as well just cut chunks from a hunk of velveeta if all you are looking for is 'it melts'. yeah so does plastic, but you don't loving eat it, jfc.

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
Take this to the fast food forum, pardner :blastu:

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

deep dish peat moss posted:

Sorry I actually love waiting in a 25 car drive through line for middling burgers and fries

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
Shake Shack is definitely overrated.
I haven't had a Cinnabon in years. Just make cinnamon rolls and pour heavy cream over them before baking. There you go; a gooey roll.

E: Also, mix the cinnamon sugar combo with butter before spreading it on the dough and rolling it up.

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

I abandoned shake shack after they opened one up in every city in loving the entire world.

Harlem shake forever, they got a soursop milkshake

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!
Has Cinnabon changed their recipe over the years?

Because they were absolutely fantastic thirty years ago. Heavenly products of joy. A participant in fond memories.

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost

deep dish peat moss posted:

I used to live practically next door to a Shake Shack but I never went because of the number of people who told me how good it is.

The only ffb place that lived up to pre hype by fanboys is Culvers

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
gonna hit in-n-OUT today

animal style dubdub with hot peps :haibrower:

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

In-N-Out is so close yet so far. Decent burgs at a good price but wow those fries are horrible. Still better than shake shack though.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Chinatown posted:

gonna hit in-n-OUT today

animal style dubdub with hot peps :haibrower:

I had in n out an hour ago. Double double protein style, fried mustard, chopped chiles. Extremely good

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Squeeze Inn, that’s a solid Cali burger joint. Might make the drive over there today to get me one of those squeezeburgers.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Dick Fontaine posted:

Squeeze Inn, that’s a solid Cali burger joint. Might make the drive over there today to get me one of those squeezeburgers.

Its been a few years since I went to the one in Sac, but I definitely enjoyed the cheese skirt burgs when I had one

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Dick Fontaine posted:

:popeye:

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

Dick Fontaine posted:

I can't get off eating a burg any more either if their isn't a flap of whatever that poo poo is massaging my neck

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Dick Fontaine posted:

What the gently caress is this poo poo? Does this look like a positive thread for you to post good things in? I mean I suppose it could taste bad as the cinnamon buns do manage to look good while being bad. I suspect that is tasty though.

Duck and Cover fucked around with this message at 22:16 on Dec 30, 2022

Wilkins Micawber
Jan 27, 2005

as we leave this existence
looking for another
Fallen Rib
The worst thread of 2022. Cinnabon is godlike, and I can still clean under most of my pannus.

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser

Wilkins Micawber posted:

The worst thread of 2022. Cinnabon is godlike, and I can still clean under most of my pannus.

Panniculus.

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!
I've been smelling those damned cinnamon buns since I was a kid and never tried one until recently. It was like pure sugar. I took two bites. They do smell nice though.

LuckyCat
Jul 26, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Every time I get a Cinnabon I’m disappointed with how dry and stale they are. Maybe I just keep getting unlucky but I think the last 3 I’ve tried have all tasted like cardboard with crumbly dried frosting on them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope
Shake Shack makes a decent enough burger and the flat patties make for a nice little lunchtime burger that doesn't slow me down as much as the meatier alternatives.

The fries are truly god-awful though. What the gently caress are they even thinking with that poo poo.