Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jayne Doe
Jan 16, 2010
I don't know whether I want more to be Alex or to pet him. :3:

Look at that fluff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jayne Doe
Jan 16, 2010
I aspire to be as content as my cat is in this picture.

Jayne Doe
Jan 16, 2010

Jayne Doe
Jan 16, 2010
Watching the snow.

Jayne Doe
Jan 16, 2010
Lounging.

Jayne Doe
Jan 16, 2010
^^
space metal

Beach Bum posted:

Is that a kitty window hammock?! How adorable!
Kind-of, yeah! It's a cheaper variant of the ubiquitous window shelf that has a pretty loose mesh as the seat, so it functionally sags like a hammock when she's in it.

Jayne Doe
Jan 16, 2010
I may have adopted a painting instead of a cat.

Jayne Doe
Jan 16, 2010

Call Your Grandma posted:

this is a very majestic cat imo

FutonForensic posted:

Whoa. WHAT a beauty
Thank you! I'm obviously biased, but I think she's pretty photographic. :3:

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

Rokit: stayin’ classy
I really love the tiny bit we can see of the other cat in the right corner - it looks like they're either over Rokit's poo poo or getting ready to start some poo poo.

Jayne Doe
Jan 16, 2010

All worn out from a hard week of chasing toys and ready for the weekend.

Jayne Doe
Jan 16, 2010

Pixelante posted:

Very serious box.

That cat has had it with your poo poo.

Jayne Doe
Jan 16, 2010

Jayne Doe
Jan 16, 2010
"Where did the red dot go??"

Jayne Doe
Jan 16, 2010
This is an amazing picture.

Jayne Doe
Jan 16, 2010
I have this exact cat bed and my cat refuses to lay even a paw on it unless absolutely necessary to retrieve a high-value treat that I left on it in an attempt to change her feelings.

Jayne Doe
Jan 16, 2010
Dramatic whiskers.

Jayne Doe
Jan 16, 2010

smilingfish posted:

Also, I don't know if Monty is black enough for this thread. Any thoughts?
The tuxedo judge moves to allow it.

Jayne Doe
Jan 16, 2010

Jayne Doe
Jan 16, 2010
How old is she?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jayne Doe
Jan 16, 2010

feedmegin posted:

Did he ever, even as a kitten? Did he gently caress :p Mind you he seems to dislike soft surfaces in general, he won't sleep on blankets/duvets either. His bed is an old suitcase.
My cat is like this too! She hates all of the fluffy cat beds and fluffy fabrics that people seem to love to put on cat products. The only fabric she seems to really like is fleece; otherwise, she'd much rather sleep on the wood floor or another hard surface. The anti-luxury cat.