Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nuru
Oct 10, 2012

Is it so wrong that I just want another season of Inaho beating up overconfident supermechs with Aldnoah's version of a training Zaku while good music plays?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nuru
Oct 10, 2012

The way they turned the drive on was really dumb. And remember I'm talking dumb for anime.

If it's that easy to share the Aldnoah gene I have no idea why everyone isn't just sharing blood at this point.

Between the Princess's speech, and the way they take off, I have horrible Destiny flashbacks!

nuru fucked around with this message at 04:13 on Jan 11, 2015

nuru
Oct 10, 2012

Alder posted:

Honestly I just wondered if it's that simple why doesn't the Martians just have a blood bank for the Royals? Then they can have infinite power w/o any rules :v:

Royals said no?

nuru
Oct 10, 2012

But sometimes he melted bullets with his laser sword.

nuru
Oct 10, 2012

Inaho was already kind of boring before he had a deus ex machina implanted in his face.

nuru
Oct 10, 2012

Darth Walrus posted:

I absolutely get that, I'm just figuring out what makes it bad that A/Z doesn't have, allowing me to genuinely enjoy the latter. I know there's a difference, I'm just trying to pin down what it is.

If it makes you feel better, with the current OP and direction the show is heading it absolutely could become a Guilty Crown.

nuru
Oct 10, 2012

S2 will be good if Inko, Yuki, Rayet, and Marito are able to be effective companions / combatants alongside Inaho.

nuru
Oct 10, 2012

We've seen a single example for 3 of them. Give it time, it still might be the Inaho show.

nuru
Oct 10, 2012

The entire second half of this episode felt budget as hell. Especially the hanger conversation where they kept cutting to still frames, feet, and a frame of DRAMATIC POINTING.

nuru
Oct 10, 2012

I was really hoping we were about to learn robo-eye had a secret mission to kill the princess.

Oh well.

nuru
Oct 10, 2012

I don't understand how episode 23 Slaine ends up doing what he does in episode 24.

"Keep on Keeping on" was not played nearly enough this season.

nuru
Oct 10, 2012

Mindblast posted:

Man after all these posts do I even want to watch this ep? Sounds like a let down.

There were some pretty good robot fights.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nuru
Oct 10, 2012

There was tons of character development:

Inko: No deathflag, didn't end up a romantic interest
Rayet: Killed a lot of martians! Ace #2
Kaizuka: Ace #3, never death flagged
Maritos: Gets over his alcoholism and shoots mans again
First Officer: Wasn't berated for not having a man for at least several episodes

See?

• Locked thread