Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

I've seriously considered becoming a Rotarian since joining the private sector and needing a charitable outlet. Beer and robes just seems like a sweet bonus.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Poohs Packin posted:

I've seriously considered becoming a Rotarian since joining the private sector and needing a charitable outlet. Beer and robes just seems like a sweet bonus.

My mom was a Rotarian for years. They seem mostly inoffensive.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Alot of them are Anglicans in 'straya but that's basically just cake church so I'm not gonna get all fedora atheist on people volunteering their time.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Poohs Packin posted:

Alot of them are Anglicans in 'straya but that's basically just cake church so I'm not gonna get all fedora atheist on people volunteering their time.

As far as I know they're completely secular, at least in the US.

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
If I ever joined an esoteric society it would be the Star of Azazel

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

🛑 Don't get your pen🖊️, son, you won't be 👌 needing that 😌. My 🥡 order's 💁 simple😉, a shitload 💩 of dim sims 🌯🀄. And I want a bucket 🪣 of soya sauce☕😋.
Yeah the Rotarians are secular, the Freemasons still expect you to believe in a supreme being of some kind but you’ll never be asked about your religion outside of the joining process. Like, they you’re banned from talking religion or politics in lodge, it just leads to division and resentment among people who otherwise get along.

Love Stole the Day
Nov 4, 2012
Please give me free quality professional advice so I can be a baby about it and insult you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSZHFleNObI

Love Stole the Day
Nov 4, 2012
Please give me free quality professional advice so I can be a baby about it and insult you
I'm the guy in the picture at 9:41

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
The episode where Kramer joins the Masons...

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Animal-Mother posted:

The episode where Kramer joins the Masons...

God those hats are so loving tacky. :barf:

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Much bigger fan of the Shriner’s fez’s. Cool cars too

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Welp, anyways, pyramids are some busted rear end pieces of poo poo with poo poo falling off of them and there’s like zero space inside so it’s basically just a hill of rocks with a dorky little tunnel that any rear end in a top hat with a scaffold and a keystone coulda threw up like easy.

I bet this attempt to change the subject from Freemasonry was in response to death threats.

Unless perhaps you believe that Freemasons from Atlantis built the pyramids.

Nice thread btw.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
fnord