Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Quake Champions Lore Scrolls is poo poo Aris would say.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It apparently doesn't happen to everyone but I've seen streams and it happens to me that whenever I hit someone the game micro stutters really badly. Or when I get hit. Or just randomly. The game feels like diarrhea and I thought in the 4 months since I last played it they might of fixed it by now but no.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Well, Diarrhea probably feels smooth if it's the really liquidy kind, so this feels like constipated turds being blasted out of someone's rear end at high speed.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Diourrhoea (For the imperial english speakers)

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

It apparently doesn't happen to everyone but I've seen streams and it happens to me that whenever I hit someone the game micro stutters really badly. Or when I get hit. Or just randomly. The game feels like diarrhea and I thought in the 4 months since I last played it they might of fixed it by now but no.

i didnt feel this at all but with bethesda nothing surprises me

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

They did some really hosed up poo poo with the hitboxes I'm told, like it's a perfect outline of the player models but all the player models are different and the lag feels like pure rear end and it probably makes it worse. I think you can shoot between someone's legs under their nutsack and not hit them because I shot 3 rockets through a jumping Sorlag's (The raptor thing) chest once.

cap your fps to 60

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Aids.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

once i get into a match i forget all the crappy things aboutt his game and have fun but man, the UI is complete rear end, you spend forever waiting in menus for matchmaking and sometimes it straight up hangs and you have to restart the game, the voice chat doesnt work at all lmao

also you'd think after years and years of games doing lootbox-like things like COD and overwatch they could just copy what others did and it would be serviceable but nope. if you're the gamer that really loves cosmetics you're gonna have a blast swimming through the vomit swamp they call a rewards menu , not at all clear what skins or whatever you have for anyone, theres 50 different submenus per character, its just an absolute disaster. dont spend 30 on this. maybe by the time it goes f2p theyll clean some of this stuff up but i loving doubt it lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i was forgiving this game for a lot since it was a fresh experience after years and years of COD and the like but bethesda is really lovely

Magius1337est
Sep 13, 2017

Chimichanga
i love this game and can't wait to buy all the rediculous dlc and accessories and poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Poland has gone too loving far......

• Locked thread