Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
the future is WOW
Sep 9, 2005

I QUIT!

uptown posted:

What does this say on the left? I can read "You may have no god" on the right, but I have no idea what the left says after "I'm not"

"You may have noticed I'm not all there myself"

I assume, anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the future is WOW
Sep 9, 2005

I QUIT!

No matter how many times I see this tattoo, it is never not funny.

E:

5er posted:

I have to wonder, is there some sagging old cynical woman in her 60's wandering about with a 'I'M GOING TO KILL YOU, ARCHIE BUNKER' trampstamp tattoo?

I really really hope so.

the future is WOW
Sep 9, 2005

I QUIT!

I love that the 'about' for that video is just one word: "Stank."

Edit:

Haskell9 posted:

The link in this post is an image of an Asian woman with a tattoo of a crying anime baby positioned on her body such that the baby's vagina is also her own. To be clear, if she were to lay on the edge of a table and a man were to look down while having sex with her in that position, he would see himself raping a crying anime baby. You have been warned.

:nws::nms:[url]:nws::nms:

I've seen that pic posted several times before and it never gets any less creepy; it actually manages to gross me out more and more each time I see it posted. I can understand being young and dumb (or just plain dumb) and getting a bad tattoo or three, but I'll never get the motivation behind this kind of poo poo.

Somebody has a new favorite as of 05:52 on Dec 11, 2013

the future is WOW
Sep 9, 2005

I QUIT!

SynthOrange posted:

She's only interested in dating pedophiles? vOv

That would have to be it I guess. I think 'get' was probably the wrong word for me to use there; I suppose I get that the actual motivation or reason behind it is someone being hosed up and/or batshit crazy, I just can't wrap my brain around the actual craziness. So I'm just gonna go with the photoshop idea and stop trying to make sense of it.

the future is WOW
Sep 9, 2005

I QUIT!

Why is this making me laugh so much? Out of all the terrible misspellings I've seen, this one just kills me.

the future is WOW
Sep 9, 2005

I QUIT!

DicktheCat posted:

E:Also, yes, I know my hobby is terrible, rag me on it all you want. It is sad I care so much about plastic and circuit boards, etc. I do realize it's dumb.

Hey man, ain't nothing wrong with plastic and circuit boards. I have a love for certain vintage recording gear that extends to working on DIY recreations and clones of said gear. I've done some basic circuit board design work for the sake of recreating dumb poo poo that 99.999% of the world's population doesn't care about or even know exists (granted it's also tied to my profession, but still) and I love doing it. But I sure as hell won't be getting the schematic for a Neve BA238 output amp tattooed on my dick. As long as one retains some self-awareness about how silly ones hobbies can be then all will be ok.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the future is WOW
Sep 9, 2005

I QUIT!

AlmightyBob posted:

hammers from The Wall

Hammerskins logo. They stole it from The Wall.

• Locked thread