Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lil Cunty

Hello everyone!

We've brought a lot of new team players on in the recent acquisition and I think this is a good opportunity for management to say welcome and thank you!

There's free cake and compliments at my desk all day, so post itt to be paired with an item in my shop and receive your compliment.

Thank you everybody for your dedication and hard work! And remember, you can't spell byob with "yo".

Sincerely,

The Management

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

i'd very much like to be paired with something phallic in shape if thats at all possible!!

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

oh man and i wore my lucky socks today too how about that

tao of lmao

Every time there's a big merger like this everyone's all sunshine and rainbows until upper management whacks half the staff.

FluffieDuckie

hey boss thanks. the last day has been a lot of work but i've been making a lot of progress with the work crew division. they're a hard working crew and are assimilating nicely. i recommend raises across the board to ensure retention.

emmie

are we doing this again make me something bees like

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Hey boss, thanks for the cake. I should have those numbers crunched by the end of my shift. Don't drop the soap.

pig slut lisa

irl is good

posting in yet another thread that perpetuates the myth that WD-40 "works" in a "shop"

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
since were all gathered here now, i would like to speak on behalf of the union. the increased productivity demands coupled with the recent talks of downsizing the staff is simply unacceptable and all the free cake and compliments in the world is not going to change this. as we speak the union leadership is organizing a strike and we will grind the business to a halt until our demands for basic working conditions are met.

Lil Cunty

GoodbyeTurtles posted:

i'd very much like to be paired with something phallic in shape if thats at all possible!!

thank you for your hard work

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

WD-40 posted:

thank you for your hard work

how am i supposed to fit th..... THANKS BOSS ILL MAKE YOU SO PROUD

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

that tape looks like pixels obscuring a dong

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
i would still like some cake and compliments tho, dont get me wrong

bird.

Thanks boss!!! I know it sounds cheesy to tell my boss that I love my job here but I do, and getting all this positive feedback motivates me to work even harder!!

cuntman.net

i missed the last one

alnilam

I'm aiming to get v drunk at this and all office parties

Salmiakki

i am back and i will probably have taken a form thats not a ruler this time

Lil Cunty

Bo-Pepper posted:

oh man and i wore my lucky socks today too how about that

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I want to be a symbol of hope and achievement

Lil Cunty

wth posted:

Every time there's a big merger like this everyone's all sunshine and rainbows until upper management whacks half the staff.

thank you for keeping the holiday spirit alive here in the office

tao of lmao

also bo-pep, management and I have been talking, and we've decided it's time to let you go. Now I know you're only a couple years from retirement, but with the new merger we're looking to skew young as it helps with payroll and morale. What morale you ask? Frankly, it's that ghastly abomination your *whispers* rear end has become. We're including some extra cash in your severance because we really want you to see a doctor, man. Have your desk cleared by 4. Good day.

FluffieDuckie

wth posted:

also bo-pep, management and I have been talking, and we've decided it's time to let you go. Now I know you're only a couple years from retirement, but with the new merger we're looking to skew young as it helps with payroll and morale. What morale you ask? Frankly, it's that ghastly abomination your *whispers* rear end has become. We're including some extra cash in your severance because we really want you to see a doctor, man. Have your desk cleared by 4. Good day.

i feel like this post isn't in the spirit of the thread

google THIS

i am about to leave this lovely job and start telecommuting so i was hoping maybe you have a comfortable bathrobe? :smugmrgw:

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

wth posted:

what's this i hear about some fella named craig coming to take over my office

tao of lmao

FluffieDuckie posted:

i feel like this post isn't in the spirit of the thread

wth posted:

it's part of my head-canon

Lil Cunty

FluffieDuckie posted:

hey boss thanks. the last day has been a lot of work but i've been making a lot of progress with the work crew division. they're a hard working crew and are assimilating nicely. i recommend raises across the board to ensure retention.

you are a good vp of hr, keep up the hard work!

treasure bear

am i still the desk?

tao of lmao

Bo-Pepper posted:

what's this i hear about some fella named craig coming to take over my office

Manager's assistant *yelling*: HE SAID YOU'RE FIRED AND FOR YOU TO PACK UP YOUR poo poo!
Manager *whispering*: i don't think he's deaf i think he's just old and confused
Manager's assistant *yelling*: WE'RE LETTING YOU GO BECAUSE YOUR'E OLD AND STUPID

FluffieDuckie

wth posted:

Manager's assistant *yelling*: HE SAID YOU'RE FIRED AND FOR YOU TO PACK UP YOUR poo poo!
Manager *whispering*: i don't think he's deaf i think he's just old and confused
Manager's assistant *yelling*: WE'RE LETTING YOU GO BECAUSE YOUR'E OLD AND STUPID

lol

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

what's that? did the packers hit? moldy cupid? you're not making any sense young fella

FluffieDuckie

WD-40 posted:

you are a good vp of hr, keep up the hard work!

why thank you! it's an honor to work here with all you beautiful people

Salmiakki

wth posted:

bird.

wth posted:

Lil Cunty

emmie posted:

are we doing this again make me something bees like

your work ethic inspires us all

Lil Cunty

RulerSmack posted:

Hey boss, thanks for the cake. I should have those numbers crunched by the end of my shift. Don't drop the soap.

we get piles of positive feedback

Lil Cunty

pig slut lisa posted:

posting in yet another thread that perpetuates the myth that WD-40 "works" in a "shop"

i knew you could do it!

Lil Cunty

Nosfereefer posted:

since were all gathered here now, i would like to speak on behalf of the union. the increased productivity demands coupled with the recent talks of downsizing the staff is simply unacceptable and all the free cake and compliments in the world is not going to change this. as we speak the union leadership is organizing a strike and we will grind the business to a halt until our demands for basic working conditions are met.

ok, i've called in the scabs, but in the meantime, thank you for keeping the lights on

Nosfereefer

well now that ive been properly incentivized the strike is called off

Lil Cunty

BrownianMotion posted:

Thanks boss!!! I know it sounds cheesy to tell my boss that I love my job here but I do, and getting all this positive feedback motivates me to work even harder!!

your attention to detail is astounding! keep it up!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Cunty

Sleepy Owl posted:

i missed the last one

literally millions

expect a good christmas bonus this year

• Locked thread