Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sleeping Sigma
Dec 28, 2012
I'd just like to point out that the list is incorrect with regards to GoGoV and Goggle-V (GoGoV is listed as Goggle V and episode release numbers are wrong).

Kyuukyuu Sentai GoGoV is up to episode 16 at Hikari Senshi and seems to be active (3/7/13).

Whereas Dai Sentai Goggle-V at Hikari Senshi was only released up to episode 3 around May 7th of last year and is most likely dead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sleeping Sigma
Dec 28, 2012
Whoops, I probably should have said Goggle-V was inactive as the download links to the three episodes are packupload links and are still downloadable. For what it's worth.

Sleeping Sigma
Dec 28, 2012
So should I take the lack of even a greyed out name for ToQger in OT's raw post that they won't be doing it?

I can understand if they didn't like it. I'm sort of on the fence about it myself despite my love of all things trains.

Sleeping Sigma
Dec 28, 2012
Can I get people's thoughts on Gouraigan?

I saw the first three episodes and thought it was alright.

I'd rather not watch TVN's subs, but it's been months since GUIS released an episode.

Also, Changeman. It looks good, but it's next to impossible to find. Supposedly GUIS is doing it, though that was said in early 2013 and their forums don't update much.

• Locked thread