Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

jivjov posted:

I must be the only person in the universe that prefers TV Nihon's subs, at least for Gokaiger. I actually like the colored subs, and I prefer to see the honorifics in the subtitles. "Mr. Marvelous" doesn't flow as well for me as "Marvelous-san"
Everyone who disagrees are baka-chan-taichi.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Okay so if I don't know anything at all about most of this stuff where do I start? I really wanna watch goofy action shows and this seems like a goldmine of goofy action.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

I don't need to watch any toku anymore because that image clearly represents the pinnacle.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

I watched the first few episodes of Os, and wow, this is a lot better than I was expecting. I mean, I was just looking for goofy action, but the back and forth between Ankh and Eiji is actually a pretty interesting take on the HERO DEFEATS BAD GUY tropes.

Also, the birthday cake guy is the best.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

RBX posted:

"I dont watch and care about the sentai even though everything I hate about power Rangers is handled better, and YES I KNOW I MIGHT LIKE IT so stop asking me these confusing questions. Now back to the callous explosions....."
Eh, I can understand going 'well, I just don't want to watch sentai." but he went on for like ten loving minutes when he could have said "I don't want to watch the sentai."

• Locked thread