Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

whenever someone isn't going fast enough for me, thats why i keep my akimbo mac 10 ingrams. i dive sideways hong kong style out of the car and empty both mags. justice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

butterbar
Dec 14, 2016
If I'm posting while Quick Draw McGraw is on probation report me for my permaban!

Chief McHeath posted:

Like every car built since the early 2000s has headlights that will turn on with the car and turn off when you kill the engine how is people driving at night with no lights on still a thing.

Daytime running lights aren't the same as headlights

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

butterbar posted:

Daytime running lights aren't the same as headlights

I drive a loving 2005 Kia that I leave the running light and headlight knobs turned to on at all times, and whoa, they come on when I start the car and turn off when I take the keys out of the ignition.

If the rest of the auto industry hasn't caught up to Korean cars more than a decade old just LMAO.

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

dang someone hire this chief guy to be the head of a car company. he seems to know whats what

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

when someone doesn't have their lights on at night, i ram them off the road, pull them from the car, and karate chop them

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Chief McHeath posted:

I drive a loving 2005 Kia that I leave the running light and headlight knobs turned to on at all times, and whoa, they come on when I start the car and turn off when I take the keys out of the ignition.

If the rest of the auto industry hasn't caught up to Korean cars more than a decade old just LMAO.

I mean you can have a recent car with hand cranks for the windows options are options.

Cryptix
Dec 9, 2016

I had a drivers license this one time...

One. Time.

butterbar
Dec 14, 2016
If I'm posting while Quick Draw McGraw is on probation report me for my permaban!

Chief McHeath posted:

Leaving the headlights on all the time so they waste power and burn out faster isn't exactly the brilliant lifehack you think it is

butterbar
Dec 14, 2016

ArbitraryC posted:

I mean you can have a recent car with hand cranks for the windows options are options.

Not really, hand crank windows are pretty much dead in everything except the Mitsubishi Mirage, whuch was designed for third world countries. The additional supply and assembly overhead makes having two different window assemblies more expensive than just giving everyone power windows

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
also if you can handle the minor life skill that even grandmas have mastered long ago you can downshift and bleed some speed if you want to gently caress with people behind you without the brake lights giving it away

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I stay focused on getting where I'm going and nothing else. People in front of me deserve to die people behind me don't exist.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
Im posting while driving and filling out this fraudulent loan application on my steering wheel. The pen doesnt write well (its my carbong scraping pen) and the horn honks randomly as i write and the next driver that honks back is gonna get shot in the fucken face :twisted:

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
When I lived in Germany I got a lot of joy getting in the left lane to pass some traffic only to have some idiot in a porshe ride my rear end flashing his lights because I am not passing fast enough for him.

Sorry friend, I'm not going over 180 km/h, it makes my car shake.

Enjoy your sports car!

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

Now sauntering to the ring, please welcome the lackadaisical style of the man who is always doing something...

Frankenstyle posted:

Roadblock spotted.

Plus it's a great path to keep your expenses down while you fritter away your life and die alone.

Hmmm... no, I think the person who uses the phrase "fritter away" in 2016 is probably the one who will die alone in this exchange.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

One time while commuting to Ball State in '93, I was on Bethel heading toward the light at Tillotson (for any Muncie goons). For the last 3/4 mile there was a guy in an old 80s Caprice driving like a complete rear end in a top hat. I was running 10 over, yet he was swerving around, flailing his arms around in disgust, sticking his head out his window like he was trying to see if there was anyone in front of me like he was going to pass in a busy as hell non-passing zone, etc.

I was in my parents 91 Geo Metro and if you've ever driven one, they're like a poor-handling, oversized go cart. Toward the next light the road splits to two lanes and there were 5-6 cars in the right lane and only one or two in the left. So, I kept my speed at 45 and at the last second changed lanes and since he was 3 inches off my bumper, the Caprice slammed into the last car on the right.

Nebelwerfer
Jul 25, 2008

He carried our avenging steel over the Rhine,
He drank the emperor's toast from the Danube.
I just do an engine break if you're tailgating me when I'm going over 15 the speedlimit, breaklights are for pussies :dukedog:

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

If you have a dashcam and someone brake checks you does anyone feel tempted to just let your car go into the back of them? i think it be really funny

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

hemale in pain posted:

If you have a dashcam and someone brake checks you does anyone feel tempted to just let your car go into the back of them? i think it be really funny

"I can't wait to see the youtube engagement reports on this!" I think as I'm decapitated by truck nuts

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
I just move out of the way because it isn't worth getting turned to paste by retards on the road??? I guess I'm a huge bitch or whatever

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Jimmy Hats posted:

I just move out of the way because it isn't worth getting turned to paste by retards on the road??? I guess I'm a huge bitch or whatever

Just drive on the shoulder, Nancy.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
You should be allowed to murder one (1) other motorist on the highways per year and if you had a really good reason you'll be allowed to kill a second.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

Jimmy Hats posted:

Ugh, people like you are the reason tailgating exists in the first place. It just takes one person to capitulate and all these idiots now find its a viable strategy. SMDH

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
If you don't have a spiked flail in hand while driving you are a failure as a motorist.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
I got tailgated once and then I pit maneuvered their car into a swamp die in muck and frog feces rear end hole

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Bip Roberts posted:

I got tailgated once and then I pit maneuvered their car into a swamp die in muck and frog feces rear end hole

This is an English only board ty

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Burt Sexual posted:

There was a lorry almost into my boot so I battered them into a bog

autoaim.cfg
Aug 6, 2005
:qq: WHINY SHITHEAD :qq:
*drops mic*

Burt Sexual posted:

There is not much grow up job and this people not vår nivå.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgKc642quVs

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
i was going 30 downhill on a snowy rear end road with a few cars directly behind me and some fucker like 25 feet in front of me decides it is the optimal time to incredibly slowly pull into traffic. i jump into the left lane as i imagine most did because there wasnt an accident and even though we terribly close to a red light with cars already stopped in all lanes i speed up just so i can make sure to cut in front of that fucker and jam on my brakes (to almost no effect at all). the margins for not crashing into 2 or more people were slim but i made it happen. just because "gently caress you" to that guy who pulled out

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

the best part is where you force a near high speed automobile accident involving yourself in order to teach someone a lesson about proper driving

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Commie NedFlanders posted:

the best part is where you force a near high speed automobile accident involving yourself in order to teach someone a lesson about proper driving

At least here in Indiana, whenever there is a wreck involving someone getting rear-ended it's always the fault of the pitcher not the catcher.

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

we are the Funyuns posted:

At least here in Indiana, whenever there is a wreck involving someone getting rear-ended it's always the fault of the pitcher not the catcher.

I always wonder if the guy in front who caused the accident feels smug, or regret, or what. His car is still hosed and his day is still ruined, over teaching a lesson. I suppose it depends on how many kids got hurt, and the kind of person he is.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

also if you can handle the minor life skill that even grandmas have mastered long ago you can downshift and bleed some speed if you want to gently caress with people behind you without the brake lights giving it away

there is such a thing as "not accelerating"

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO

Commie NedFlanders posted:

i disagree, what is even better is that the person almost certainly did not learn any lesson whatsoever, and just thought the op was a giant rear end in a top hat who couldn't drive

i'd even wager that person has tailgated several times in the couple days since the incident

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

ah yes the highly evolved precision stunt driving skill of "take your foot off the gas"

FAGGY CLAUSE
Apr 9, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
usually when I'm getting tailgated I'll hold down the wiper fluid for a bit so they get sprayed.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

OMGVBFLOL posted:

ah yes the highly evolved precision stunt driving skill of "take your foot off the gas"

This isn't what downshifting means hth

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

nomadologique posted:

i disagree, what is even better is that the person almost certainly did not learn any lesson whatsoever, and just thought the op was a giant rear end in a top hat who couldn't drive

was he wrong? :colbert:

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

FAGGY CLAUSE posted:

usually when I'm getting tailgated I'll hold down the wiper fluid for a bit so they get sprayed.

i've done this, but it doesn't have a cool name like "brake check". how about "squirt surprise"? "wet warning"?

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo
if you've ever driven a car, gently caress you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Blue Train posted:

This isn't what downshifting means hth

downshifting is just something car autists do

• Locked thread