Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Have you ever had the HBE bubble bath treat?

Hardboil 6-8 eggs, throw them in the bathtub (peels on), then add tons of bubble bath, and fill the bath. The eggs will sink. They are hidden now. Try to find them as you bathe. When you find one you can eat it! I recommend eating only one yolk, but eat all the whites you want. high in protein. A good treat after a loooooooooooong day!

Post your experiences

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NihilismNow
Aug 31, 2003
Does this work with chocolate eggs?

I Pledge The Legence
Sep 18, 2009

Gleaming the Cube
soapy egg went up my bum

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

NihilismNow posted:

Does this work with chocolate eggs?

Only if your bath is very cold, but the protein level will be lower, and there will be many Fats and Sugars

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

ill be the first to admit bath supremacy but this seems like a recipe for rear end/ball sweat flavored eggs and that is gross

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Obscuritatem posted:

soapy egg went up my bum

this is a perk

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

also: sometimes when cum hits hot water it turns into this weird egg-white looking hard cum and i can see mistakes being made

concerned mom
Apr 22, 2003

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
HRE barbarossa bath treat (low in floating)

Durzel
Nov 15, 2005

Do you need to have an opulent bathtub in a room bigger than most peoples living rooms for this technique to be effective?

NihilismNow
Aug 31, 2003
Also i have to question your example image. Wood/laminate seems like a terrible choice for a bathroom floor. Like marginally better than carpet.

Sharkie
Feb 4, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

MOOBS! posted:

also: sometimes when cum hits hot water it turns into this weird egg-white looking hard cum and i can see mistakes being made

it's called protein denaturation and it's basically the same process.

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

i got pinkeye, salmonella and mrsa all from the same bath. once i added the eggs the symptoms only got worse

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider
Saw it on the news this mroing, the cool new thing to do that all the kids are doing to get high but don't want their parents to know about.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Sharkie posted:

:h:

Sharkie
Feb 4, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
I expect to see this in next month's issue of Cosmopolitan next to a quiz titled "What do your hard boiled eggs say about you"?

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

Some peopel cant eat eggs. Can you use an apple? Can you use, frozen peas? What other things could you use? I like your ideas alot!

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

Perhaps you can have a hot bath and still use chocolate eegs, if they are in the foil. It might be a fun game, to eat the melting eggs from the foil! And if it is a mess, you are already in a bath. It hink this could be fun, and it could taste nice too. I like chocolate.and sometimes hot chocolate tastes even better. But if you put chocolate in the microwave, be carfeul! It can burn easily, and it's not as nice. Melting it with a bain marie is much easier, though it takes more setup time!

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

Here is an interesting and informative websight, about melting chocolate! The lovefood.com websight is quite good for lots of food melting tips, and also some that do not involve melting. I like to use recipies from lovefood.com, and when I'm finished making the recipe, or sometimes in the middle if I am having a particularly good time, I like to exclaim "love food!". It makes me feel happy on the inside, and I am also making a joke! But it's true a swell, I do love food.,.. some might say, a bit too much!

edit: whoops! I got so excited about the subject that I forgot to paste the url! I am sure, if my head were not scewed on, I would forget that too! :bang: Ha ha.!

http://www.lovefod.com/journal/features/11381/the-best-way-to-melt-chocolate--

lonesomedwarf fucked around with this message at 15:10 on Jun 16, 2014

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

Durzel posted:

Do you need to have an opulent bathtub in a room bigger than most peoples living rooms for this technique to be effective?

Yes, also the bathtub needs to be roughly shaped like an actual egg. Also the suds could be substituted for whipped egg foam.

A variation on this bath time treat is to boil water in a large metal tank and then pump the boiling water into the tub, along with some raw eggs. Get into the bath (carefully, it's hot!) and bathe normally. Periodically check the eggs in the water by cracking them, and when you finally get a hard-boiled egg it's time to get out and have a refreshing post-bath snack.

Subliminal Sauce
Apr 6, 2010

Spreading freedom and spreading it thick; that's just a thing us right-wing nutjobs do!
Don't forget the bath salts or your eggs will end up flavorless

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

Sharkie posted:

no im pretty sure even cooked sperms are natural

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Durzel posted:

It's not required, but life is better when you are a rich person.

Sharkie
Feb 4, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
In all seriousness there's no reason why you can't poach eggs in the tub when you take a bath. And honestly it would probably make my morning routine more efficient.

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

Obscuritatem posted:

soapy egg went up my bum

that's the excuse i'd use too

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
i love to smell like hard boiled egg, i bathe in egg, i eat egg, love egg

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
hello, americans outthere i am a big fan of your egg culture, tell me more about your 'eggbaths' and 'handegg'? i am dressing like a cowboy, i love egg and i love it on pizza

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

Sharkie posted:

In all seriousness there's no reason why you can't poach eggs in the tub when you take a bath. And honestly it would probably make my morning routine more efficient.

I know that when I take my baths I like my water hot enough to kill every sperm in my balls.

olaf2022
Feb 19, 2003
Fun Shoe
smash mouth bathe in eggs

Faux-Ass Nonsense
Feb 9, 2013

by Lowtax
this is a good technique for generating sulphurous bathfarts as well

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
I don't believe that is ur bathroom .

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
i fid this w/ a thousand year old eggs now im 1000 yrs old. op this was a terrible idea i will regret forever

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice
eggs in egg shaped bath... wow man

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.

olaf2022 posted:

smash mouth bathe in eggs

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

gender illusionist posted:

eggs in egg shaped bath... wow man

it's very "meta" which means good now

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

Gold Medalist, 2014 shit post olympics
take a normal bath pick you fag