Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ElBrak
Aug 24, 2004

"Muerte, buen compinche. Muerte."
An anime with a relationship that actually progresses is a rare beast. I am always happy to find one where the main character and the love interest actually get together, not just maybe hold hands in the last episode or dumb stuff like that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ElBrak
Aug 24, 2004

I was excited and then i saw the catgirl had human ears as well as cat ears. These false catgirls break my heart.

ElBrak
Aug 24, 2004

Lucy Heartfilia posted:

Tesagure episode 11 is hilarious. They redubbed scenes from previous episodes with voice acting instructions like: talk like an old woman without teeth, talk ultra sexy, shout everything, sob uncontrollably, talk with your mouth open all the time.

Now that is almost done you should do a thread for this fine show.

• Locked thread