Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

I miss the days when my cat would occasionally be up for doing a shoulder ride. She was very particular about wanting to be on things rather than carried around. The fun part was that she did not like to be held, but she was fine with being walked around the house all day long with me holding my arm up sideways for her to stand on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

Yes I remember all of my friends names

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

big marv is very handsome

Boris Galerkin posted:

does everyone remember all the cat names?

probably 90%

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

Megabound posted:

hi i love this

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Holy hell

ladyweapon
Nov 6, 2010

It reads all over his face,
like he's an Italian.

Boris Galerkin posted:

does everyone remember all the cat names?

do I have homework to do this weekend or what

root cat name is pspsps

peak kitten performance

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Gus is so great guys.

All cats are great.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

eheheheee :3

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

Megabound posted:

it's this OP also it's OK sometimes you have to meet your friends a couple times to remember which is why u should just postposptost

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry
i could not make the bed around them (pocket and pearl)

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

this is noodles, a wretched criminal

this is pellinore, a certified good boy

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Radio! posted:

this is pellinore, a certified good boy

Amount of fluff correlated to goodness? Cat scientists are hard at work on this as we speak

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Radio! posted:

noodles is innocent

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
My wife and I said goodbye to Moo tonight. She had a wonderful life full of love and adoration. Unfortunately, in January, Moo developed a very aggressive oral cancer, which took a sudden turn in early April. Her passing was done at home in her favorite spot -- a fuzzy red blanket bunched up over a heating pad. We were able to give her an amazing week. She got many, many kisses and pets until the end.

Moo was just shy of her 16th birthday. I miss my best friend, and am thankful she was a significant part of my life. I'm also thankful for those who remember and appreciated her.

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

this is scoops (big)

Aggie (crazy)

and Poppy (platonic ideal cat)

you’ll see them a lot because I take one million photos

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

rest in peace Moo, the best cat

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

bloops posted:

Moo was just shy of her 16th birthday. I miss my best friend, and am thankful she was a significant part of my life. I'm also thankful for those who remember and appreciated her.

how could we ever forget moo. i was wondering what she was up to just last week

rip moo, an extremely good kitty who had a great life

thanks for popping in bloops. hope you and yours are ok

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Thank you for letting us know bloops, condolences. Rest in peace Moo.

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

moo was a good kitty and I’m glad you shared her with us

Kvantum
Feb 5, 2006
Skee-entist

Aww, Moo. :(

fishbacon
Nov 4, 2009
wonderful yet strange smell

bloops posted:

moo was a great cat
thanks for sharing her with us

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

Plaguing your posts with incidental music.
sleep well, Moo. love you baby.

Tricky Ed
Aug 18, 2010

It is important to avoid confusion. This is the one that's okay to lick.

bloops posted:

I'll miss you, Moo. Thanks for sharing her with us.

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

bloops posted:

My wife and I said goodbye to Moo tonight. She had a wonderful life full of love and adoration. Unfortunately, in January, Moo developed a very aggressive oral cancer, which took a sudden turn in early April. Her passing was done at home in her favorite spot -- a fuzzy red blanket bunched up over a heating pad. We were able to give her an amazing week. She got many, many kisses and pets until the end.

Oh Moo. I loved you so much.

I'm sorry Bloops.

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

I loved seeing Moo getting concerned over internet cat sounds. goodbye Moo ilu

Flakey
Apr 30, 2009

There's no need to speak. You must only concentrate and recall all your past life. When a man thinks of the past, he becomes kinder.
Aw, RIP Moo, the prettiest kitty around. Condolences Bloops.

Flakey
Apr 30, 2009

There's no need to speak. You must only concentrate and recall all your past life. When a man thinks of the past, he becomes kinder.

Hooray for Scoops and telescoped spines :3:

Din had an encounter with the building cat, whom he wishes to destroy but can't

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Goodbye, Moo, a very good kitty-cat.

felgs
Dec 31, 2008

Cats cure all ills. Post more of them.

bloops posted:

Good night sweet Moo, you will be missed. A wonderful kitty kitty

Boris Galerkin
Dec 17, 2011

I don't understand why I can't harass people online. Seriously, somebody please explain why I shouldn't be allowed to stalk others on social media!

from a while ago when ruru visited grandma

Ofecks
May 4, 2009

A portly feline wizard waddles forth, muttering something about conjured food.

bloops posted:

Moo! I've missed seeing Moo!

Goodbye Moo :cry:

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

Farewell Moo :(

Karia
Mar 27, 2013

Self-portrait, Snake on a Plane
Oil painting, c. 1482-1484
Leonardo DaVinci (1452-1591)

Sleep well, Moo. Thank you for giving her her a good life and sharing her with us.

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

CANADA DOESN'T GET PENS LIKE THIS

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made American Products. Bitch.
bye, Moo :(

GrimSqueaker
Sep 26, 2011
Goodbye Moo. I'm glad you were able to give her such a nice goodbye, hard as it was.

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

i was told cats hate tinfoil, what the heck

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

they don't snuggle often so nice to see when they do

Kvantum
Feb 5, 2006
Skee-entist

My Spirit Otter posted:

Owned. Gus owns.

Asleep Style
Oct 20, 2010

My Spirit Otter posted:

it helps if you crumple it all up but some cats are immune

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

oh man, i have nowhere else to really share this, so more Gus. i went out for some groceries and came home to this and im unbelievably ecstatic