Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: TheSwizzler, STING 64, rox)

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

Shard and I are like the mega powers uniting against the sex trafficking company
Ready to destroy our opponents

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rags to Liches
Mar 11, 2008

future skeleton soldier

Mr. Nice! posted:

gonna carve "in case i die in this mess i leave all to ilmucche, shake and bake" into the buggy fender

until I steal the buggy back for the Bone Boyz and carve a skull over it

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

fowlks, i say this a guy in another match for the same thing but this..

THis one, you cant miss

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

stoked as hell to battle for hotdog/handshake

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Majinfoose posted:

Shard and I are like the mega powers uniting against the sex trafficking company
Ready to destroy our opponents

The alliance against injustice

Coward
Sep 10, 2009

I say we take off and surrender unconditionally from orbit.

It's the only way to be sure

The Action Economy are back!!!!

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

KungFu Grip posted:

:siren: ONE LAST SAW UNDERGROUND FOR THE ROAD! !! WITH A SPECIAL(?!) START TIME ! :siren:

Tuesday April 16th at 8pm EST, SAW Underground is back for one last time @ https://www.twitch.tv/mrkungfugrip

Last Chance Waitlist Timed Entrant Gauntlet
Dr Kyle Farnsworth vs. Spatial Trait vs. Vincent Van Goatse vs. Seth Pecksniff vs. Silly Burrito vs. Green Toad

Tag Team 4 Way Elimination
Anderson Koopa & Brutal Gascon vs. ddinkins & Autisinal Cheese vs. Tawal & Machete Zombie vs. your friend sk & FutonForensic

6 WOMEN'S HELL IN A CELL
Cthulu Carla vs. Second Hand Meat Mouth vs. ghosthorse vs verbal enema vs. W.T. Fits vs snoozecruise

8 Man Battle Royal
Fried Watermelon vs. boxcarhobo vs. CubicalSurcrose vs. FutureFriend vs. Aardvark Barber vs. biosterious vs. Shinjobi vs. wolffenstein

One Fall Fatal Four Way
Furnaceface vs. Lerika vs. Megamissen vs Rox

4 v 4 elimination tag
Kungfu Grip, Not Cavauro, Sting 64, Wiggly Wayne DDS vs TheSwizzler, Crescent Wrench, Cavauro, Danauru

Casket Match
That Dick! vs That Dick?

SAW Underground Wafflehouse Women's Title Special Guest Ref: barnold
baka of lathspell (c) vs. Zoya

SAW Underground Men's Hotdog and a Handshake title
Hot Diggity! vs. aw frig aw dang it

TOMORROW THE ONLY SAW SHOW THAT MATTERS UNTIL THURSDAY, THE MOST IMPORTANT TUESDAY OF THE WEEK ANOTHER GREAT SHOW WITH THE BEST WRESTLING!! SAW UNDERGROUND

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

malice and gromit are back and we are going to be better friends than anyone else

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

these are the same picture

Dr. Kyle Farnsworth
Apr 23, 2004

keep me underground, it's because you can't handle the truth bombs, i am a street journalist

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

KungFu Grip posted:

these are the same picture

pinhead larry-rear end lookin mf on the right

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

KungFu Grip posted:

:siren: ONE LAST SAW UNDERGROUND FOR THE ROAD! !! WITH A SPECIAL(?!) START TIME ! :siren:

Tuesday April 16th at 8pm EST, SAW Underground is back for one last time @ https://www.twitch.tv/mrkungfugrip

Last Chance Waitlist Timed Entrant Gauntlet
Dr Kyle Farnsworth vs. Spatial Trait vs. Vincent Van Goatse vs. Seth Pecksniff vs. Silly Burrito vs. Green Toad

Tag Team 4 Way Elimination
Anderson Koopa & Brutal Gascon vs. ddinkins & Autisinal Cheese vs. Tawal & Machete Zombie vs. your friend sk & FutonForensic

6 WOMEN'S HELL IN A CELL
Cthulu Carla vs. Second Hand Meat Mouth vs. ghosthorse vs verbal enema vs. W.T. Fits vs snoozecruise

8 Man Battle Royal
Fried Watermelon vs. boxcarhobo vs. CubicalSurcrose vs. FutureFriend vs. Aardvark Barber vs. biosterious vs. Shinjobi vs. wolffenstein

One Fall Fatal Four Way
Furnaceface vs. Lerika vs. Megamissen vs Rox

4 v 4 elimination tag
Kungfu Grip, Not Cavauro, Sting 64, Wiggly Wayne DDS vs TheSwizzler, Crescent Wrench, Cavauro, Danauru

Casket Match
That Dick! vs That Dick?

SAW Underground Wafflehouse Women's Title Special Guest Ref: barnold
baka of lathspell (c) vs. Zoya

SAW Underground Men's Hotdog and a Handshake title
Hot Diggity! vs. aw frig aw dang it

I am ready to gauntlet

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Monathin posted:

pinhead larry-rear end lookin mf on the right

----------------

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG
:siren: Goon Meet Alert :siren:

There will be an IRL Something Awful Wrestling Goon Meet/Convention May 24-27

Myself and Sting 64 are confirmed to be attending AEW Double or Nothing on May 26th

We will be staying at the OYO Hotel on the Vegas Strip (formerly Hooter's). With current rates and shared rooms, the accommodation price is about $300 per person

I can hold a fairly informal Vegas Tour on Saturday covering locations like The Old Mormon Fort, Freemont Street and other F:NV locations. Do not expect much though, I'm just a loving nerd like you

AEW Ticket Prices Vary, but if you'd like to spend a lot of money and sit in a goon section, let me know.

If we have a lot of attendees who are willing to throw in some extra money, we may be able to rent a party suite somewhere

If you'd like to attend and work out shared rooms and event tickets, send me a PM here or on Discord.

TheSwizzler fucked around with this message at 01:39 on Apr 16, 2024

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

lol

Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball!

rox
Sep 7, 2016

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

heh, 069, nice

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

TheSwizzler posted:

:siren: Goon Meet Alert :siren:

There will be an IRL Something Awful Wrestling Goon Meet/Convention May 24-27

Myself and Sting 64 are confirmed to be attending AEW Double or Nothing on May 26th

We will be staying at the OYO Hotel on the Vegas Strip (formerly Hooter's). With current rates and shared rooms, the accommodation price is about $300 per person

I can hold a fairly informal Vegas Tour on Saturday covering locations like The Old Mormon Fort, Freemont Street and other F:NV locations. Do not expect much though, I'm just a loving nerd like you

AEW Ticket Prices Vary, but if you'd like to spend a lot of money and sit in a goon section, let me know.

If we have a lot of attendees who are willing to throw in some extra money, we may be able to rent a party suite somewhere

If you'd like to attend and work out shared rooms and event tickets, send me a PM here or on Discord.

Will the topless nun be on Freemont street?

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG

Silly Burrito posted:

Will the topless nun be on Freemont street?

Probably? The weather's sure to be nice by then

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?
I am going to defeat neoaxd and the false prophet.

Roughly 90% sure of who they are now

baka of lathspell
Jan 1, 2022

https://voca.ro/13WxtNeW5cp6

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

BOLD WORDS FROM THE CHAMP, BACK TO YOU KFG!!

----------------

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Dork Order and the BYOB contingent have been very powerful for a long time and it was only a matter of time until they had to face eachother. But as they say, iron sharpens iron. Back to you That DICK?

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Nice of you to dig your own grave

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

Solving all of life's problems through enhanced casting of Occam's Razor. Reward yourself with an imaginary chalice.

Aren't you supposed to dig two graves, one for yourself?

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
this is just the start. friday night the first body gets buried. i'll keep adding plots as i collect more bodies.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?
But Jesus, if you were there with me why was there only one grave?

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

----------------

DarkSol
May 18, 2006

Gee, I wish we had one of them doomsday machines.

You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend; Those with loaded guns and those who dig. You dig.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

ilmucche posted:

But Jesus, if you were there with me why was there only one grave?

never had a friend crash at your place for a couple-three days?

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
If Mr nice loses his death match then beefedowl debuts

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

KungFu Grip posted:

If Mr nice loses his death match then beefedowl debuts

doesn't deathmatch imply that one of us is leaving in a body bag? they should be debuting after i bury whoever wants to challenge the crown.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

I miss the beautiful art from Mass

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Mr. Nice! posted:

doesn't deathmatch imply that one of us is leaving in a body bag? they should be debuting after i bury whoever wants to challenge the crown.

Deathmatch is you vs special guests

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

MacheteZombie posted:

Deathmatch is you vs special guests

:rip:

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
There was loser leaves town matches last season that worked like DMs but I don't think anyone bought one

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
i'm gonna need to dig some more graves.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DarkSol
May 18, 2006

Gee, I wish we had one of them doomsday machines.

Mr. Nice! posted:

i'm gonna need to dig some more graves.

Planning to die multiple times?