Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HORSE-SLAUGHTERER
Nov 11, 2020

H O R S E - S L A U G H T E R E R
ppl who don't wipe their rear end properly & wear tightey whiteys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peter Daou Zen
Apr 6, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

HORSE-SLAUGHTERER posted:

everybody should own a Bidet :)

Also nobody should own tighty whities

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 18 hours!

Lol yeah. Dark underwear crew for life. Barely need to wipe

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
people whose texting style rapidly fluctuates. Like, if someone always is just like, a one word texter, thats whatever. but if one day you get a buncha love hearts and cute selfies and the next you get one word replies with full stops that person is a timebomb.

Workaday Wizard
Oct 23, 2009

by Pragmatica
people who can't entertain themselves on their own

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Motherfucker posted:

people whose texting style rapidly fluctuates. Like, if someone always is just like, a one word texter, thats whatever. but if one day you get a buncha love hearts and cute selfies and the next you get one word replies with full stops that person is a timebomb.

People who leave the keyboard clicks on on their phone

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Nirvikalpa posted:

stay away from guys.

Horace Kinch
Aug 15, 2007

this is why i wear brown undies

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.
People.

All of them. They're all bad.

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018
I dated a super religious woman once. She also had three kids from three different dads, all of which wanted nothing to do with her and were all trying to get full custody of their kids. The first guy I met told me in private to "get away from her now man, seriously."

Looking back on it, there may have been some red flags.

edit:
When I tried to break up with her she said she was pregnant. When I came back ten minutes later with a pregnancy test she threw a lamp at me. I had to change my phone number and move. She also got arrested at my work for coming in and screaming about me. It was my day off, but she thought I was hiding in the back and they had to call the cops to get her out of the store. My manager transferred me to another location because she was so worried about my ex trying to find me after work.

Robobot fucked around with this message at 16:29 on Aug 17, 2021

Roumba
Jun 29, 2005
Buglord
:stare:

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
I agree that is definitely a kind of person you should not date!!!

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Rascals who spit not swallow.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

enjoying the American TV sitcom "Friends" is a red flag for me

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

enjoying the American TV sitcom "Friends" is a red flag for me

oh yes.
Seinfeld4liff!

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret
Women who wear perfume always hide the fact that they smell bad

metachronos
Sep 11, 2001

When I roll, baby I roll DEEP

Peter Daou Zen posted:

everybody should own a Bidet :)

In terms of dollars spent to quality of life increase, my $20 bidet is the all-time king. I've converted no less than 5 different people to the bidet gang. My parents even got one for my grandpa since he lives with them now. Now if only I could convince them to put in one at work.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

metachronos posted:

In terms of dollars spent to quality of life increase, my $20 bidet is the all-time king. I've converted no less than 5 different people to the bidet gang. My parents even got one for my grandpa since he lives with them now. Now if only I could convince them to put in one at work.

leave a supersoaker in the work bathroom and let them be enlightened

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

My name is Nik so that good morning Nick poo poo threw me for a loop.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Robobot posted:

I dated a super religious woman once. She also had three kids from three different dads, all of which wanted nothing to do with her and were all trying to get full custody of their kids. The first guy I met told me in private to "get away from her now man, seriously."

edit:
When I tried to break up with her she said she was pregnant. When I came back ten minutes later with a pregnancy test she threw a lamp at me. I had to change my phone number and move. She also got arrested at my work for coming in and screaming about me. It was my day off, but she thought I was hiding in the back and they had to call the cops to get her out of the store. My manager transferred me to another location because she was so worried about my ex trying to find me after work.

How do you even find people like this lol

Is it low self esteem and the desire for any human contact or what

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Grem posted:

"I'm fluent in sarcasm!"

"oooh... une bilingue"

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018

Colonel Cancer posted:

How do you even find people like this lol

Is it low self esteem and the desire for any human contact or what

I had just gotten out of long relationship and she seemed really cool and nice in the beginning. I got out of it as soon as she started acting more and more crazy. It started with getting jealous about women I worked with, then it was jealousy about women on TV. The breaking point was there was a topless scene in a movie or something we were watching and she just stared daggers at me and asked if I was getting a good enough look. That was the argument that lead to me breaking up with her and her telling me she was pregnant.

She also woke up her kids and demanded I explain to them why I was breaking up with her. She would drive through my apartment complex at like 3am honking and screaming for weeks after. My lease was up so I just moved away and had already changed my phone number since she was texting me every 15 seconds or so. I hope the kids are with their dads and hope she's getting help. But I doubt it. Never spoke to her directly after walking out of her place that night.

If you're asking where I met her it was at work. I had helped her install something on her laptop and she invited me for a drink to thank me. I had never dated anyone with kids before and we weren't even that serious I didn't think. All this happened over the course of like three months.

Not my favorite relationship. And I actually didn't date again for a long time after. I'm in the best relationship of my life right now though. First time I've ever felt like I have an actual partner.

Blowdryer
Jan 25, 2008
people with the coronavirus XD

bibliophile
Feb 9, 2008

I know goons is the joke answer but like

Like 8 years ago when I had zero self-esteem after going through a bad breakup, I dated a goon who was obsessed with his ex but would throw big ol' blowout screaming red-faced tantrums if I alluded to the fact that my ex ever existed. Our relationship ended when he tried to get back to together with her while we were still dating. Also, he eventually got banned for being racist.

No more goons for me, no sir.

(Also, at the time I was a religious weirdo with some untreated mental health issues, but that's just one more point in the NO GOONS column)

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem

Wow I wish I had paid attention to this post, but it got lost in all the replies. Worst date ever last night.

shirunei
Sep 7, 2018

I tried to run away. To take the easy way out. I'll live through the suffering. When I die, I want to feel like I did my best.
Chicks who you spend two years raising their kid while they go to law school and strip because they will surely dump your rear end as soon as you are no longer of use to them.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
pretty much everyone is terrible so you need to try and find someone who is terrible in roughly the same way as you

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

suddenly all those dudes who go on dates with real dolls are looking like the smart ones, and it's we who were wrong

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Robobot posted:

edit:

This is how I imagine a therapist looks after explaining what it was like dating a goon.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

Picky eaters are the worst. I'm including people with special diets in this. Vegetarians are slightly more bearable since every place has a vegetarian option now but vegans, keto and that caveman diet can gently caress right off

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

No guilt, it feeds in plain sight

Away all Goats posted:

Picky eaters are the worst. I'm including people with special diets in this. Vegetarians are slightly more bearable since every place has a vegetarian option now but vegans, keto and that caveman diet can gently caress right off

Vegetarians are usually fine, maybe they just don't dig meat. Weird, but whatever. Hell, I could stand to cut out some red meat from my diet.

Vegans, otoh, are doing it to make a statement and it invariably gives them a smug sense of superiority.

War Wizard
Jan 4, 2007

:)
Star Citizens.

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem
Vegetarians are cool. Vegans are cool. It’s the bacon weirdos you gotta watch out for

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Dear Watson posted:

Vegetarians are cool. Vegans are cool. It’s the bacon weirdos you gotta watch out for

Yeah that’s cool and all, but I’ve got bad news if you don’t like jamming thick, juicy meat down your throat. :shrug:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
me

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

CPL593H posted:

Are you alive, conscious, and not racist?

Is there somewhere I can get tested for all 3 of these?

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Blowdryer posted:

people with the coronavirus XD

Rather date a covid haver than an anti vaxxer

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Peter Daou Zen posted:

hard disagree

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

CPL593H posted:

Are you alive, conscious, and not racist?

more or less;
despite my best efforts to :420: my brain into submission; and
the most I’m comfortable promising is a good faith effort to not be a poo poo to folks for their immutable characteristics, and to not make the same mistake twice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

also don't date predators--the sexual kind or the alien kind.