Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
amusinginquiry
Nov 8, 2009

College Slice

Insane Totoro posted:

They'll run HRC A THIRD TIME.

the presidnent better watch out!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
Let's see; Russia threatening America while our ineffectual president stays silent. I assume we won't have another election because soon our true leader will reveal himself and acknowledge that we are the United States of Russia.

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog
If I don't get ahnnihlated by the thermal wave of a nuclear weapon/torn apart by an IED my current plan is to use this useless education benefit to figure out how politics work and try in vain to do something productive in a governing environment.

Just sitting at home and playing Vermintide until my cat eats me is also tempting.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

Let's see; Russia threatening America while our ineffectual president stays silent. I assume we won't have another election because soon our true leader will reveal himself and acknowledge that we are the United States of Russia.

What a strange trick

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
I'd like the president from Independence Day to be our president.

Caganer
Feb 15, 2018

Insane Totoro posted:

They'll run HRC A THIRD TIME.

it's HER TURN. she is a nice woman, an involuntary civilian.

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
Kat Kerr, noted "Christian Prophetess" Has already told us what's going to happen next. No need to guess! (If you have not heard of her, she's the whacko who tried to beat back Hurricane Irma with a magic wand that she called a scepter, because magic is bad. When this failed she blamed all the people who did not go out to the coast and do the same as she did.)

In any event, she has prophesied that Trump will become so popular that he will win a second term in a massive landslide, then Pence will get two terms, and Pence's VP will get two terms, as well. (God did not reveal the name of Pence's VP.) This will usher in an age of peace and prosperity unlike any other, because of Trump's wise leadership and the return of America to its "true Christian roots" and the conversion of all non-Christians due to the Love Of Christ.

Genesplicer fucked around with this message at 22:27 on Mar 2, 2018

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

...and the pitch! posted:

I am no longer willing to make predictions. Suck a dick the future.

:same:

No effing idea.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

genesplicer posted:

Kat Kerr, noted "Christian Prophetess" Has already told us what's going to happen next. No need to guess! (If you have not heard of her, she's the whacko who tried to beat back Hurricane Irma with a magic wand that she called a scepter, because magic is bad. When this failed she blamed all the people who did not go out to the coast and do the same as she did.)

In any event, she has prophesied that Trump will become so popular that he will win a second term in a massive landslide, then Pence will get two terms, and Pence's VP will get two terms, as well. (God did not reveal the name of Pence's VP.) This will usher in an age of peace and prosperity unlike any other, because of Trump's wise leadership and the return of America to its "true Christian roots" and the conversion of all non-Christians due to the Love Of Christ.

Sure because if there's one thing I know about republicans, it's that they love peace and love.

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:

Caufman posted:

Legalize ranch.

Magnitogorsk.
Nov 14, 2004

Global warming is barely a big deal at all compared to the trajectory we used to be on. We'll have to do a lot of environmental engineering projects along certain shorelines and it will be a little warmer and wetter in some places, big fucking deal.
Biden's gonna win and give Melania, Ivanka, and Baron all creepy shoulder massages while Trump helplessly looks on

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
A whole bunch of anti-corruption laws will get written and passed because holy loving poo poo, major oopsie America :kiddo:

Nicodemus Dumps
Jan 9, 2006

Just chillin' in the sink

Flesh Forge posted:

A whole bunch of anti-corruption laws will get written and passed because holy loving poo poo, major oopsie America :kiddo:

Hahaha we're not even going to undo the erosion to our nation institutions, let alone pass new anti corruption laws.

Insane Totoro
Dec 5, 2005

Take cover!!!
That Totoro has an AR-15!

amusinginquiry posted:

To be honest I'd like it if she just became a target for criticism so people would ignore the actual D candidate.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Rutibex posted:

lol if you think a cookie company would get the contract. those cookies are being made by Lockheed Martin

Loled irl thanks

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Actually there's a big contingent of people who feel that they have nothing to lose and will vote for whatever seems most likely to upset the establishment.

The complacent ones are the ones who have all the money and great lives. There's a reason Hollywood and the rich tend to vote a certain way

There's a lot of people who feel that way but they have plenty to lose if their parents kick them out of the house. It's easy to be a rebel and chuck pepsi cans at cops when you know you have a safety net to fall back on.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
"I have nothing left to lose :(" said the guy who's never encountered actual poverty in his entire loving life

Fintilgin
Sep 29, 2004

Fintilgin sweeps!

Big Beef City posted:

Most likely we'll get someone who tries very hard to be "not trump" and will be stymied in reversing many of his poor policy choices, which will in turn be seen as a failure and then the people will elect someone very similar but more capable than Trump and really gently caress the country over.

It's legitimately probably this, with a coin-flip chance of us ending up in Darkest Timeline full-fledged fascist America when a competent authoritarian succeeds Trump's successor.

:smith:

(I do think we've got a chance of pulling out of the nose dive, but I'm not banking on it)

gg russia

Fintilgin fucked around with this message at 00:50 on Mar 3, 2018

Metal Cat
Dec 25, 2017
We're gonna die OP
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRgh9YiEbC0

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

The same poo poo will keep happening because the people that own the people in government aren't going to suddenly be poor.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
It will go something like this:

The buildings will tumble in on themselves
Mothers clutching babies
Picked through the rubble
And pulled out their hair

The skyline will be beautiful on fire
All twisted metal stretching upwards
Everything washed in a thin orange haze

You'll open up your wallet, and it'll be full of blood

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

probably this op

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Lupin posted:

Justin Trudeau is going to renounce his Canadian citizenship and make America and peoplekind super good again

Namaste

I hate this rear end in a top hat, I just know he’s pretending so much

loving shifty Canadians, what darkness are you hiding behind that friendly facade????

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Also the obvious answer is The Rock becomes president of the USA and we usher in the age of Idiocracy

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

oprah will be a relatively good president

curlys gold
Jan 17, 2018

theyre gonna roll out that pee tank with the vagina tadpole in it that folds space

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
it won't be good, OP

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

amusinginquiry posted:

lol liberals loving blow

FAGGY CLAUSE
Apr 9, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Odds are strong that I'm going to blow my brains out within the next week so I have no loving clue.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

FAGGY CLAUSE posted:

Odds are strong that I'm going to blow my brains out within the next week so I have no loving clue.

don't do it imo

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

"I couldn't stop saying aloud how miscast Jim Carrey was!"

Comfy Fleece Sweater posted:

loving shifty Canadians, what darkness are you hiding behind that friendly facade????

When the USA is on a roll, we hide our national jealousy that you guys are so big and important and rich and we're so small and...quaint and not really all that important, and with more people in California than all of Canada we know our wealth and buying power and influence can never ever match yours.

When the USA is taking a drubbing or shot itself in the foot (again), we hide our resentment that whatever you guys got yourselves into *this time*, chances are it'll affect us as well. (Like if Kennedy and the Soviets hadn't backed off over the Cuban Missile Crisis, we'd have been obliterated too.)

Gotta confess, I'm stumped on this one.

Fasdar
Sep 1, 2001

Everybody loves dancing!
I believe the next president will be a hot pile of dogshit with a cocktail umbrella sticking out of it. The pile will be hailed as the greatest leap forward in American politics since hanging chads.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Fasdar posted:

I believe the next president will be a hot pile of dogshit with a cocktail umbrella sticking out of it. The pile will be hailed as the greatest leap forward in American politics since hanging chads.

this isn't the incel thread

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Trump is the last American president.

You will have people who are called "the president" but there's no going back to the time when that had any meaning or dignity because if Trump could be president than it never meant anything to begin with.

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

curlys gold posted:

theyre gonna roll out that pee tank with the vagina tadpole in it that folds space

I understand that reference.

Look deep into the pee tank, in that place you dare not go. You will see me looking back at you.

GORDON fucked around with this message at 18:14 on Mar 3, 2018

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

We are currently living through the Waldo Black Mirror episode. The killer drone episode is next

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

curlys gold posted:

Sting better be invited too.

Raspberry Jam It In Me posted:

We are currently living through the Waldo Black Mirror episode. The killer drone episode is next

Nah, Augmented Reality filters built into everything that make brown people/opposing political party look like goblins gotta happen first.

Colonel Cancer fucked around with this message at 18:35 on Mar 3, 2018

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Trump will resign in disgrace before 2020 in response to findings of the Mueller investigation. President Pence will be befuddled by the fact that everything he says triggers a huge media scandal/backlash even though it will be nothing compared to every time Trump tweeted or opened his dumb mouth. The electorate's general dissatisfaction and changing demographics will propel an as yet unknown Democrat in his 40s into the White House (will be a man, may or may not be white). He will appoint an AG who is a protege of Eric Holder who will make Election crimes his number one priority. Every week will be a new story of Republican election malfeasance in a different Republican controlled state after 2010. Eventually there will be proof that Trump didn't really win North Carolina, Wisconsin, Michigan, or Pennsylvania. There will be a movement of liberal Democrats demanding the purging of Trump appointed judges including Neil Gorsuch. Various organizations will sue to reverse any laws signed by Trump and any verdicts decided by Gorsuch.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

amusinginquiry posted:

Hmmmm a staunch Republican with actual party goals or the child prostitute loving lady literally responsible for Asian genocide. Yeah I think this country is ready to let their government spend money again... not! :thunk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

LabyaMynora posted:

Trump will resign in disgrace before 2020 in response to findings of the Mueller investigation. President Pence will be befuddled by the fact that everything he says triggers a huge media scandal/backlash even though it will be nothing compared to every time Trump tweeted or opened his dumb mouth. The electorate's general dissatisfaction and changing demographics will propel an as yet unknown Democrat in his 40s into the White House (will be a man, may or may not be white). He will appoint an AG who is a protege of Eric Holder who will make Election crimes his number one priority. Every week will be a new story of Republican election malfeasance in a different Republican controlled state after 2010. Eventually there will be proof that Trump didn't really win North Carolina, Wisconsin, Michigan, or Pennsylvania. There will be a movement of liberal Democrats demanding the purging of Trump appointed judges including Neil Gorsuch. Various organizations will sue to reverse any laws signed by Trump and any verdicts decided by Gorsuch.

An interesting parallel universe you reside in.

• Locked thread