Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
InFlames235
Jan 13, 2004

LIKE THE WAVES IN THE OCEAN I WILL DIG IN YOUR FAT AND SEARCH FOR YOUR CLITORIS, BUT I WON'T SLAM WHALE
Going where no goon has gone before: away from my couch.

Booked a couple weeks from now wish me luck goons pls. If I die then coolest person in this thread gets my plat transferred to them upon death if that's possible even I dunno

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
rip in pieces

Lima
Jun 17, 2012

Can I have your couch OP?

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
Is this an alibi for your upcoming slender man induced murder spree?

rcman50166
Mar 23, 2010

by XyloJW
but really sky diving is cool and i envy you, op

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
I hope you die like that handsome Spanish tv chef that the Daily Mail wrote a piece about only because he was a handsome and not one of them ugly foreigners living on welfare and ruining Britain.

InFlames235
Jan 13, 2004

LIKE THE WAVES IN THE OCEAN I WILL DIG IN YOUR FAT AND SEARCH FOR YOUR CLITORIS, BUT I WON'T SLAM WHALE

Luvcow posted:

Slenderman told me if I ever wanted an invite to his cool mansion party I had to do this he's kinda an rear end in a top hat but want in on dat party.

rcman50166
Mar 23, 2010

by XyloJW
even if you die you still died cool

Romes
Jun 18, 2003

InFlames235 posted:

Going where no goon has gone before: away from my couch.

Eh, I went skydiving last year =D... Tell me you're doing the Accelerated Free Fall (AFF)??? You take a 6 hour training course before you jump, then you get to jump out on your own the first time. I did this and highly recommend it. Either way it's awesome and something I'd recommend to anyone. You'll love it. Have fun.

E: When you get there either way you have to fill out this huge packet and on every page it says "You can literally die from this, and you can't sue us..." and you have to sign every page lol. Don't worry though, you get 2 shoots, each independently packed at separate locations with a 99%+ success rate. Thus, the odds of both of them failing are VERY slim. If you die, it won't be from your shoots failing, it'll be from you being a retard, which is natural selection anyways.

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
Pleased forget to wear a parachute

InFlames235
Jan 13, 2004

Romes posted:

Eh, I went skydiving last year =D... Tell me you're doing the Accelerated Free Fall (AFF)??? You take a 6 hour training course before you jump, then you get to jump out on your own the first time. I did this and highly recommend it. Either way it's awesome and something I'd recommend to anyone. You'll love it. Have fun.

My goony rear end is too scared to do this alone, doing tandem my first time.

Rapman the Cook posted:

Pleased forget to wear a parachute

Whoah whoah someone's not getting my plat if I splat.

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

InFlames235 posted:

My goony rear end is too scared to do this alone, doing tandem my first time.

Whoah whoah someone's not getting my plat if I splat.

WHY NOT DO A TANDEM WITH YOUR LATEST SLAM WHALE?

IT WILL BE OVER BEFORE YOU KNOW WHAT HIT YOU.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

why would you jump out of a perfectly good airplane?

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7p6hqMnsLFY

InFlames235
Jan 13, 2004

THS posted:

why would you jump out of a perfectly good airplane?

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers
I did a tandem jump my first (and so far only) time and it was loving awesome. I want to learn to do solo but 8 people died a few months ago in a plane wreck so it's kinda sketchy (even though I know it isn't).

InFlames235
Jan 13, 2004

Jesus Christ posted:

I did a tandem jump my first (and so far only) time and it was loving awesome. I want to learn to do solo but 8 people died a few months ago in a plane wreck so it's kinda sketchy (even though I know it isn't).

Glad to hear you had a good time and didn't die i hope to have a similar experience

Zooey Dave Chapelle
Oct 27, 2013
dont let the ground hit u on ur way down

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Back in my day you jumped behind enemy lines, firing as you landed, then found some French farmhouse and made it your own as a base of operations to fan out and kill NAZI's.

Punks.

punipuni
Mar 10, 2014
As long as you keep flapping your arms, you'll live. Probably.

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

Gold Medalist, 2014 shit post olympics
it'll probably go ok. most sky dives do

InFlames235
Jan 13, 2004

pricklypie posted:

dont let the ground hit u on ur way down

Well eventually I'll need to hit the ground but hopefully it'll be very slowly and with my feet vs super speed with my head.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

InFlames235 posted:

Well eventually I'll need to hit the ground but hopefully it'll be very slowly and with my feet vs super speed with my head.

Protip: Be sure you're comfortable with all the straps before you jump, specifically the ones around your groin. You don't want to find out something is too tight on the way down.

BHB
Aug 28, 2011
i skydive op, its a good time & this:

Romes posted:

If you die, it won't be from your shoots failing, it'll be from you being a retard, which is natural selection anyways.

is 100% true, even chutes failing is usually from retards who don't know how to pack it and try to pack it themselves

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011

Romes posted:

E: When you get there either way you have to fill out this huge packet and on every page it says "You can literally die from this, and you can't sue us..." and you have to sign every page lol. Don't worry though, you get 2 shoots, each independently packed at separate locations with a 99%+ success rate. Thus, the odds of both of them failing are VERY slim. If you die, it won't be from your shoots failing, it'll be from you being a retard, which is natural selection anyways.

Aff is like a 45 minute lesson followed by 3 jumps with 2 instructors, 3 with 1 instructor and then a solo

Zooey Dave Chapelle
Oct 27, 2013
One time I was trying to think of the most exciting thing a person could possibly do was and the best I could come up with skydiving on ecstasy, I'd try it myself but I'm fat and I'd probly have a heart attack.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

pricklypie posted:

One time I was trying to think of the most exciting thing a person could possibly do was and the best I could come up with skydiving on ecstasy, I'd try it myself but I'm fat and I'd probly have a heart attack.

i played GTA5 too!

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

did you skydive hosed up in gta? I can't remember

Zooey Dave Chapelle
Oct 27, 2013
There's E in gta?

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVvJig5wgeE&t=2m57s

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

oh yeah

Subliminal Sauce
Apr 6, 2010

Spreading freedom and spreading it thick; that's just a thing us right-wing nutjobs do!

Luvcow posted:

Slender man's been taken. You're goona need another SA meme to inspire your killing spree. How 'bout Dickbutt?

anyway have fun subjecting yourself to Newtonian physics op

Chris Awful
Oct 2, 2005

Tell your friends they don't have to be scared or hungry anymore comrades.
OP. Dive into another skydiver.
100 points for loss of multiple extremities.
10000 points for loss of all extremities.
1000000 points for splitting a torso in half.
10 points if loss of any extremities from ground impact.

Zooey Dave Chapelle
Oct 27, 2013
Oh snap

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

i need to stop spending money and get certified already. skydiving is fun

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011
Also lol if the instructor has to pull your chute during aff

InFlames235
Jan 13, 2004

SaltLick posted:

i need to stop spending money and get certified already. skydiving is fun

You've done it before sloth bud?

Synonamess Botch
Jun 5, 2006

dicks are for my cat
I remember a episode of king of the hill where Peggy died skydiving and I don't know how she came to life cause it was a cliffhanger.

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

I remember that one. I think she landed in some corn and just broke a fuckload of bones

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
just remember the cord on your bacpack is yhe SELF DESTRUCT cord dont EVER pull it remember ok stay safe poverty ghost

• Locked thread