Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Laocius
Jul 6, 2013

Say Nothing posted:

This thread needs more action.

Why you shouldn't tattoo yourself...

Or be a complete imbecile.

I knew a guy in high school who tattooed a hatchetman and some kind of skull wearing a crown (I think?) onto his own legs, and I now deeply regret not getting a picture.

Laocius has a new favorite as of 18:54 on Dec 10, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Krispy Wafer
Jul 26, 2002

I shouted out "Free the exposed 67"
But they stood on my hair and told me I was fat

Grimey Drawer

Say Nothing posted:

This thread needs more action.

Why you shouldn't tattoo yourself...

Or be a complete imbecile.

What's that chest scar from? Looks too small for open heart surgery...maybe spleen?

Captain Trips
May 23, 2013
The sudden reminder that I have no fucking clue what I'm talking about

Krispy Kareem posted:

What's that chest scar from? Looks too small for open heart surgery...maybe spleen?

If they're cutting at your sternum to remove your spleen, either you're a freak of nature with the spleen in the wrong place, or your surgeon failed Anatomy 101.

dijon du jour
Mar 27, 2013

I'm shy

Krispy Kareem posted:

It's from his common-senserectomy.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

Krispy Kareem posted:

Pectus excavatum surgery, most likely.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

dijon du jour posted:

It's from his common-senserectomy.

:cawg:

And so I'm not just empty quoting:

Marenghi
Oct 16, 2008

Don't trust the liberals,
they will betray you

Bored posted:

:cawg:

And so I'm not just empty quoting:

I sometimes wonder do people purposely misspell these tattoos as some kind of ironic statement.

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous

ThaShaneTrain posted:

Peace frog or get out.

Google did not let me down.

Lucid Nonsense
Aug 6, 2009

Welcome to the jungle, it gets worse here every day

hyperhazard posted:

Huh. Never seen a frog with nipples before. Or a belly button, for that matter.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Maybe it's not done? "You only gently caress the live ones".

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!

That could work on a stripper.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

the future is WOW
Sep 9, 2005

I QUIT!

Why is this making me laugh so much? Out of all the terrible misspellings I've seen, this one just kills me.

necessary voodoo
Nov 4, 2010

hyperhazard posted:

Is ... it supposed to be pregnant? I think I've spent too much time here.

MAKE NO BABBYS
Jan 28, 2010

Marenghi posted:

I sometimes wonder do people purposely misspell these tattoos as some kind of ironic statement.

There's a shop that specializes in them, actually.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Let's be fair to this dude: one could argue that we all, in fact, be livin' in ourselves.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Alright then, someone decipher this!

vMusicw Eieecot@l?

Inspector Zenigata
Jul 19, 2010

- - -

Inspector Zenigata has a new favorite as of 22:01 on Apr 2, 2014

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

After a good hard minute's look, Music is Freedom. But damned if I'd have gotten that without the notes or your lead on music.

Iucounu
May 12, 2007

Dude has obviously never heard of slave spirituals.

garbagewater
Oct 18, 2010
I'd like to present: Bitch Ink

And my personal favourite possibly NSFW for crotch bulge

I'm pretty sure this guy is intentionally bad though. He seems to use transfer paper and proper sterilization protocol.

Ironic bad tattoos are apparently a thing in Sweden?
http://www.blackinkcon.se/

synthetik
Feb 28, 2007

I forgive you, Will. Will you forgive me?

Assoonasitits
Dec 11, 2007

I guess frogout is too polite to simply say "begone".

"I can do all things through Chris who strengths Sre."

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

Bad Royal Cuntcess?

A Furious Foetus
Aug 15, 2009

"Phil."

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

Choco1980 posted:

Bad Royal Cuntcess?

Its fun to do joke spellings and all, but yeah, what is this trying to say? "Cuntcess"? The font is pretty clear thats what it says.

Captain Trips
May 23, 2013
The sudden reminder that I have no fucking clue what I'm talking about

Ah, yes, the gospel according to Phil.

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

"The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering."

Bombadilillo posted:

Its fun to do joke spellings and all, but yeah, what is this trying to say? "Cuntcess"? The font is pretty clear thats what it says.

Yeah, "Cuntcess". Like a trashy portmanteau of "Princess" and "oval office". Bet she's bad to the bone.

Hellburger99
Jan 24, 2006

"I don't like that mooch...
or her pooch!
"

Cream-of-Plenty posted:

Yeah, "Cuntcess". Like a trashy portmanteau of "Princess" and "oval office". Bet she's bad to the bone.

Why go to the trouble when "Countess + oval office= Cuntess" would have flowed so much better?

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

"The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering."

Hellburger99 posted:

Why go to the trouble when "Countess + oval office= Cuntess" would have flowed so much better?

Because nobody uses "Countess" unless you're from some dirty Slavic country nobody's ever heard of.

sporklift
Aug 3, 2008

Feelin' it so hard.

weedchrist posted:

I'm pretty sure this guy is intentionally bad though. He seems to use transfer paper and proper sterilization protocol.

Wow. Kept scrolling down that facebook page and it gets worse and worse. Except this. This rules. (In a terrible way)

Took me a second but the buffalo on the left is actually a tattoo!!!

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

weedchrist posted:

Yeah. It's kind of interesting looking at the facebook page because you can actually see controlled, lovely-looking lines. The bottem link has a bunch of people with really good tattoos, and their crappy looking ones right under them. I thought there was an American musician who also got lovely looking tattoos on purpose, or am I thinking of the super chill judge from "Ink Master"?

I don't mean Steve-O, since his tattoos fall under the category of tasteless but well-done.

sporklift posted:

Wow. Kept scrolling down that facebook page and it gets worse and worse. Except this. This rules. (In a terrible way)

:aaa: It's beauuuutiful.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

I kind of love those tattoos in the way I love old school traditional work. It's almost like folk art. In the same vein, I adore Pennsylvania Dutch art. So maybe it's just a taste thing.

sporklift
Aug 3, 2008

Feelin' it so hard.

HatfulOfHollow posted:

I kind of love those tattoos in the way I love old school traditional work. It's almost like folk art. In the same vein, I adore Pennsylvania Dutch art. So maybe it's just a taste thing.

Yeah. A few of them I kinda dug as outsider art.

Assoonasitits
Dec 11, 2007

I guess frogout is too polite to simply say "begone".

sporklift posted:

poo poo, I totally had something for this...

Buffalo Bill. Nailed it.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

Bored posted:

Yeah. It's kind of interesting looking at the facebook page because you can actually see controlled, lovely-looking lines. The bottem link has a bunch of people with really good tattoos, and their crappy looking ones right under them. I thought there was an American musician who also got lovely looking tattoos on purpose, or am I thinking of the super chill judge from "Ink Master"?

Some celebrity recently got a lovely-on-purpose tattoo from some guy in Paris, and various people piled into the thread to lecture us about how we didn't understand his aesthetic.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

KongGeorgeVII
Feb 17, 2009

Flow like a
harpoon
daily and nightly.

Bored posted:

I don't mean Steve-O, since his tattoos fall under the category of tasteless but well-done.

Are you thinking of Ninja from Die Antwoord?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

computer angel
Sep 9, 2008

Make it a double.

Cream-of-Plenty posted:

Cuntcess: vaginal abscess.

• Locked thread