Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

Blue Train posted:

Dragnet is definitely a watchful show but is not anywhere near the perfection that Gilligan's Island is. The shoe phone is good poo poo though

Harald posted:

the shoe phone is Get Smart! (as is the Cone of Silence)

shameful

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
was it green acres or petticoat junction where the super hot white trash redneck sisters named like Bobby jo and Bobby sue and Bobby dick etc were perpetually skinny dipping in the town's water supply up in that water tower? that's the only good show

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
don't say wh*te tr*sh r*dneck

it's a racist classist slur

that was Petticoat Junction

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker

Blue Train posted:

He is to gristly to eat

they could have just bashed his head in with a rock and turned him into decorations. hell they could have used his skin to help construct a sail

BoldFrankensteinMir
Jul 28, 2006

You're all nuts, it was the Howells, they staged the whole thing to disappear for tax purposes and the Skipper is in on it. The rest of them are collateral damage.

They're loving millionaires but they have no interest in getting off the island!?

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEcPNrqsXfg

Myron Baloney
Mar 19, 2002

Emitting dimensions are swallowing you

criscodisco posted:

Hector Beerlioz is right Green Acres was the much better off the two ridiculous shows at least it got really bizarre in the end and not "hey the Harlem Globetrotters are here and they brought their basketball robot with them" bizarre

watch whole seasons of Green Acres at a sitting and it really fucks with your mind, it's fantastic

Piggy Smalls
Jun 21, 2015

BOSS MAKES A DOLLAR,
YOU MAKE A DIME,
I'LL LICK HIS BOOT TILL THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS SHINE.

Just visited the pinball museum thing in Vegas. Played this beautiful pinball machine. Had some classic lines from the show and was a blast from the past playing it.

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT CROSSING THE STREAMS

I always preferred The Many Loves of Dobie Gillis to Gillian’s island.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

great big cardboard tube posted:

Has any actor's career ever actually been ruined by 1 good role? Maybe George Costanza's I guess, that's all I got

draco malfoy kid

Flyball
Apr 17, 2003

Those poor people...

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

Myron Baloney posted:

watch whole seasons of Green Acres at a sitting and it really fucks with your mind, it's fantastic

Seriously this is the best advice on SA right now

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
Jillygan.

Flyball posted:

Those poor people...

By Grabthars Hammer!

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
Gilligans Island is great but Leave It to Beaver the best show

Miss Canfield :swoon:

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Keith Atherton posted:

Gilligans Island is great but Leave It to Beaver the best show

Miss Canfield :swoon:

This show is infamous for having the dirtiest line of dialogue in 1950's television:

June Cleaver: Ward, don't you think you were too hard on the Beaver last night?

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

Yeah, I'd eat that rear end.

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

That butt is great all of you quit goofin and gilligan around

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010

this was... not good

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

wesleywillis posted:

Yeah, I'd eat that rear end.

id eat the coconut doodie right out of that booty like it was breyers vanilla bean, bruh

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Not enough people know this, but there was an official Baywatch/Gilligan's Island crossover.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcoRJvy8CYM

This was pre-Pamela Anderson, but it remains that this was an official crossover with Bob Denver and Mary-Ann making out with actors 30 years their junior.

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     
I'd crash my SS Minnow into Mary Ann's uncharted desert isle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
^^^^^
Hell yeah, I'd let my minnows swim in her lagoon.

mind the walrus posted:

Not enough people know this, but there was an official Baywatch/Gilligan's Island crossover.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcoRJvy8CYM

This was pre-Pamela Anderson, but it remains that this was an official crossover with Bob Denver and Mary-Ann making out with actors 30 years their junior.

I think I recall a Gilligan's Island episode of ALF too.

• Locked thread