Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lil Cunty

Hello and welcome to The Weekend Review for week ending Friday, 10/31/14. I'm WD-40 and I'll be your host this week.

Last week we welcomed i am he as new ik of BYOB. His first order of business was to declare the week "Make Good Threads Week". "Effort Week", as its been called by some, has generated an above-average number of threads, but the question as to whether they were good threads remains open. The Green Calx, our man on the street, had this to say on the issue:

Calx posted:

enforcing good thread week in BYOB is like enforcing sober week in TCC

The crew threads continue to settle in to their new home here in BYOB. When asked about the transition, Work Crewers offered the following insights:

Blhue posted:

I like dat cat

Bruiser posted:

BYOB is the blackest place on the internet. I can talk about anything here... the newest beats, the freshest kicks, and all the best japanese piss cartoons $10 can buy.

Newcomer Full-Bodied Flavor made some waves this week with a series of humorous videos, some of which have already found their way to the goldmine in acclaimed poster GEExCEE's thread, Whose Post is it Anyway:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3677088

According to insiders, this rising talent is someone to keep an eye on.

In a surprise move, forum favorite FluffieDuckie wowed BYOB with a new, more aggressive image in Crap's thread, fluffie duckie's thug box. As this was the only other thread to make it to the goldmine this week, it appears the rebranding paid off.

The BYOB Halloween season draws to a close today. Enjoy the Halloween av's while you can and get ready to ring in the holiday season with Thanksgiving and Christmas av's, expected to starting hitting the forum as soon as tomorrow.

Speaking of the holidays, the BYOB Secret Santa sign-up has begun, led this year by our very own what the...
When new ik i am he was asked if he was looking forward to the event, he replied with an enthusiastic:

i am he posted:

yeah, sorta
Deadline to sign up is Nov 8th, so mark your calendars.

BREAKING NEWS: There are unverified reports coming in that notoriously dead poster Zen Dudeism has contacted BYOB from beyond the grave. More on this story as it develops.

If you have a BYOB news story for this week, please post it in this thread. Until next week, I'm WD-40 and this has been The Weekend Review.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Full-Bodied Flavor

the best post of the day

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3677768&pagenumber=1&perpage=40#post437070169

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

*scans the news for his name*
*throws the paper into his fireplace with a growl*
Eustace? EUSTACE! Get my publicist on the phone NOW!

tao of lmao

There's also the mod shuffle that's kind of news we have panda mod now he's too busy for us

Lil Cunty

THIS JUST IN: Controversial ik Bo-Pepper's assistant Eustace TELLS ALL (the shouted demands, curmudgeonly scowls, pyromania and MORE!)

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

goddammit eustace

FluffieDuckie

yospos mod dogcrash truther drew this picture of a monster in the halloween art party thread. i intend to use it as my reaction photo, so expect to see it around the forum shortly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

panascope

here's a review: it stunk!!

• Locked thread