Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012
...but I think of you more like a brother and I just think if we got together it would be a bit weird, kind of like incest you know? Also I think we have such an amazing friendship, you're a really good listener and I don't want to gently caress that up! And when I think about it I just don't think I'm in a good place for a relationship right now I got a lot of poo poo going on in my life at the minute with work and everything and things are just moving a little too fast than I'm comfortable with you know? But seriously, you're amazing, you're so sweet and lovely I just think you're really special and you're gonna make some lucky girl out there really happy I just know it and I guess that's my loss but hey let's still hang out some time though, as friends?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
said your mom

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Ilikedirt posted:

said your mom

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

a war boy standing alone in the desert blasting his mouth with cum from a dildo

Ilikedirt posted:

said your mom

not to me

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
just "a bit weird, like incest", kinky

turdriver
May 31, 2014

by XyloJW
lmbo, op are u this girl:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjKkL_BAAuE

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Its ok op gays hit on me steady too

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

Darth123123 posted:

just "a bit weird, like incest", kinky

I know right? It's like we have this amazing connection and I feel I could tell you everything you're like my big brother or something, just feels like it would be hosed up if we had sex, kinda grossing me out thinking about it. Also I just think sometimes you can be a little 'too' sensitive if you know what I mean I guess I've always gone for really strong manly men and I just don't feel like you'd be the kind of guy that could protect me and I don't mean that horribly.

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

Ilikedirt posted:

said your mom

That's a bit rude and there's no need to be like that and bring my mum into this with all she's going through with her diabetes and everything and that's another reason I don't think I'm ready for a relationship at the minute I kinda feel like I should be there to help her through it you know?

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
my spirit animal is the friend zone

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

Stoic Commie posted:

my spirit animal is the friend zone

Oh come on please don't sulk about it, that's really not fair on me, I'm such a mess right now and I think you deserve a lot better anyway but I shouldn't be made to feel bad about it! Maybe if you showered a bit more you might meet a girl that's really special for you?

deviler
Feb 20, 2007

Let's take this star craft out of dry dock, shall we?
Not interested in friendship, sorry. Take advantage of someone else.

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

deviler posted:

Not interested in friendship, sorry. Take advantage of someone else.

God that's so typical you're just like every other guy you're only interested in one thing and I thought you were different! I really can't believe you...

Romes
Jun 18, 2003
but OP... I have a hot tub.

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

Romes posted:

but OP... I have a hot tub.

Your dad has a hot tub you mean! That's the other thing I can't still believe you live at home with your parents, not like Chad, Chad's got his own place and his own car why can't you be more like Chad?

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
Thank you OP I agree

Romes
Jun 18, 2003

Gypsum Fantastic posted:

Your dad has a hot tub you mean! That's the other thing I can't still believe you live at home with your parents, not like Chad, Chad's got his own place and his own car why can't you be more like Chad?

You always make it about Chad... As for your argument, if your access to that hot tub is through me, then I am the one with the hot tub!

You know what OP, I'm only now beginning to realize you're just a self conceited girl who has absolutely nothing going for her and nothing to offer a relationship. poo poo, you'd be so lucky to have us. We have good careers, cars, intelligence, hobbies, and friends. What do you have? CHAD??? lol, you and him deserve each other, you're both pathetic narcissistic losers. This just in, OP, looks fade, but everything else we have to offer a relationship doesn't.

Don't worry about responding back, I'm over this. Your loss, bitch.

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

unlimited shrimp posted:

Thank you OP I agree

Hey thanks I knew you'd come around see I told you you were sweet! Listen I told my parents I'm staying round yours on Friday cos they know you won't try anything with me like that and they trust you but really Chad's driving me up to the lake and since you and me are friends now do you think if my dad calls you could cover for me? I'd be super grateful.

Romes posted:

You always make it about Chad... As for your argument, if your access to that hot tub is through me, then I am the one with the hot tub!

You know what OP, I'm only now beginning to realize you're just a self conceited girl who has absolutely nothing going for her and nothing to offer a relationship. poo poo, you'd be so lucky to have us. We have good careers, cars, intelligence, hobbies, and friends. What do you have? CHAD??? lol, you and him deserve each other, you're both pathetic narcissistic losers. This just in, OP, looks fade, but everything else we have to offer a relationship doesn't.

Don't worry about responding back, I'm over this. Your loss, bitch.

:qq:

Shirley Crabtree fucked around with this message at 19:30 on Jun 9, 2014

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
goons having traumatic ptsd flashbacks itt

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Gypsum Fantastic posted:

I know right? It's like we have this amazing connection and I feel I could tell you everything you're like my big brother or something, just feels like it would be hosed up if we had sex, kinda grossing me out thinking about it. Also I just think sometimes you can be a little 'too' sensitive if you know what I mean I guess I've always gone for really strong manly men and I just don't feel like you'd be the kind of guy that could protect me and I don't mean that horribly.

I'm not going to protect you, i'm going to impale you bitch.

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

Gypsum Fantastic posted:

Hey thanks I knew you'd come around see I told you you were sweet! Listen I told my parents I'm staying round yours on Friday cos they know you won't try anything with me like that and they trust you but really Chad's driving me up to the lake and since you and me are friends now do you think if my dad calls you could cover for me? I'd be super grateful.
that's cool i just hope you stay safe and that chad respects your boundaries, sis ;)

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

Darth123123 posted:

I'm not going to protect you, i'm going to impale you bitch.

Newsflash for you, Chad already did impale me... with his dick! Something you'll never get to do...

plehsistential
Jan 29, 2012

death to all avatar havers
time to plot my day of retribution

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012
And by the way? I hosed your dad too. Yeah that's right. In his hot tub!

demonR6
Sep 4, 2012

There are too many stupid people in the world. I'm not saying we should kill them all or anything. Just take the warning labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself.

Lipstick Apathy
You know my cell mate when I was locked up said the same thing to me. Before I could reply, Big Willie told me to shut up, put on the wig and dance sexy for him.

Reset Button
Jan 25, 2011

Ilikedirt posted:

goons having traumatic ptsd flashbacks itt

im p sure i used this exact argument b4 minus "i like he-men" so this is a lovely trip down memory lane :')

Romes
Jun 18, 2003

Gypsum Fantastic posted:

Does that make you feel better, OP? Does it? To know that you're nothing more than a slowly shriveling up used piece of flesh? What good are you to anyone? You have no skills. You have no friends. I hung out with Chad yesterday to play some video games and he said he was so tired of loving your floppy dry vag, and we had a good laugh about it.

Perhaps if your dad, Aatrek, didn't touch you when you were younger you wouldn't be this massive male attention seeking whore. That's why you couldn't end up with a guy like me, because you know deep down inside you don't deserve me. You know the truth, that you deserve someone as equally horrible and ugly (inside and out) as you. Enjoy your life of loneliness and attempts to trap anyone you gently caress by getting prego. I'm sure after the 3rd or 4th child you can't support or raise, that gets taken away by CPS, you'll look back to this day as the biggest mistake of your life...

Reset Button
Jan 25, 2011

pls seek therapy

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

Romes posted:

Does that make you feel better, OP? Does it? To know that you're nothing more than a slowly shriveling up used piece of flesh? What good are you to anyone? You have no skills. You have no friends. I hung out with Chad yesterday to play some video games and he said he was so tired of loving your floppy dry vag, and we had a good laugh about it.

Perhaps if your dad, Aatrek, didn't touch you when you were younger you wouldn't be this massive male attention seeking whore. That's why you couldn't end up with a guy like me, because you know deep down inside you don't deserve me. You know the truth, that you deserve someone as equally horrible and ugly (inside and out) as you. Enjoy your life of loneliness and attempts to trap anyone you gently caress by getting prego. I'm sure after the 3rd or 4th child you can't support or raise, that gets taken away by CPS, you'll look back to this day as the biggest mistake of your life...

gently caress you you don't know what it's like to be me! It's not my fault that I've always been hotter than most girls, and it's not just me saying that guys are always telling me how great I look but guys are only after one thing and that's how I hooked up with your dad cos he told me how interesting I am as a person and how smart I am and then he said we should hang out in the hot tub for a while and one thing led to another but that's not the point, gently caress you you don't know how hard it is to not be respected as a person and don't you talk poo poo about Chad either he loves me he told me so and as soon as he leaves Carly me and him are gonna be together just you watch.

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

Gypsum Fantastic posted:

said youre mom

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's
friendzone turn into bone zone with this one easy trick ! it's money ya dingus

Romes
Jun 18, 2003

Gypsum Fantastic posted:

gently caress you you don't know what it's like to be me! It's not my fault that I've always been hotter than most girls, and it's not just me saying that guys are always telling me how great I look but guys are only after one thing and that's how I hooked up with your dad cos he told me how interesting I am as a person and how smart I am and then he said we should hang out in the hot tub for a while and one thing led to another but that's not the point, gently caress you you don't know how hard it is to not be respected as a person and don't you talk poo poo about Chad either he loves me he told me so and as soon as he leaves Carly me and him are gonna be together just you watch.

Carly's in on the joke! Chad is going to pee in your vag the next time you guys hook up then he's gonna break it off with you.

I do know you! Like you said we had an amazing friendship. I know enough to know the reason you're not respected and the reason guys only want one thing is because you put it out there like a prostitute with happy hour rates. You're just seeking as much male attention as possible instead of focusing on yourself and what really makes you happy. You think this short cut, having guys fill your "void" (both metaphorically and physically) will make you happy, but it never will. Not until you can come to terms with what your dad, Aatrek, did to you and love yourself. And I was the type of guy who could help you do that. Someone who's honest, trustworthy, reliable, and sincere. But now you've squandered that by trying to pass my friendship off as nothing more than potential incest and then take advantage of me by using me to try to 'cover' for you. I won't protect and help you anymore because you've treated me like absolute poo poo and wronged me so many times.

Have fun being alone, forever.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Gypsum Fantastic posted:

...but I think of you more like a brother and I just think if we got together it would be a bit weird, kind of like incest you know? Also I think we have such an amazing friendship, you're a really good listener and I don't want to gently caress that up! And when I think about it I just don't think I'm in a good place for a relationship right now I got a lot of poo poo going on in my life at the minute with work and everything and things are just moving a little too fast than I'm comfortable with you know? But seriously, you're amazing, you're so sweet and lovely I just think you're really special and you're gonna make some lucky girl out there really happy I just know it and I guess that's my loss but hey let's still hang out some time though, as friends?
It's really funny that guys hear/read this kinda thing and take it at face value "But why wouldn't she want a relationship with me if we're such good friends then, women are so irrational." rather than just acknowledging that they're trying to say they like you as a person but wouldn't want to have sex with you because you're too ugly for them.

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
wh0a

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield

the only thing more selfless than that guy would be if he gave her his printer

naem
May 29, 2011

I'm kind of a dick actually

deviler
Feb 20, 2007

Let's take this star craft out of dry dock, shall we?
Hey OP I started hanging out with your sister. We became friends when I bought booze for her and her friends. Now they're partying at my house. I'm only telling you because you're not invited.

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

deviler posted:

Hey OP I started hanging out with your sister. We became friends when I bought booze for her and her friends. Now they're partying at my house. I'm only telling you because you're not invited.

You fucker. My sister is 7 years old and you're buying her alcohol?

GreaseGunner
Dec 26, 2012

Just chillin'
Stop posting girl problems on the internet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senior Management
Jul 3, 2011

Gypsum Fantastic posted:

That's a bit rude and there's no need to be like that and bring my mum into this with all she's going through with her diabetes and everything and that's another reason I don't think I'm ready for a relationship at the minute I kinda feel like I should be there to help her through it you know?

Sorry. It was your slutty dad who said that.

• Locked thread