Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3
Option A

Also name him Goku or EDGE (Maverick) because who the gently caress names their kid "cron"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3
Name Marl and Luca GOKU and GOKU.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3
Their next step should be renaming Luca and Marl to Goku and then performing a fusion dance to become Goku Roku Boco, Goku x3.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3
You ruined the all Goku run, you fuckers. This will not be the urn.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3
Name them Goku

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3
One thing's for sure, we WILL see a KamehaWav sometime during this playthrough.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3
Tell CHCH that Blade Runner was the bestest movie you'll never see because you live in apparently medieval ages and you need to get a time machine to go forward in time to watch that poo poo. Take Steel Runner with you two, make him your bro.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3
So did you guys actually play the SNES Chrono Tragger? The Tech names definitely have enough characters allowed in them to spell Kamehameha, MehamehaWav, whatever. I believe the max number of characters allowed was 12, although that's purely because I don't remember if any of the Techs went above 12 letters. I believe the name system was only restricted to four because something about the Japanese language.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3

Krad posted:

Allow them to take you to court. Hire Phoenix Wright for the trial.

This is actually better.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3

nine-gear crow posted:

Suplex the motherfucker. Sabin style.

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE (option).

Also, wtf Steel Runner? Why is his stats so poo poo-tier in NG+++++++? Are you telling me you never leveled up mah nigga Steel Runner in the whole of your adventures?

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3
In addition to the above, constantly bring up whores, and how all men must die.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3
Remind everybody that they raped her, murdered her, and killed her children. Who "she" is doesn't matter.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3
OK, this just became too silly.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3
DO YOU DESIRE POWER?

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3
DOES HE DESIRE POWER?

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3
We need to go 88 miles an hour and time travel back to the "Day of Lavos" and beat Lavos. I don't know why the developers put so many references in teh game, I think it was the translator's fault.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3
First off, YMCH. Second, you could say that that's a...yellow submarine...I'm trying to make a Beatles joke and I'm really struggling.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3
Guns blazing, brah. You gatta fight for your right to party.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3
Man, I wish we could recruit Balthazar in Chrono Trigger. How cool would that have been? Old man characters are the best.

• Locked thread