Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
emoji
Jun 4, 2004
you can purchase Butthole Computer Simulator made with cutting edge gameing technology:

CSIRO is using the latest in computer gaming technology to help reduce the incidence of one of the most common cancers in Australia – bowel cancer.
Colonoscopy is a difficult procedure to master, and gastroenterologists require hundreds of supervised procedures to reach an expert level. With this in mind, CSIRO has developed a colonoscopy simulator that enables trainee surgeons to interact with accurate, computer-based simulations of the human colon using a modified, clinical colonoscope and realistic haptic (force) feedback.

The simulator provides photo-realistic rendering using gaming technology (OpenGL) and high-fidelity physics simulations using the processing power of the latest NVIDIA graphics cards.

Such data integration will help researchers better explore and interpret genetic information to find markers for diseases, such as colorectal cancer, and thus reduce their impact.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
proc lick

Wells
Sep 21, 2008

THIS IS A BIZ!!!
Lipstick Apathy

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
the image with the different design iterations of intricately modeling a 3D horse anus and vagina

Migishu
Oct 22, 2005

I'll eat your fucking eyeballs if you're not careful

Grimey Drawer

iswydt

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

somebody who's funny plz make up some funny achievements for colonoscopy simulator 2k15.

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

doesn't really seem necessary for textures that are so lovely. no pun intended

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice
:thumbsup:

Wells
Sep 21, 2008

THIS IS A BIZ!!!
Lipstick Apathy

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

ah, yes, but you see, a man put he own butt in a video game

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

that guy secretly showed the inside of his rear end to thousands, perhaps millions of people

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

ejsus.. is anything safe from this guys brutal criticsm

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

As a Millennial I posted:

that guy secretly showed the inside of his rear end to thousands, perhaps millions of people

literally mooning everyone

emoji
Jun 4, 2004
half of yospos is going to die of colorectal cancer to due excessive sitting on the rear end

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice
the ultimate posting computer

Antlerhill
Nov 6, 2012

Smellrose

As a Millennial I posted:

somebody who's funny plz make up some funny achievements for colonoscopy simulator 2k15.

we've reached uranus
complete the first stage

rectum? i nearly killedem
cause internal bleeding in stage 2

sexternal sphincter
a patient gets aroused in the middle of the procedure

Antlerhill
Nov 6, 2012

Smellrose
also every computer is a butthole when it has you posts on it op

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

kraftwerk singles posted:

half of yospos is going to die of colorectal cancer to due excessive sitting on the rear end

we all knew the risks when we signed up. no regrets

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple on pizzadog derangement syndrome
ur really takin us outside our comfort zone here krafty, really shaking things up in the 'pos

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

kraftwerk singles posted:

better than the indignity of a standing desk

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
also, it's pronounced "booth-oh-lay"

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO

how many loving threads are you gonna post this in

Jeff Goldblum
Dec 3, 2009

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

I'm gay.

Widdiful
Oct 10, 2012

i havent got off my arse in weeks im a waste im a piece of poo poo im an awful human being but(t) heck i love computers so d*mn much i dont see the need to leave!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

• Locked thread