Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dubstep Jesus
Jun 27, 2012

by exmarx

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

I can now say that I regret voting for Bernie Sanders on Super Tuesday.

same, but after his statement on Nevada

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ceiling fan
Dec 26, 2003

I really like ceilings.
Dead Man’s Band
C-SPAN cut to pre-recorded messages. It's probably for the best, considering how long a wait I have to see a mental health professional on my health care plan.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

There's a haint in the foothills of NC; the haint of the #3 chevy. The rich have formed a holy alliance to exorcise it but they'll never fucking catch him.

So do no Democrats live in North Dakota?

Minsky
May 23, 2001

well

it's one way to get me to warm up to Hillary in time for the general election

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Vile posted:

If Shillary is indicted next week how the gently caress do the delegates pick Biden over Bernie without causing a complete GOP meltdown

Bernie played all his cards. If he showed that he cared about any candidate besides himself he might be a valid chance. As it is every superdeligate will choose anyone before him.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Vile posted:

If Shillary is indicted next week how the gently caress do the delegates pick Biden over Bernie without causing a complete GOP meltdown

uh easily biden is a democrat

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Possibly Chicken posted:

Well, nobody lives there so this is technically true

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

Possibly Chicken posted:

the count on the websites is delegates from the caucuses, not the number of people who showed up to the caucuses - which as far as i know is literally unknowable because democratic caucuses are silly

they have a democratic senator so its not like democrats can never win poo poo, upper great plains states have some non-presidential-level democratic strength i guess they inherit from the old populist days

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://twitter.com/costareports/status/740422945500188672

even McCain was gracious enough to tell his supporters to not boo the person he was running against

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

Same I was a goddamn delegate for him

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
Since Bernie didn't concede does that mean the primary toxxed will get banned again after the convention?

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

If Bernie stays in the race solely on the hope that the Democratic front runner gets brought up on criminal charges so he can vulture a nomination then I'd have no problem with the DNC telling Bernie to go gently caress himself because that's just self serving as poo poo.

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

for example even the republicans who run north dakota can't kill the only state-run bank in the usa

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bank_of_North_Dakota

not that it didn't get neutered by corporate interests

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Al! posted:

Since Bernie didn't concede does that mean the primary toxxed will get banned again after the convention?

the primary has been over once hillary got the mathematical edge. the toxxes are done, and the threads will be purged after the results are done.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Whole lotta meltdowns ITT.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
Ahahahahahaha the old man poo poo the pants I love this. I loveeeee thissssssssssssss

Oh my god is there like a mental health evaluation for presidency cause there should be.

Maybe he'll run third party.

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
https://twitter.com/Nate_Cohn/status/740425967638880257

Goodnight everybody. Drop out, Bernie!

Afraid of Audio
Oct 12, 2012

by exmarx
make it end make it stop

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
or i might do it before, i dunno

we had this kinda outlined for awhile now but the times were always vague

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Don't gas my thread plz

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

i regret my hypothetical caucus non-participation potentially for bernie sanders

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Al! posted:

Don't gas my thread plz

i spent a lot of time on the op for the replacement so no

Ceiling fan
Dec 26, 2003

I really like ceilings.
Dead Man’s Band

Lumberjack Bonanza posted:

I do not envy people who take calls at C-SPAN

They finally gave the gently caress up. I can't fault their judgement.

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK

STAC Goat posted:

Meanwhile Cenk is talking about Hillary getting indicted leading to Bernie being the nominee. And getting hard that he thinks Bernie stuck it to Obama.

Yes, Obama certainly has no experience with a candidate who is mathematically eliminated but continues on. I'm sure he was taken in by that wily Sanders.

I forget, was the '08 California thread like this when Clinton didn't concede?

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Gyges posted:

Yes, Obama certainly has no experience with a candidate who is mathematically eliminated but continues on. I'm sure he was taken in by that wily Sanders.

I mostly remember that everyone REALLY, REALLY hated Clinton at that point, so probably.

PROFESSOR
Aug 1, 2004

YOYOYOYO
Bleak Gremlin
bernie is raising the dank meme quotas

smg77
Apr 27, 2007

Gyges posted:

Hillary won California and it was in February or something that year.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Gyges posted:

full of posters treating politics like a team sport? take a guess

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Gyges posted:

well, california was in february last time

but on this night in 2008, Hillary had her South Dakota victory party in a church basement with no cell reception and no TV and was introduced as The Next President of the United States and people were really annoyed at her

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Vox Nihili posted:

I mostly remember that everyone REALLY, REALLY hated Clinton at that point, so probably.

and now they hate bernie for doing it to hilldawg.

PROFESSOR
Aug 1, 2004

YOYOYOYO
Bleak Gremlin

Homework Explainer posted:

full of posters treating politics like a team sport? take a guess

politics is the most primal team sport

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Vox Nihili posted:

Things haven't changed lol

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

If Hillary were indicted they'd end up picking Diamond Joe after this show of behavior and we could finally be blessed enough to witness the greatest election in recorded history

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

logikv9 posted:

i spent a lot of time on the op for the replacement so no

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

triple sulk posted:

If Hillary were indicted they'd end up picking Diamond Joe after this show of behavior and we could finally be blessed enough to witness the greatest election in recorded history

That's a lie.

The greatest election is Clinton/Biden vs Trump/Palin. Bonus greatness, First Lad Clinton and VP Biden buddy comedy.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
bullshit i want hogan over palin.

Theres no way trump will pick palin.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

STAC Goat posted:

That's a lie.

The greatest election is Clinton/Biden vs Trump/Palin. Bonus greatness, First Lad Clinton and VP Biden buddy comedy.

You're right, but the Biden element is still key here

I want him to Make Amtrak Great Again

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine
Is Bernie sexist for not dropping out?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smg77
Apr 27, 2007

Immortan posted:

Is Bernie sexist for not dropping out?