Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

lotta reaped taints in here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ROBO_ERECTUS
Sep 5, 2007

Let me take you for a ride.
Oh yeah, they are also porting EDF 2025 to PS4 this year, so if you didnt play it last year, I would grab that.

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider

The Taint Reaper posted:

Remember the PC?

a small cry heard everywhere at every major developer who decides to finally port something to the PC in an unoptimized halfassed cash grab because the game already made it's money on other platforms.

I wish! Where is my modern halfassed pc port of Bomberman, Hudson?

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Psycobladder posted:

Oh yeah, they are also porting EDF 2025 to PS4 this year, so if you didnt play it last year, I would grab that.

wait wha the gently caress seriously

-B l a z e i n g-
May 11, 2010
Consoles are trash.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

-B l a z e i n g- posted:

Consoles are trash.

omg.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Consoles are trash.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Consoles are trash.

This.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

EXCEPT for Wii U.

_Endgame_
Jun 19, 2010

NERF THIS!

NickRoweFillea posted:

wait wha the gently caress seriously

There are also supposed to be mecha vs kaiju battles and that is pretty drat hype. EDF is dumb yet strangely solid so I feel compelled. If it goes for full price like the PS3 version though it's gonna wait.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Consoles are trash.

ROBO_ERECTUS
Sep 5, 2007

Nah, consoles are really cool. I also have a PC, I just like to game.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i'm not, due to dark souls 2 being a pile of crap, and all the newbehs/pctards who jumped on the dark souls bandwagon well after i had beaten ds1 and mastered demon souls terrible pvp [even worse than ds haha

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Consoles are trash.

good thing i live in the compost bin. haha

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008
I game on my PC and 3DS XL, OP.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

mysterious loyall X posted:

i'm not, due to dark souls 2 being a pile of crap, and all the newbehs/pctards who jumped on the dark souls bandwagon well after i had beaten ds1 and mastered demon souls terrible pvp [even worse than ds haha

Preach, brother, preach. The Dark Souls disease must be stopped.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

mysterious loyall X posted:

Dark Souls 2 remaster is incredibly win and good though

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Consoles are trash.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Wormskull posted:

EXCEPT for Wii U.

This.

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

sure is console warrior in here

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
If consoles are such trash why do PC gamers gape in awe over such games like Final Fantasy 13 and 13-2? These games were released eons ago upon consoles and to watch PC Gamers sputter around and wowing about how the graphics look is very much akin to a hobo which has come across a frozen TV dinner past it's expeiration date.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The Taint Reaper posted:

If consoles are such trash why do PC gamers gape in awe over such games like Final Fantasy 13 and 13-2? These games were released eons ago upon consoles and to watch PC Gamers sputter around and wowing about how the graphics look is very much akin to a hobo which has come across a frozen TV dinner past it's expeiration date.

Who on earth "Gapes in awe" over that crap. They might be impressed with how something looks on a console, but remember that's because they play on hardware that's orders of magnitude's superior in every way. Your an idiot.

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

i'm looking forward to being able to play the new souls game with barely any hackers personally

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Consoles are trash.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Fargield posted:

I game on my PC and 3DS XL, OP.

My nigga.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Dexters Secret posted:

i'm looking forward to being able to play the new souls game with barely any hackers personally

lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Seeing the sheer lunacy involved with liking this series is a thing of beauty ladies and germs.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

If you can get past the bad controls, bad camera, bad gameplay, lovely story, and hackers, you've got a fairly epic game.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh Hell yea! Can't wait to get on dat poo poo Station 4 (as in, For Losers LOL) and play some Blood Turd.

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

this thread is a lot like dark souls

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Commissar Ken posted:

I need to know what PS4 games are coming out after Bloodborne and before Xenoblade/Zelda please.

metal gear solid 5

ROBO_ERECTUS
Sep 5, 2007

Jesus Christ people. Stop trying to defend the lovely practice of exclusives, no one wants them. If I could play Wii U games on PC, Id do it in a heart beat aswell, but I can just as easily mooch off my friends Wii U so I dont. Sadly Bloodfart is for PS4, so I have no choice.

Dexters Secret posted:

this thread is a lot like dark souls

Is it cause you keep getting owned?

Sounds like the people that dont like Dark Souls are just really bad at games in general.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Dark Souls is fun and I only wish it could be combined with Monster Hunter so I could explore highly dangerious areas with friends and watch them get killed by traps and ferocious beasts, it would be the ultimate game.

We have the technology now where a player character can be torns to bits in a ton of ways, epic ragdoll deaths make losing fun and awesome.

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

my broke brain likes that it's ps4 exclusive because it means me and all my souls friends are all gonna be on the same platform this time

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
I have 20 consoles under my TV, what's a few more? :black101:

I should probably buy a Sega CD one of these days even though I have all it's good games already on Saturn and Gamecube. I just need it to feel complete about owning all the Sega Consoles.

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

i also like not having to wait like 2 extra months to play it or however long it was for dark souls 2

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
cant wait to pick up my ps4 and play great games like the order 1886, bloodborne, drive club, and ive run out of even lovely games to mock here sorry

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

elf help book posted:

cant wait to pick up my ps4 and play great games like the order 1886, bloodborne, drive club, and ive run out of even lovely games to mock here sorry

Revolution 60

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

elf help book posted:

How about Terminal AIDS Sufferer 2015?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Knuc U Kinte posted:

How about Terminal AIDS Sufferer 2015?

wow playstation plus keeps getting better

• Locked thread