Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3601551&pagenumber=726&perpage=40#post431332012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012
This gang tag is so powerful...

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012
FYI I actually think the Xbox One is good

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012

JohnnyC posted:

its important to show how edgy and cool you are on the internet, by using a jpg that juxtaposes the image of a cartoon character with a vicious racial slur shouted at men as they were brutally hanged from trees by furious dumb mobs, the life strangled out of their black bodies. definitely nobody has been called that as they were murdered since 1998, when james byrd jr. was dragged behind a truck until his body hit a culvert and his head and arm were separated from the rest of his body

JohnnyC posted:

racial slurs are cool, as are slurs based on gender or sexual orientation

JohnnyC posted:

its not serious. its just the internet. relax, you hysterical women

Dadjacket posted:

alternately, if you're unconcerned with being edgy then you can show off how nihilist you are with a well-timed slur, because words don't matter, because only death is real, and rip fyad

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012
The Walking Dead game is good

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012
Do you not like Asura's Wrath too then?

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012
Huh, personally, if a game can get any kind of positive reaction out of me then I think it's good. Whether or not that experience was scripted or organic, I suppose the form doesn't really concern me much. Vidcons are mostly timewasters to me

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012

qnqnx posted:

Good storygames list:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kCn8I_fAd8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012

FutureFriend posted:

lmao u nerds spend money on this

What