Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

SHOutout 2 my boi Timmy BL for making this thread possible by inventing the world wide web, youre a real hero, lotta respect for a man with a ethernet cable

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tao of lmao

oh great another circlejerk thread :rolleyes:

GoodbyeTurtles

shoutouts to my boi sir izzy newton, thanks for gravity it's pretty good to not float away into space

Miss Psychosis

Can I get an AMEN

GoodbyeTurtles

MAJOR RESPECT to my good personal friend Tommy Eddison, it's good to not be in the dark with just candles

treasure bear

quick Rep+ShOuTOuT 4 mu boi Charli Babbage~ and mi gurl ada LOVELACE frop the first goddam programable computerr an d program

thx a lot, respect

tao of lmao

shoutouts to God for taking a week out of his busy schedule

FartGhost

shoutout to god for inventing the circlejerk

Miss Psychosis

[Blows kiss to the sky] No-Mates I'll see you again one day. Keeping your memory alive on the streets still. Wish you were here.

i am he

Miss Psychosis posted:

[Blows kiss to the sky] No-Mates I'll see you again one day. Keeping your memory alive on the streets still. Wish you were here.

GoodbyeTurtles

BIG UPS 2 my boi Willie Herschal and his lil SiS Carol who looked thu some tubes FOR A VERY LONG TIME and discovered URANUS (lmao, no dis.) and a bunch of sky dots THanks

playground tough
PROPS to op for makin this thred a reality

GoodbyeTurtles

shoutouTS to my MOM, thanks mom i'll be home after class to do the washing up i promise

GoodbyeTurtles

SHOUTouts to THIS GUY:

U know it, it's My BOI Fritz Haber, thanks for the Haber process (GOT HIS OWN GODDAMN PROCESS) & revolutionizing ammonia production for fertilizer 2 feed us all

Respect +

treasure bear

bois keeping it tite

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

YO BIG UPS TO STEVE SHUBIN FOR MAKIN DAT FLESHLIGHT FOR MAH DIIICCK

joke_explainer

GoodbyeTurtles posted:

SHOUTouts to THIS GUY:

U know it, it's My BOI Fritz Haber, thanks for the Haber process (GOT HIS OWN GODDAMN PROCESS) & revolutionizing ammonia production for fertilizer 2 feed us all

Respect +

and major props for that same process being used for the industrial production of explosives making WW1 & 2 even possible

also for bein' a major player in Bayer's predecessor which developed a group of effective pesticides actually this is too depressing to even talk about. ugh.

joke_explainer

shoutout to Clara Immelwahr

Fritz Haber's first wife who shot herself in the heart with a revolver in protest to her husband Fritz Haber personally overseeing the use of chlorine gas in the Second Battle of Ypres, resulting in 67,000 casualties. keep it real clara.

joke_explainer

also bro you Forgot About Bosch. It ain't just the Haber process

GoodbyeTurtles

Security Drone posted:

also bro you Forgot About Bosch. It ain't just the Haber process

i was getting to him i have a very long list

Stormyish

sh0ut0ut to ma boy the electron
passin btwee n copper atom like a b-boy out on the court

treasure bear

[daft punk's Teachers but with scientists instead of producers/rappers/musicians]

alnilam

The history of haber is p messed in a lot of ways, so is ma boii tommy midgley big ups for finding such an inert refrigerant and propellant homie, too bad it was so inert it messed wit da ozone but naw boi dont even trip

Al Borland

by XyloJW

GoodbyeTurtles posted:

MAJOR RESPECT to my good personal friend Tommy Eddison, it's good to not be in the dark with just candles

edison was a dick and an idiot. It was actually tessla who gave us everything. Edison just stole it.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

alnilam

Lez hear it for ma dudes Tyke "sup brah" Brahe and The Kepster for inventing orbits, too bad about that nose brah lol just messin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GoodbyeTurtles

ShOUTOUT TO Jimmy 'coolaid' Jones, sorry i couldnt make it to the party but i hear it was killer

• Locked thread