Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
True or False: There's No Such Thing As Too Much Garlic?
True
False
View Results

• Locked thread
deep dish peat moss

Well? I'll tell you where I stand later.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harime Nui

The New Insincerity
Absolutely no such thing as too much garlic, especially in a plate of ground chorizo

deep dish peat moss

I think There's No Such Thing As Too Much Garlic

Harime Nui

The New Insincerity
I started eating everything with every condiment and spice on it to prove my masculinity at a young age and now I cannot--CANNOT--eat anything without at least three different spices, sauces or seasonings on it. I have phials of garlic powder, cilantro and a tube of wasabi in my jacket

Savage For The Winjun

some people have garlic allergies

Lock

hardcore sound gets you hypah

i hate to speak in absolites but ive yet to have too much garlic on any particilar dish

and i have tried

deep dish peat moss

Twilight Matrix posted:

some people have garlic allergies

gently caress all of these people.

Harime Nui

The New Insincerity
If you can't enjoy peanuts I don't even know, you have my pity but also the instinctive disgust of a purebred hound for the mutt

deep dish peat moss

Please keep Garlic Thread on topic.

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

We made garlic soup once. It was tons upon tons of roasted garlic and roux and some noodles. It was the most incredibly garlicky thing I had ever tasted.

Yes, there is such thing as too much garlic.

treasure bear

i think i voted wrong but im not worried because i know the truth will win

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
You think that but after a while you are just eating garlic which kinda kills the point of using it as a spice.

treasure bear

i carry around a garlic bulb, break off a clove every now and then for a tasty treat

then i go up to people and breath on them :twisted:

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

Cumt posted:

i carry around a garlic bulb, break off a clove every now and then for a tasty treat

then i go up to people and breath on them :twisted:

Thank you for keeping the vampire man down.

savex

drilldo squirt posted:

Thank you for keeping the vampire man down.

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
Mix garlic with ice cream OP and tell me how you feel about it.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

my wife doesn't like garlic as much as I do, so we have medium amounts of garlic

bacalou

forty clove chicken is good... wonder if 80 clove is twice as good.

Butt Frosted Cake

too much garlic will dominate the other flavors. i bet you heathens use too much sauce too

joke_explainer

Angry Fish posted:

Mix garlic with ice cream OP and tell me how you feel about it.

I've had garlic ice cream

http://www.oregonlive.com/hillsboro/index.ssf/2013/08/let_garlic_ice_cream_tickle_yo.html

its good!

treasure bear

i've heard good things about garlic ice cream too, it really is a miracle food

deep dish peat moss

I'll try it.

Madame Ovary
They say smaller the garlic clove, stronger the flavor. Based on this, I have dedicated my life to finding the smallest garlic clove in existence. I want a black hole of garlic flavor.

Butt Frosted Cake posted:

too much garlic will dominate the other flavors. i bet you heathens use too much sauce too
WHO NEEDS OTHER FLAVORS!?

a creepy colon

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
garlic is a strong aphrodesiac :D

Afro Doug

fry up garlic in olive oil until it's light brown.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deep dish peat moss

A roast garlic sandwich on garlic bread smeared with garlic butter.

• Locked thread