Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

Ive held my tongue for a while on this because its clearly an unpopular opinon but gently caress it. Every movie is good. I have never sat down to watch a movie and not been completely hooked. Sometimes i think 'oh this movies not gonna be so good' or 'this looks boring,' but every single time i wind up watching the whole thing and enjoying it to boot. I dont understand why everybody has to pretend theyre Roger ebert and say perfectly good movies are bad because of some bullshit reason they made up to look smart when theyre only preventing themselves from enjoying good things. Stop bieng an idiot. Every movie is good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4APrSSvvK2g

Soft Shell Crab
Apr 12, 2006

Every movie is bad. As valid opinion as yours.

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

Soft Shell Crab posted:

Every movie is bad. As valid opinion as yours.
Cultural relativism every body. This guy just said "every movie". Even Swingers.

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

You know i saw the thumbnail for this and I was like well this guys got me. This movie looks ridiculous. Clicked play, and what do you know. Looks out standing. Every movie is good.

Coffee Mugshot
Jun 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Sir John Feelgood posted:

You know i saw the thumbnail for this and I was like well this guys got me. This movie looks ridiculous. Clicked play, and what do you know. Looks out standing. Every movie is good.

Sir John Badtastes

Soft Shell Crab
Apr 12, 2006

Cultural relativism every body. This guy just said "every movie". Even Swingers.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0117802/board/nest/167493110?ref_=tt_bd_2
There you have it. Bad movie.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
If a movie bores me, I consider it bad. It has failed at its primary objective.

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

counterpoint: third movies

alien 3, bttf part 3, terminator 3...

PokeCrysis
Apr 15, 2013

I should probably point out that no matter what way you spring it or bullshit this is stupid and claiming that every movie is good is dumb. "Good" is a relative position. For something to be good there has to be another thing that shows that it is good by being beneath it, therefore being bad.

also now that I think about it home alone 3, saw 3, the godfather 3 all sucked

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

Feranon posted:

counterpoint: third movies

alien 3, bttf part 3, terminator 3...

Army of Darkness is good
Goldfinger is good

Both third movies

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
The Nut Job

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

i can't loving take this, not when foodfight exists

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Watch every M Night Shymalan movie. If you still think this, you're the one who's bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

is that m.strange movie good? i'm thinking its not but this thread would have me believe otherwise

• Locked thread