Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Have you got Waffle House in your area?
Yes
No
Goku waffles
View Results

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Toxic Mental posted:

No and also waffles are inferior to pancakes anyways so I wouldn't go

Get fukked. Waffles kick the poo poo out of pancakes up and down the street, all day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
Waffles are better than pancakes. They're crispy and hold onto syrup so well.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
They also go better with fried chicken.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
why would i ever go out and eat waffles or pancakes when omelettes and eggs bennys exist?

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Waffles are harder to eat than pancakes and if you're a true goon then your goal should always be to get as much food into your maw as possible

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

No but we have

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
I’ve got a Waffle House closer to work and a Waffle House closer to home. The two Waffle Houses are about 8 minutes apart.

shelley
Nov 8, 2010
hell yeah we have waffle house

there’s only like two in this state though :(

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
And some people have a Huddle House? Get the gently caress outta here. Huddle House.

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Knormal posted:

No but we have

nice pancakes

for a clown to eat

at the circus

idiot

madeintaipei
Jul 13, 2012

Chief McHeath posted:

And some people have a Huddle House? Get the gently caress outta here. Huddle House.

Both here. Huddle House is only open 24/7 on Fri-Sat, the lame-asses.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
waffles with kerry gold butter & bonne maman wild blueberry preserves & a little store brand maple syrup is too many calories but tastes really good and goes well with milk

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

closest one is 184 km from.me op. i've never been

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Linux Pirate posted:

nice pancakes

for a clown to eat

at the circus

idiot
Um, clearly you didn't read, they also have steaks seafood and salad.

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

oh wow there's one 20 minutes away. Cool

Croccers
Jun 15, 2012
As an Australian what the gently caress is a waffle? I thought it was made up food for US TV.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
A WAFFLE house?!

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

The food is bad

ManBoyChef
Aug 1, 2019

Deadbeat Dad

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

The closest facsimile I have is a place called THE SLOPPY WAFFLE

This place definitely has a glory hole in the bathroom. Probably in the kitchen too.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

It sucks, even the sad :canada: approximations of waffle house disappeared with covid.

Where else will some gigantic dude randomly put his head between my legs and lift me up on his shoulders like a toddler while I'm outside having a smoke?

I'm 6'4 220, he did it effortlessly :staredog:

Croccers
Jun 15, 2012

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

A WAFFLE house?!
A Elffaw house?!

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe

Flowers for QAnon posted:

Wat is a doom cow

Essentially an overweight goth woman, Goths are a lot more inclusive of people outside the narrow "typical beauty standards" heteronormative stuff, but we do have our stupid nicknames occasionally for stereotypes.
As far as sexual assault goes, weirdly I was not upset when friends sit on my lap and smush breasts into my face when i'm trynna order katsu curry.
While back in the UK, i'm used to helping out with corsets or making Duct Tape Bra's and stuff for the same.

staberind fucked around with this message at 13:28 on Jan 10, 2023

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

I believe the scientific term is gothapotamus

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Croccers posted:

As an Australian what the gently caress is a waffle? I thought it was made up food for US TV.

i think you guys call them woffers

Douchebag
Oct 21, 2005

There are 12 or so within a 15-20 mile radius of me. It's heaven.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

SilvergunSuperman posted:

It sucks, even the sad :canada: approximations of waffle house disappeared with covid.

Where else will some gigantic dude randomly put his head between my legs and lift me up on his shoulders like a toddler while I'm outside having a smoke?

I'm 6'4 220, he did it effortlessly :staredog:

oops I have new goals in life.

I am only 5'9 and I have no idea how this is going to work out but now I really want to heft some smoker on my shoulders effortlessly and run around with them.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
There is one five minutes away

Texas cheesesteak melt is the best at 2am

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer
Closest to me is 140 miles. I have yet to visit one, which is unfortunate, as early morning drunken chaos is a constant theme in my life but there are no waffles involved.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
I have 7 WH within 20 miles, which is pretty good.

my absolute glutton order is a double waffle light, hashbrowns scattered, smothered, chunked & covered, and an order of biscuits and gravy. so good

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Get some of them hash brown rounds

Fuckin delicious

i like those but they're always soggy, i need that potato crunch

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Croccers posted:

What an idiot country

Both of em

Mustached5thGrader
Oct 1, 2011

My mother won't let me grow a goatee.
Great place to get shot in the head and die

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

The only chain breakfast places we have here are IHOP and Denny's. Both are disgusting, particularly Denny's. I don't know what happened to Denny's in the last 20 years but god drat is it loving gross. They can't cook an egg for the life of them.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Tarkus posted:

The only chain breakfast places we have here are IHOP and Denny's. Both are disgusting, particularly Denny's. I don't know what happened to Denny's in the last 20 years but god drat is it loving gross. They can't cook an egg for the life of them.

Denny’s locations are closing left and right. The one in my town had been there since the 70’s I think and closed last fall. I’m pretty sure the corporation is pulling a Sears and just letting it get worse and worse without actually trying to save it.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

Mustached5thGrader posted:

Great place to get shot in the head and die

If you’re a real Waffle House fan you know the sketch ones to avoid, this should never be an issue, but hey it is America and poo poo is like GTA here

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

I moved to state with no wafflehouses a few years back and life has never been better.

ManBoyChef
Aug 1, 2019

Deadbeat Dad

One of the things on my bucket list is riding out a tornado in a waffle house.

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

ManBoyChef posted:

One of the things on my bucket list is riding out a tornado in a waffle house.

That actually sounds pretty fuckin’ cool. When the Waffle House officially closes, you know poo poo’s going down.

But you’ll be inside with enough coffee and smothered hash browns to ride it through.

ManBoyChef
Aug 1, 2019

Deadbeat Dad

You Are A Elf posted:

That actually sounds pretty fuckin’ cool. When the Waffle House officially closes, you know poo poo’s going down.

But you’ll be inside with enough coffee and smothered hash browns to ride it through.

Exactly. And chances are you will be drunk as hell too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
Sir, this is Shari's Country