Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Chris James 2 posted:

What was he responding to, it's not showing up

some guy apparently inside saudi arabia that blamed rusev wanting to leave for them boo'ing him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Chris James 2 posted:

What was he responding to, it's not showing up
Something like “This was one reason why most of us booed you!”

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Brokenogre posted:

Yeah i wasnt sure about Owens cuz i remember him being at either GRR or CJ 18 but also remember he had wanted to not go any more to support Zayn and Black i just learned about it being something about the religious iconography in his tattoos??

Black's a straight up Satanist

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

I feel like they'll do something shocking like, idk, make Daniel Bryan join Undisputed Era tonight

Karma Tornado
Dec 21, 2007

The worst kind of tornado.

Brokenogre posted:

I thought the plane with hogan flair vince brock left in plenty of time to show up for tonights show, am I mistaken? Either way they should really just give us evolution 2 as the smackdown tonight but ill take those 4 and a few nxt guys as well as the women

Brock's plane left before the show was over, probably. The way the press release was worded, the separately chartered flight is landing after Smackdown starts.

Brokenogre
May 22, 2013

Lacey is really good actually

Karma Tornado posted:

Brock's plane left before the show was over, probably. The way the press release was worded, the separately chartered flight is landing after Smackdown starts.

Ok then give us like 3 womens matches and Owens vs Zayn for an hour...bonus points if KO is still in his halloween costume

thefncrow
Mar 14, 2001

Brokenogre posted:

I thought the plane with hogan flair vince brock left in plenty of time to show up for tonights show, am I mistaken? Either way they should really just give us evolution 2 as the smackdown tonight but ill take those 4 and a few nxt guys as well as the women

Cesaro was apparently on the other plane. He posted a photo on Instagram 2 hours ago of him with a private plane in the background saying they were refueling, WWE twitter posted a video update from what looks like the same place saying they were in Ireland.

They’re not making the show.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
Calling it now:
Vince's worm brains will tell him that in order to make everything look okay, he'll book a 6-man tag team match between Smackdown talent and NXT talent. Zayn will not be allowed to wrestle. All the writers will be begging him to let them book these folks into 4 matches instead, but nope.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
30min Sami/Owens/Bryan match makes up for WWE war crimes, book it.

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

thank god smackdown is saved because wwe had the foresight to sign indie talent left and now do anything with them!

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.
I hope the Colons wrestle each other on Smackdown and prove that they are indeed the shining stars.

But seriously I don’t care and won’t watch anyways.

rudecyrus
Nov 6, 2009

fuck you trolls
Anyone who signs with the WWE after this is either a moron or Brock Lesnar.

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

Lashley and Rusev should have a shoot fight, and it should be called Knuck if you Cuck qtiyd

smikey
May 22, 2004
It's not a hootenanny, it's an extravsganza!

Yinlock posted:

vince and brock have this weird relationship where vince is obsessed with the idea that he literally owns brock lesnar and brock doesn't care about anything except getting paid

sounds like an extremely healthy relationship between the boss and champ

So Brock is findomming Vince.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Midnightghoul posted:

Can anyone loving tell me the status of Baron Corbin

Sorry I am not currently loving so I can't tell you

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

Dias posted:

30min Sami/Owens/Bryan match makes up for WWE war crimes, book it.

No fewer than 4 commercial breaks in the match as well.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Once again Brock Lesnar proves he's the smartest motherfucker on the roster

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Venomous posted:

I feel like they'll do something shocking like, idk, make Daniel Bryan join Undisputed Era tonight

Only one way to find out... do literally anything else tonight and then remember there was a Smackdown last night at like 1pm tomorrow and then check the recap

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Mr. Carlisle posted:

Did it again right after this post

https://twitter.com/wwe/status/1190390557283098624

They're paying him for another date because of everyone else not being there :yeshaha:

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Chris James 2 posted:

They're paying him for another date because of everyone else not being there :yeshaha:

lol

Lesnar getting paid then, now, forever

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

JUNGLE BOY posted:

Only one way to find out... do literally anything else tonight and then remember there was a Smackdown last night at like 1pm tomorrow and then check the recap

Currently watching old KOTH episodes and have 100% confidence it's a better use of my time

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
did the wrestlers ever leave Saudi Arabia

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

Chris James 2 posted:

Holy poo poo, Brock Lesnar is a genius. Sabotaging the WWE plane so he would make some extra mils.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Drew McIntyre posted:

We may never hear from about 175 of them again but hey nevermind that look over here it's the NXT leftovers

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

Drew McIntyre posted:

can you ever leave saudi arabia

a piece of you always stays behind

or multiple pieces

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

JUNGLE BOY posted:

drat right

I'm going to make something to eat just now, because even though it'll take a while to cook, at least I won't be watching Smackdown

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
Brock is gonna squash Matt Riddle in 40 seconds.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

In order to leave Saudi Arabia you first must travel half the distance from Saudi Arabia, but then you must travel a quarter the distance, then

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

Big Huski Boi posted:

In order to leave Saudi Arabia you first must travel half the distance from Saudi Arabia, but then you must travel a quarter the distance, then

quarter? that's easy

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Big Huski Boi posted:

Abdulaziz’s paradox, right of course.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Dias posted:

quarter? that's easy

:five:

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

WWE: we can't make new stars because they might get bigger than the brand and then they would have leverage over us and if they threaten to leave we'll have to pay them whatever they want.

Also WWE: we have no stars so we have to keep bringing in outside stars and pay them whatever they want.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Mr. Carlisle posted:

We may never hear from about 175 of them again but hey nevermind that look over here it's the NXT leftovers

I’m gonna be real, some of them are not coming home alive.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Pollyanna posted:

I’m gonna be real, some of them are not coming home alive.

lol They'll murder journalists but not wrestlers

Brokenogre
May 22, 2013

Lacey is really good actually

Drew McIntyre posted:

I know a few hours ago rusev tweeted out the airplane emoji I took that to mean they were leaving/in air but who knows

Edit: upon looking again cuz i havent looked in a few hours he is asking for prayers

Brokenogre fucked around with this message at 23:45 on Nov 1, 2019

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
MbS is recording the most epic custom video right now

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Mr. Carlisle posted:

i'd call him the cerebral assassin but then hhh would squash him immediately

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Mr. Carlisle posted:

lol They'll murder journalists but not wrestlers

Shorty G is super thankful he didn’t end up with the alternative to Shorty G: Chad Mulletzer, a gimmick in which he would portray a lying dirt sheet writer with a mullet

CrcleSqreSanchz
Aug 21, 2002

I'm feeling something new...something...I'm happy??!!
Vince will just say this is a trade for future considerations.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

it sucks that cool wrestler people are dealing with this dumb stuff, but I harbor no sympathy for anyone who suffers non-dangerous consequences for going to saudi arabia :shrug: