Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elijah Snow
Dec 10, 2006

some-something man
I'm still hung up on an idea that it will be Rak to (theories)ultimately stop Bam from eating everything. He's just as mysterious, and he hunts, and he already said he would!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elijah Snow
Dec 10, 2006

some-something man

Jose posted:

I decided to track down scans of the newest chapters that aren't on webtoons for some reason and the translation is so bad lol. I assume it's a machine translation that has had little to no work fixing it up because it's so disjointed

I've been reading ahead, it's been too long of a wait. #500!!!

Elijah Snow
Dec 10, 2006

some-something man
Another long hiatus was just announced. Good on SIU, they finished the chapter just before too. Time for a reread!

Elijah Snow
Dec 10, 2006

some-something man
Aaaand we're back

Elijah Snow
Dec 10, 2006

some-something man

Nate RFB posted:

Catching up in the latest scans, lol Hwa Ryun.

My favourite moment in the last few months. "I can't open this door, but I can close it behind me" is so much in character, it's great how coherent this story still is.