Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
program666
Aug 22, 2013

A giant carnivorous dinosaur
...on the Kindle app

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

:xd:

pram
Jun 10, 2001
last post

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

pram posted:

last post

Widdiful
Oct 10, 2012

i have a footnote fetish op but with out the note

Symbolic Butt
Mar 22, 2009

(_!_)
Buglord

Widdiful posted:

i have a footnote fetish op but with out the note

that explains your av

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
I have a bad thread fetish and this one is really doing it for me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

program666
Aug 22, 2013

A giant carnivorous dinosaur
Well, I guess I'm the only one that thinks that the fact that the kindle app on android isn't able to handle footnotes in an acceptable fashion is hilarious. I'm reading Terry Pratchett and every time I click on a footnote it will send me to the end of the book where the footnotes are and there is no way to go back besides memorizing the page beforehand and going there. The back button take me out of the book. Maybe it's only a problem on the droid now or something but there are more people that complained about it at some point http://www.amazon.com/Footnotes-in-Kindle-Ed-/forum/Fx3JD8BX0N869DM/Tx3GD98IAB3WJ7F/1?asin=0393019551

• Locked thread