Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mystery Goomba
Jun 4, 2011
I'm bernie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine
So how is Hillary going to deal with this until the convention?

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

She's been ignoring him for weeks now so she'll probably just keep doing that

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Immortan posted:

So how is Hillary going to deal with this until the convention?

Well basically nothing changed today, so she'll keep doing her general election stuff. She's already started taking the fight to Trump and I imagine that will continue.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
DC is basically a non-starter for bernie so that's a few dollars saved

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
and bernie fans will just get angier and angrier. its a win win for trump.

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

Epic High Five posted:

She's been ignoring him for weeks now so she'll probably just keep doing that

She can't though

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Immortan posted:

She can't though

why can't she? Hes a crazy old man thats pretty clear.

Afraid of Audio
Oct 12, 2012

by exmarx
she has and she will

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

Microwaves Mom posted:

and bernie fans will just get angier and angrier. its a win win for trump.

Where's the Trump 'get in' smilie already?

Ogmius815
Aug 25, 2005
centrism is a hell of a drug

Immortan posted:

She can't though

She very easily can though.

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

Microwaves Mom posted:

why can't she? Hes a crazy old man thats pretty clear.

She can't ignore his supporters at the convention.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Immortan posted:

Where's the Trump 'get in' smilie already?

no idea but that would be wonderful.

smg77
Apr 27, 2007

Immortan posted:

She can't ignore his supporters at the convention.

The best way to handle babies having a tantrum is to ignore them.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Hillary's barely acknowledged Bernie since NY and the media declared the race over weeks ago. Bernie's been preaching to the choir for a month. If he wants to keep it up she'll keep focusing on Trump. If he trashes Hillary than Obama and others will try and shake sense into him. It only becomes something Hillary actually has to deal with if he takes it to convention or starts getting nasty. And even then Romney basically ignored Paul in 2012. She won't be able to do that but it can be limited to procedural boringness and one Bernie speech. And if he played nasty AT the convention he'd burn every bridge.

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

smg77 posted:

These babies are 6 feet tall and there's going to be many of them at the convention.

e_angst
Sep 20, 2001

by exmarx

smg77 posted:

Exactly. Even if he goes full Ron Paul and his supporters show up to try and disrupt the convention (booing, shouting, and trying weird procedural tricks to try and steal the nomination), they'll just be ignored like the Ron Paul supporters were during the 2012 Republican convention.

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

STAC Goat posted:

Hillary's barely acknowledged Bernie since NY and the media declared the race over weeks ago. Bernie's been preaching to the choir for a month. If he wants to keep it up she'll keep focusing on Trump. If he trashes Hillary than Obama and others will try and shake sense into him. It only becomes something Hillary actually has to deal with if he takes it to convention or starts getting nasty. And even then Romney basically ignored Paul in 2012. She won't be able to do that but it can be limited to procedural boringness and one Bernie speech. And if he played nasty AT the convention he'd burn every bridge.

I get it, but Bernie doesn't strike me as shutting up about Hillary and Wall Street.

zen death robot posted:

They're not invited

Can you make a Trump 'get in' smilie pls?

smg77
Apr 27, 2007

Immortan posted:

These babies are 6 feet tall and there's going to be many of them at the convention.

Barney Frank will institute a 'no mutant babies' rule.

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

smg77 posted:

Ah, no wonder Bernie's been trying to plant a knife in his gut

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Also his refusing to concede in itself is going to move people to Hillary's side as it's eye-rollingly blatant egotism

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

smg77 posted:

Either way this most certainly helps the God Emperor :smugdon:

7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008

zen death robot posted:

They're not invited

Everyone at the convention will be required to stomp on a piece of wood with Bernie Sanders' face carved into it before entering.

smg77
Apr 27, 2007

Immortan posted:

Either way this most certainly helps the God Emperor :smugdon:

No surprise that the mutant with tiny hands would be welcoming to giant mutant babies.

MC Nietzche
Oct 26, 2004

7c Nickel posted:

Everyone at the convention will be required to stomp on a piece of wood with Bernie Sanders' face carved into it before entering.

DNC wifi password: noberniesallowed

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

smg77 posted:

No surprise that the mutant with tiny hands would be welcoming to giant mutant babies.

If you can't beat 'em, join 'em I always say. :sad:

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

oh btw i heard that hillary clinton video had angela davis in it, which if so *whistles* that's some loving chutzpah

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Immortan posted:

I get it, but Bernie doesn't strike me as shutting up about Hillary and Wall Street.

Can you make a Trump 'get in' smilie pls?

He won't shut up about Wall Street but if he keeps on Hillary he's going to hear from every Democrat including the POTUS. It's over and if Bernie has a hard time accepting that he can be coddled, but if he throws a tantrum that helps Trump than he'll be selling out the party and his ideals and that won't make for much future cooperation in DC. If Bernie wants to become the new Lieberman or Cruz or something, he can, but if that happens then it's a mess no matter what Hillary does. And honestly, if he does it there's a 50/50 shot it hurts him and helps her because he'll look bad to a lot of people like the folks who were upset with him tonight.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Lol.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

MC Nietzche posted:

DNC wifi password: noberniesallowed

thats for the wifi.

MariusMS
Jan 26, 2006

Who's laughing now?
Clapping Larry
Ahahahaha

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Can this possibly be real? His last four posts:

Ghetto Prince
Sep 11, 2010

got to be mellow, y'all

triple sulk posted:

I kind of feel bad for this guy because I really think he may have a severe mental disability.

He reminds me of that guy that shot a dozen people, a kid and a congresswoman in Arizona.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

It's late and I've never done mail in voting.

That guy is complaining that they wouldn't just give him a second ballot and let him potentially vote twice, right?

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

STAC Goat posted:

That guy is complaining that they wouldn't just give him a second ballot and let him potentially vote twice, right?

Yeah. 99% chance he was just too lazy to fill out his mail ballot and then left it at home when he went to his precinct. All he had to do was bring the mail ballot with him and turn it over to vote on site.

I want to strangle him.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Vox Nihili posted:

Yeah. 99% chance he was just too lazy to fill out his mail ballot and then left it at home when he went to his precinct. All he had to do was bring the mail ballot with him and turn it over to vote on site.

I want to strangle him.

beautiful.

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Vox Nihili posted:

I want to strangle him.

It makes no sense to be lazy enough to gently caress up mail in voting but then again

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Vile posted:

It makes no sense to be lazy enough to gently caress up mail in voting but then again

I hope it was made in china with lead paint.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Vile posted:

Weed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coolskillrex remix
Jan 1, 2007

gorsh

STAC Goat posted:

right

its not that crazy

Weirdly my parents who are 51 and 66 just had the same problem tonight, they knew they were gonna be out of state for a week and requested vote by mail for the first time ever. Then for some reason it was mailed to them late and actually got to them while they were out of state.. they happened to fly back in tonight and go to the polls. My mom like blew a gasket when they asked for their mail in ballots because she had to walk allllll the way out to the car to get them :psyduck:

coolskillrex remix has issued a correction as of 08:56 on Jun 8, 2016

• Locked thread